Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 11-04-2012 04:16:04

Norad IV
Banni(e)

the few selection of decks that can actually compete in ELO

1) Kotoba "weapons at will" deck. there's a variety of this sort but usually you will see a demon hunter warrior deck that utilizes "rosary of serenity"

2) sap heart "wild buds" deck

3) tempus, of course, not much strategy involved there, get turn counter up in 2 turns, pew pew you win. yup no strategy involved.

4) beat down decks, zil or eclipse, although eclipse has less advantage since most people can counter action cards and healing very easily.

seems to be about it for this week of ELO. Unfortunately it seems tempus will win this one since there are less sap hearts this round. It seems people figured out how to counter them yet there is still no effective counter against tempus.

thoughts?

#2 11-04-2012 04:31:27

Ryken
stupid donkey
Lieu : A room with a moose.

Re : the few selection of decks that can actually compete in ELO

So...the usual?

Beyond SapBuds, not much of a difference. You forgot discard, which will always attempt to prevail despite Abyssien being gone for the moment. you also forgot Multiattack Saps, with their Collars and such. Also NoHand Nehants, which can also be pretty brutal.

#3 11-04-2012 04:38:11

Norad IV
Banni(e)

Ryken a écrit :

So...the usual?

Beyond SapBuds, not much of a difference. You forgot discard, which will always attempt to prevail despite Abyssien being gone for the moment. you also forgot Multiattack Saps, with their Collars and such. Also NoHand Nehants, which can also be pretty brutal.

sorry I've only included decks I faced in the 1800-1900 range. It's funny though, the last winner of ELO (piccy) used sap heart wild buds and I beat him 2 times out of the 3 times I faced him, yet he still won. that tells you there is only 1 sure deck that can beat 95% of everything else.

and yes I did forget the sap heart "butterfly collar" deck, although that was about 2 weeks ago.

the ELO changes weekly. First the top ELO decks win with whatever OP cards are released on wednesday, then people learn to counter the OP deck and revert back to the previous weekly release with counter cards for the new OP weekly release. hmm I see a pattern here.

discards I have never seen in the top ELO, they are just the middle ground (1500-1699) annoyance you have to get through (which is why beat down decks are so popular).

just my 2 years experience playing this game.

#4 11-04-2012 04:48:15

GGuti
Habitant de Guem

What about compendium and new imba Pilkim decks?
My compendium is doing "good" 1750-1800

#5 11-04-2012 04:50:00

GGuti
Habitant de Guem

Ryken a écrit :

the ELO changes weekly. First the top ELO decks win with whatever OP cards are released on wednesday, then people learn to counter the OP deck and revert back to the previous weekly release with counter cards for the new OP weekly release. hmm I see a pattern here.

just my 2 years experience playing this game.

Lol gotta love the truth

#6 11-04-2012 04:50:48

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

sriously...
how do you counter wild buds deck
I played zil aggro and eclipse, and if the opponents has an opti deck I can't do anything...
as I get roots, I have to choose between actualy try to counter him or attack.
and I almost always loose...
sriously, I tried a lot of things... magic shield doesn't really help since germination ain't no spell, and they can use their toolbox
wild bud is a damn PERMANENT fking AOE spell...that can even become a blast card when you've got only one char. left.
even with one clumsiness, one paranoia, 3 Harshness and one magic shield, I'm not even close to 30% win...
sriously it's the most broken card ever released by the staff... even extasy is easier to counter...

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#7 11-04-2012 04:54:45

GGuti
Habitant de Guem

skadooosh a écrit :

sriously...
I played zil aggro and eclipse, and if the opponents has an opti deck I can't do anything...
sriously, I tried a lot of things... magic shield doesn't really help since germination ain't no spell, and they can use their toolbox
wild bud is a damn PERMANENT fking AOE spell...that can even become a blast card when you've got only one char. left.
even with one clumsiness, one paranoia, 3 Harshness and one magic shield, I'm not even close to 30% win...
sriously it's the most broken card ever released by the staff... even extasy is easier to counter...

Master Mystic Slayer (the green version) has nature immunity, never tried it but I guess Fog Hydra + Mystic Slayer + something else would screw them pretty bad

Dernière modification par GGuti (11-04-2012 04:55:20)

#8 11-04-2012 05:09:10

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

yeah I did'nt want to have a deck only meant to beat the wild bud deck.
I want a way to beat them using my regular deck...
I sriously hate elo when they force you to play other decks to have a chance...

roots is a plague. I hate this card... I think it's the worst thing with this deck even If you have the cards to counter. you cant...

Dernière modification par skadooosh (11-04-2012 05:10:01)

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#9 11-04-2012 11:36:47

karnoki
Habitant de Guem

I play Sap wildbud deck...

THese decks can beat wildbud

fight with DH.. rate my win 50% I think

Witchblade.. 40% -*- they put a lot of paranoid and sliding now

discard.. 40% I also put rain dance.. but sometime not fast enough

new tracker with kotori.. 50% this deck OHKO everytime

tempus... 30% turn over and over -*-

temple gurdian with sakina+"force march".. 10% this is hell, I almost lost when face with them it prevent dmg seriously.

marauder deny hand (with ecstasy or not)... 40% (up to oppenent cards).. sometime I lost perfectly. - -
Moreover,
Mage Noz... and Nehant corruption... etc. -*- I hate them..

#10 11-04-2012 12:09:41

Nessaj
Guémélite

I won twice on 3 fights because of nehantic stone xD

Evil is just a point of view >)

#11 11-04-2012 12:17:00

Roarky
Habitant de Guem

I think Nehants Hand Deny deck works like a charm against sap wilbuds deck...

#12 11-04-2012 12:42:38

kilcosu
Guémélite
Lieu : Michigan

I played tempus before their release and they just got laughed at, kicked around and tossed out of elo, so I won't feel sorry for anyone when they complain about tempus being OP.

#13 11-04-2012 14:27:04

karnoki
Habitant de Guem

Nessaj a écrit :

+1
i put "freeze" because this one.

#14 11-04-2012 15:18:16

Ryken
stupid donkey
Lieu : A room with a moose.

karnoki a écrit :
Nessaj a écrit :

+1
i put "freeze" because this one.

Devouring Swarm works better, as it can target them even when they're out of combat, thus making better use of someone who has Wild Buds already equipped.

But that's me.

#15 11-04-2012 16:28:54

kisama
Voyageur

Norad IV a écrit :

1) Kotoba "weapons at will" deck. there's a variety of this sort but usually you will see a demon hunter warrior deck that utilizes "rosary of serenity"

2) sap heart "wild buds" deck

3) tempus, of course, not much strategy involved there, get turn counter up in 2 turns, pew pew you win. yup no strategy involved.

4) beat down decks, zil or eclipse, although eclipse has less advantage since most people can counter action cards and healing very easily.

seems to be about it for this week of ELO. Unfortunately it seems tempus will win this one since there are less sap hearts this round. It seems people figured out how to counter them yet there is still no effective counter against tempus.

thoughts?

How would you or anyone of you approximately rate demon hunters, immortals and the pack.

Never do evil that a good may come of it.
Give a thief enough rope and he will hang himself.
The greater the sinner, the greater the saint.

#16 11-04-2012 17:15:28

manuelt66
Habitant de Guem

Demon hunters are very situacional, if u dont go first and u dont have a RoD in ***bip*** hand u r screw cause they target nashi and its over. But if u go first u can 1 hit with yu ling almost everytime so its not that much realiable

#17 11-04-2012 21:22:24

Dooger
Campeur

skadooosh a écrit :

sriously...

I've found new love in [card]Breaker[/card]. Especially turn 3... >:)

#18 12-04-2012 04:22:20

Norad IV
Banni(e)

skadooosh a écrit :

sriously...

the only effective way I have been able to counter wild buds deck is using kotoba demon hunter (with all guem) that utilizes (pray to the spirits) and (rosary of serenity).

Unfortunately this is not very good against other decks, you just have to hope you face the players that carbon copy the wild bud decks, and although there are plenty around you will always face someone that can completely destroy you (multiple times) and thus taking away 100+ of your hard earned points. I mean it's kinda sad, you make a deck that can destroy the top ELO decks yet some newb below 1600 can beat you.

But of course there are not enough decks to counter the wild buds so they eventually get into top ELO. I feel your pain.

#19 12-04-2012 04:34:30

Norad IV
Banni(e)

How would you or anyone of you approximately rate demon hunters, immortals and the pack.

I think they all have their place but too many players rely too much on their guild or caste cards and don't utilize effective counters.

It's unfortunate that most guilds don't have effective counters. demon hunters in this case do have an effective counter against sap hearts. you just have to replace yu ling with okooni and spam "pray to spirits" when necessary.

I don't know much about the pack, but they can use that stone card that counters spells. immortals your only hope is to have *brain fart* that card that does twice as much damage as you heal for. most people carry this card just for immortals. it makes the nomad deck very weak since they mostly rely on heals so one card can completely destroy any deck they make.

but for an update, i fought a couple 1700+, most of them are still sap heart wild buds, some of them copy golgodemon's deck of deirf/foam giant/random merc character. i guess they saw he got top 3 ELO so copy his original deck, that kinda makes me mad cause people don't know how to come up with decks on their own, they copy someone that is actually smart.

anyway, haven't fought much 1800+ I've been trying a few different strats. It seems though the "pray to spirits" demon hunter guem deck will be more effective again this round.

my only problem is countering those pesky tempus decks that you cannot do anything about with a kotoba deck. actually most decks can't do crap against them since "aging" destroys everyone. at least you can counter "celerity" and that's IF you are lucky and your opponent doesn't realize you have a counter attack card. but most top tempus decks will only put aging in their deck to bypass counter attack cards.

until next week...

#20 12-04-2012 13:24:26

Nurvus
Gardien

Maybe a good idea is Foam, Deirf & Nature Slayer smile

#21 15-04-2012 04:43:42

Norad IV
Banni(e)

Nurvus a écrit :

Maybe a good idea is Foam, Deirf & Nature Slayer smile

golgodemon uses some form of this strat, (foam and deirf at least). as you can see he is always at least in the top 10. personally I think golgodemon is the best player out there as he does not copy decks but comes up with his own that can compete against players that spend countless amount of money on new releases.

Pied de page des forums