Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 23-04-2012 22:46:57

Dracatis
Habitant de Guem

The Thyrs worshiper

I played The Calling and Camp and knocked someone out with Dhan after healing many times including that turn.  I even won the match because they ran out of cards.  And yet I only got 10 points...

#2 23-04-2012 23:01:55

Nurvus
Gardien

Re : The Thyrs worshiper

You need to heal more than the damage you deal THAT turn.

So if you do 5 damage, you must heal 6 or more that turn.

Using AoE healing is a great idea, like [card]1 year old already![/card], [card]Divine Light[/card], [card]Heal the Guardians[/card], etc...

The raw idea to do it quickly is to try and hit hard early in order to get the enemy low on health, and then finish off with a normal attack while spamming heavy healing, like Stitches and Win using Fervor, Divine Light, Mercy, Heal the Guardians, etc.

You can also go for a deck with Paladin's Hammer.

Equip [card]Paladin's Hammer[/card] + [card]Life Devourer[/card] or use [card]Danger in Delay[/card] in the fights you kill, and you should get 10 points, because Paladin's Hammer heals as much as you damage, and the Life devourer/danger in delay will give you that extra 1-2 healing you need to heal more than the damage you did.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (23-04-2012 23:05:50)

#3 23-04-2012 23:06:21

Dracatis
Habitant de Guem

I should have still at least got 1 point since I killed and healed.

Well now I lost against an opponent I never played, played both Camp and The Calling and got 0 points.  Do those cards only count once?  Does this mean unless I'm lucky I need to win 30+ games by KO with a heal deck?  This ridiculousness is why I keep leaving this game and not really playing it.

#4 23-04-2012 23:07:54

Nurvus
Gardien

So you're saying you healed everytime you killed an enemy character?
Because it only gives 1 point if you heal the same turn you kill.
It only gives an additional 9 points if you heal more than you damage WHEN you kill.

Pied de page des forums