Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 15-04-2012 11:45:56

Havekk
Ptit nouveau

New Comps

[card]The Pythia[/card]/[card]Archmage Anryena[/card]/[card]Aerouant the Crystalomancer[/card]

[card]Draconian Scepter[/card] x1
[card]Dragon Armor[/card] x3
[card]The Pilgrim[/card] x2
[card]Sylphide[/card] x1

[card]Armor Invocation[/card] x2
[card]Crystal Storm[/card] x3
[card]Lightning Bolts[/card] x1
[card]The Last Action[/card] x1

[card]Magic Servant[/card] x3
[card]Ice Crystals[/card] x3

Been testing it out, decks pretty solid.....any thoughts?

#2 15-04-2012 12:38:47

coolasc
Habitant de Guem

Re : New Comps

seems pretty good, personally i'd change phytia for Alishk (draconic) if your goal is crystal storm damage since she has +1 (with pet) while he  gets +2 instead (not tested), and he also gets +2 with most your spells since they are draconic

i use a magic damage similar deck since can't afford last word or last action

Dernière modification par coolasc (15-04-2012 12:40:53)

We come in the night
Far from your sight
To take your life
To put it on a knife                                                  IGN: ASC

#3 15-04-2012 12:40:40

Bmyarne
Habitant de Guem

Ive seen the same twist on the deck with a few surprises in the mix. Seems legit but in need of anti "Bud Sap" cards for the waves of them

#4 15-04-2012 12:46:10

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

coolasc a écrit :

seems pretty good, personally i'd change phytia for Alishk (draconic) if your goal is crystal storm damage since she has +1 (with pet) while he  gets +2 instead (not tested)

i use a magic damage similar deck since can't afford last word or last action

well it doesn't work that way.[card] crystal storm [/card] is a AOE spell and alishk has +2 if the spell is no AOE...
so alishk won't boost the crystal storm damages...

btw, your line up is the best one from my POV

I'm not sure the pilgrim's really usefull here...

you're missing some toolbox.
[card]luminosity [/card][card]congelation [/card][card]dissidence[/card] [card]breaker  [/card][card]Sliding[/card]...
don't know which deck you have trouble against, but those cards could be usefull...

Dernière modification par skadooosh (15-04-2012 12:46:30)

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#5 15-04-2012 13:35:46

Ryken
stupid donkey
Lieu : A room with a moose.

Question; what do you play when you got Storm on someone? Do you skip a turn or...?

I'd add in Pic-Nik in there, just to play keepaway with whoever has Storm on them. But that's me. tongue

Also, why no Illumination?

#6 15-04-2012 13:54:03

steeliebob
Habitant de Guem

Ryken a écrit :

Question; what do you play when you got Storm on someone? Do you skip a turn or...?

I'd add in Pic-Nik in there, just to play keepaway with whoever has Storm on them. But that's me. tongue

what about magic servant, ice crystals and pilgrim?
First 2 arn't spells but actions limited to mage wink

Dernière modification par steeliebob (15-04-2012 13:57:08)

#7 15-04-2012 14:05:01

Ryken
stupid donkey

steeliebob a écrit :
Ryken a écrit :

I mean, like, since Storm would be discarded if he plays a spell, right? And a lot of the cards I see are spells, so what would he do when his next turn came about. just play a spell anyway and discard Storm, or just play Pilgrim...what?

Or is Storm not really the focus? hmm

#8 15-04-2012 14:09:50

DaRkStAr666
Modérateur Eredan
Lieu : Austria
Site Web

Ryken a écrit :
steeliebob a écrit :
Ryken a écrit :

I mean, like, since Storm would be discarded if he plays a spell, right? And a lot of the cards I see are spells, so what would he do when his next turn came about. just play a spell anyway and discard Storm, or just play Pilgrim...what?

pls tell me how much spells do you see in that deck.

#9 15-04-2012 14:15:01

steeliebob
Habitant de Guem

Ryken a écrit :
steeliebob a écrit :
Ryken a écrit :

Ice crystals and Magic servant are not spells, playing them will not discard storm.

#10 15-04-2012 14:30:40

Ryken
stupid donkey

*facedesk* OH! Okay, i see it now. I suck. I thought the little Mage symbol made it a magic card. My bad.

Dernière modification par Ryken (15-04-2012 17:46:28)

#11 15-04-2012 16:04:22

OHanicide
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ft.Worth, Texas

Pilgrim is a nice card but ya don't really need it. I've been playing Comp since they came out and Illumination is a must! Atleast one in the deck would really help. Other than that the deck is solid tho. With Magic servant you really can't go wrong because you can technically never deck. Throw in a double clay or two and a breaker to combat wild buds. I never even worry about buds tho because you will have pretty high spirit plus Anyrena has that passive so you take one less magic damage.

The worst is yet to come and all I have to trade is only everything.

#12 15-04-2012 17:56:03

squamation
Campeur

[card]Alishk[/card] is actually really useful...
My Compendium deck uses him with [card]Dragon Fury[/card], for a permanent spirit +3, [card]Magic Study[/card], and [card]Cut and Thrust![/card]. Dragon Fury makes sure you can use ...Than the Sword, and provides a strong resistance to Wild Buds. [card]Ice Crystals[/card] is also nice for either Alishk or whoever is using Crystal Storm.

It is a really nice build, though. Nicely done.

"Ralph-- they ought to shut up, oughtn't they? You shut up, you littluns!"
--Piggy

#13 15-04-2012 20:36:39

Cyanide
Habitant de Guem

Is Ice Crystals attack bonus variable or static after playing it? Like let's say; Alishk chains 2 Ice Crystals and then his next turn chains 2 Dragon Fury's.

Variable a écrit :

First turn:
+4 Attack : +4 Defense

Second Turn:
+6 Spirit : +16 Attack : +4 Defense

or

Static a écrit :

First turn:

Second Turn:
+6 Spirit : +4 Attack : +4 Defense

#14 15-04-2012 20:42:54

magius
Solarian

Cyanide a écrit :

Is Ice Crystals attack bonus variable or static after playing it? Like let's say; Alishk chains 2 Ice Crystals and then his next turn chains 2 Dragon Fury's.

Variable a écrit :

First turn:

Second Turn:
+6 Spirit : +16 Attack : +4 Defense

or

Static a écrit :

First turn:

Second Turn:
+6 Spirit : +4 Attack : +4 Defense

It is at the time of activation. So it is static.

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#15 15-04-2012 20:49:39

Nurvus
Gardien

I'd say Pythia, Alishk and Archmage Anryena.

This, because Pythia will heal your characters and reduces your deck to 19 by having the pet at the start of the game, therefore increasing the chances you get the cards you need, and you don't get much out of Aerouant by comparison.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (15-04-2012 20:50:08)

#16 17-04-2012 20:51:26

Havekk
Ptit nouveau

I like Aeroaunt because of his starting stats for survivability. Having Magic Servant allows you to cycle through your deck for the cards you need. Ive been focusing on getting crystal storm on two characters to draw fire(Unless you get all three in the first 3 turns). Using Armor invocation+The pilgrim on the third character(Dragon armors all activate at the end of the turn giving you +4 defense total). Then buffing that same character with Magic servant and Ice crystals and playing Last Action or Lightning bolts. And again with Magic Servant you generally get to see Last Action and Lightning Bolts more then once. I got Archmage Anryena up to 67/70 attack with Pilgrim, all three Magic servants and ice crystals  +Last Action on turn bonus.

Ill have to take some screen shots but its almost like playing a craftsmen deck as far as the bonus' go except with mages and AOE.

Wild buds have not been a huge problem for me, the new temp and Nehantic AOE deck are really the only problem and thats 50/50

I can see where Breaker or Sliding could come in handy though, gotta make room.....

Dernière modification par Havekk (17-04-2012 21:13:44)

#17 18-04-2012 00:45:19

5venoms
Voyageur

Draconic Alishk is very nice in a compendium deck, though he is a little fragile so have to be careful with him.

http://static.eredan.com/cards/web_big/us/eVp9XXEu.png (Alishk, other image wont load)

Breaker is a very good spell to throw in as well, since it can remove any type of card, as long as it is on the opponent. Helps with wild buds, ecstasy and so forth. As squamation said, cut an thrust can be very nice as well, more item removal and if not you can get a nice attack boost against some one who is stacking def. Alishk benefits nicely from them too. Magic study is a solid cheap spell as people have pointed out very nice when used on a pythia with [card]Slyphide[/card] and [card]The other side of the coin[/card] if you have that. [card]Gravitron[/card] can be a nice addition to for cheap to help with spot removal.

Im running something similar. I loaded up the denial cards though, works nice surprisingly, though i live and die by the shuffler a little to much.

#18 18-04-2012 08:52:13

magius
Solarian

5venoms a écrit :

Im running something similar. I loaded up the denial cards though, works nice surprisingly, though i live and die by the shuffler a little to much.

Lol... that's an interesting way of putting the "luck of draw" into perspective. I would recommend [card]Mental Siphon[/card] as you have ways to recycle your cards smile [card]Beyond Vision[/card] will help you to recover cards discarded via Mental Siphon.

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

Pied de page des forums