Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 23-04-2012 18:32:29

steeliebob
Habitant de Guem

Dragon Knights

So wanted to try out a new deck I hadn't played yet. Runic legion is surely going to down in price still and I'd rather wait for them to have a few more cards before making a deck with them. So decided on a Dragon Knight deck.

Now i have about 250k and about 50k more worth of cards in sales more to blow on the deck. Thinking of using most of it to buy a last action, but first want to hear some opinions on the deck from people who played DK a bit more then I did.

So This is deck I made, it functions decent enough as it is and have won a little over double the amount of battles I lost so far (but that is not timpressive as i played the deck in the level room only =P) and I am getting better using them. I plan to take out a cut and thrust for a clumsiness, because 2 of them felt unneeded so far.

Any ideas or tips are welcome. smile

3Uf6hAo9.pngwRtI86CO.pnghDMPYx0X.png

items:
[card]Chimera[/card] x1
[card]draconian sword[/card] x2
[card]Life devourer[/card] x2

Action:
[card]The dragon's Champion[/card] x2
[card]In the name of the dragon[/card] x3
[card]Artezil's Heritage[/card] x1
[card]Assault on Bramamir[/card] x1
[card]Dissidence[/card] x1
[card]The best defense[/card] x1

spell:
[card]Cut and thrust [/card]x2
[card]Magic attack[/card] x2
[card]Dragon Fangs[/card] x1
[card]Knight's honour[/card] x1

Dernière modification par steeliebob (23-04-2012 19:13:37)

#2 24-04-2012 00:06:18

kilcosu
Guémélite
Lieu : Michigan

Re : Dragon Knights

looks good. I have more or less the same setup, artrezil's heritige and assault on bramamir are probably better than 2 more knight's honors so kudos on that switch up. (although in the name of the dragon is limited also)

Honestly I just never got into using dragons fang for dk's though since only ardrakar could chain after using it.

all in all. good deck, I've played DK's since i first started and they are definetly reliable

#3 24-04-2012 00:19:38

Nurvus
Gardien

Thought about [card]Strength of Noz[/card], [card]The Last Action[/card] or [card]The Last Word[/card]?

Nice combo:
[card]In the Name of the Dragon[/card]
-> Strength of Noz
-> The Last Action (damage) or The Last Word (healing with Chimera)

Ardrakar can play Last Word -> Last Action and whatnot.

Your deck seems rather weak against desert nomads because it doesn't have much of a raw damage component like Than the Sword or The Last Action.

They have decent Spirit, don't rely on Defense and have plenty Defense-reducing cards, essentially making  your Magic Attack, Cut and Thrust and Dragon Fangs useless.

So you need some raw damage cards.
I'd ditch Life Devourers and Draconic Sword and use Than the Sword instead and perhaps a Power or two.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (24-04-2012 00:31:26)

#4 24-04-2012 12:48:47

Roarky
Habitant de Guem

Hmm... Now the most common Dragon Knight deck I saw bring the new staff which is called [card]Pilgrim[/card]

I would say lose the [card]Life Devourer[/card] and put [card]Last Action[/card] in it but ***bip*** deck looks good...

#5 24-04-2012 23:23:15

steeliebob
Habitant de Guem

\Thanks for the replies guys. got myself the last stand, and of course it is amazing. recycling the card over and over again is pretty crazy. Just going to try some things more with them still.

Kilcosu, yeah i really like how they are working out so far! good to hear i am on the right track. ^^

and nurvus, i do really like your combo, but it seems a bit to situational. I mean strength of the noz obviously is a pretty good card, but it not being chain-able is kind of an issue to me. Other then that, I implemented most of your advice and it is working out well. and i did indeed have trouble against strong nomad decks. again tanks for tips!

and roarky, the pilgrim did indeed cross my mind. I am trying them out am quite like them, really seem like they are made for them, all thought i was hoping the kotoba would win back then for the tracker guem's! also to you thanks for tips!

I have cut both the devourers and the swords to try new things now, and then decide what i well end up with using.

here is my list as of now, this will most likely change as this is still a bit of experimental stage.

Items:
Pelgrim x2
Chimera x1

Actions:
The best defense... x1
The dragon's champion x1
In the name of the dragon x3
Dissidence x1
Clumsiness x1
Assault on bramamir x1
Artezil's heritage x1

Spells:
The last Action x1
Than the sword x1
Power x2
Magic attack x2
Knight's honour x1
Dragon Fangs x1

#6 25-04-2012 10:58:34

Roarky
Habitant de Guem

noooo don't left out [card]Cut and Thrust[/card]... its kinda awesome to strip weapon or adds attack... big_smile

Dernière modification par Roarky (25-04-2012 10:58:55)

#7 25-04-2012 11:04:09

Cossette
Solarian

-So many sideboard so little space...

-Either focus draconic base spells (offensive DK) or go items attachment type (defensive DK).  cant do both your going to confuse yourself.

-unless your pretty rich tongue

-i prefer defense one i can survive longer when i focus on one fully equip character. than taking care of three people on the field...

Dernière modification par Cossette (25-04-2012 11:18:11)

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#8 25-04-2012 14:40:49

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

hmm why yu no have [card]crown of the border[/card]? great anti solaris or other def ,attack spirit reducers and what not

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

Pied de page des forums