Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#51 07-04-2012 17:06:05

Poptolev
Guémélite

Re : Your Wild Buds Experience

Erm even if you have 0 spirited characters and he has 6 spirit when he plays buds - the first buds reduces the hp of all of your chars with 7 at best. The 2nd one reduces with 7 as well .. how the hell can you lose with -20 with more than one character ?

Heck my record is -30 with 2 buds on the last character but the other 2 were not more than -5 and this was on the 6th turn or so.

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

So MUCH stupidity in one sentence xD

#52 07-04-2012 17:10:02

Baliking
Campeur

Feerik hurted enough the sap hearts with brother in arms and living nature they dont need to do it again...new cards most of the time OP nowdays but not unbeatable..this deck is same as like SARAH and others... i mean if you dont protect against them you lost thats all...This deck got a lot of weak point but stil fun to play with them cause this is a new gamestyle and always funny to see you kill 3 chars in 1 turn.Before that borther in arms nerf ,sap was a top deck after that was cr*p and now they get back a little top feeling but its still far from a top deck..

#53 07-04-2012 17:19:32

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

Baliking a écrit :

This deck got a lot of weak point but stil fun to play with them cause this is a new gamestyle

Mmmm...
you serious man?
a LOT of weak point?!?!

Oo --'

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#54 07-04-2012 17:25:55

Baliking
Campeur

skadooosh a écrit :
Baliking a écrit :

This deck got a lot of weak point but stil fun to play with them cause this is a new gamestyle

Mmmm...
you serious man?
a LOT of weak point?!?!

Oo --'

yup serious if you think abaout a bit you will know the anserws smile

#55 07-04-2012 17:58:52

Poptolev
Guémélite

Clumsiness, Mental Prison, Dissidence and so on and so on.

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

#56 07-04-2012 18:03:50

Stallion1990
Habitant de Guem

I usually beat this deck with my Demon Hunters in the third round....unless they put up a lot of double clay

~Today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday~

#57 07-04-2012 18:40:55

Nurvus
Gardien

Baliking a écrit :
skadooosh a écrit :
Baliking a écrit :

Mmmm...
you serious man?
a LOT of weak point?!?!

Oo --'

yup serious if you think abaout a bit you will know the anserws smile

[card]Clumsiness[/card] and [card]Good Fortune[/card] are pretty useless against this deck.

[card]Clumsiness[/card] -> [card]The Prestige[/card] work IF you are facing a character with Wild Buds AND don't have Root on yourself wich is ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE to happen.

The only permanent removals that "may" somewhat counter this deck, are [card]Paranoia[/card] and [card]Breaker[/card].

The fact you Root characters means if they use clumsiness on wild buts (wich gets sent to deck by Rain Dance), makes nearly no impact.
If you use on Root, makes little impact as well.

Nearly all the cards can be spammed and replayed by this deck.

[card]Wild Buds[/card] itself is NOT overpowered.
However, [card]Germination[/card] makes Wild Buds overpowered.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (07-04-2012 18:44:33)

#58 07-04-2012 23:15:28

iQuit
Guémélite

Poptolev a écrit :

Erm even if you have 0 spirited characters and he has 6 spirit when he plays buds - the first buds reduces the hp of all of your chars with 7 at best. The 2nd one reduces with 7 as well .. how the hell can you lose with -20 with more than one character ?

Heck my record is -30 with 2 buds on the last character but the other 2 were not more than -5 and this was on the 6th turn or so.

The bonus 1 damage for every nature spell in play ? If there are 5 nature spells , every charaters of mine will take +5 damage from wild bud

Baliking a écrit :

Before that borther in arms nerf ,sap was a top deck after that was cr*p and now they get back a little top feeling but its still far from a top deck..

Multi race still does good ,in fact , it is balanced , it just cannot compare to the overpowered decks because of the not-play-tested new cards . Releasing new cards in order to make some decks dominate in ELO then nerf them later is just like yugioh , nothing but making profit from the meta game

Dernière modification par iQuit (07-04-2012 23:56:16)

#59 08-04-2012 00:39:39

Poptolev
Guémélite

iQuit a écrit :
Poptolev a écrit :

The bonus 1 damage for every nature spell in play ? If there are 5 nature spells , every charaters of mine will take +5 damage from wild bud

D'oh

I said the same thing.
6 spirited character does 2 magic damage to each opponent
5 nature spells + 2 magic damage = 7 magic damage

I love when people read 3 words from my posts and skip everything else for some reason.

#60 08-04-2012 15:46:06

ODxKillGod
Ptit nouveau
Lieu : In front of the computer

Atm im not understanding the math of wild buds...I mean I know the basic math, the spread factor is what gets me. Its the character's spr+4+an additional +1 for every nature spell card(up to a +5). So is that +5 in the spread or each character gets another +5 on top of spread dmg?

If my Truth doesn't match your lie it doesn't mean I'm lying....and just because our lies match, doesn't make them the Truth.

Committed to Sap Hearts and Pirates

#61 08-04-2012 15:53:24

skadooosh
Eredanien

each character gets 1 damage per active nature spell...
so that's +5 on each opponent's char max...

Dernière modification par skadooosh (08-04-2012 15:54:30)

"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#62 08-04-2012 16:20:23

elmariachi17
Campeur

best way to counter this deck, although limited to long-playing players is [card]the door to infinity[/card]. should u play [card]break the second chain[/card] in your deck, its safe to say its a free win smile

#63 08-04-2012 16:24:05

ODxKillGod
Ptit nouveau

skadooosh a écrit :

^^Thats understood too, but...scenario:

Say you have mage Keizan who has 3spr. plays wild buds, but there are no other nature spell cards active. That means he will do 3+4 which is 7dmg. That is spread amongst all living opponents which means all opponents get 2.33dmg rounded to 2dmg each (thats without factoring in opponent's spr).

But if there are 5 nature spells in play which adds the +5 dmg. Is that A) added to the total dmg spread so as above, the 7 original dmg + 5= 12dmg spread which gives each opponent now 4dmg( not factoring opponent's spr). Or B) is it the +5dmg added after the spread dmg which would be the above 2dmg + 5= 7dmg for each opponent(not factoring in opponent's spr).

Dernière modification par ODxKillGod (08-04-2012 16:25:14)

If my Truth doesn't match your lie it doesn't mean I'm lying....and just because our lies match, doesn't make them the Truth.

#64 08-04-2012 16:25:38

Satyrox
Guémélite

[card]Paranoia[/card] is also working like a charm wink only that card won me half games against cds ( Aswell golems, dks, doubleclays mages... it's sooooo good! )

Cant link on english so here its sad
http://static.eredan.com/cards/web_big/us/SaqbKu6c.png

Dernière modification par Satyrox (08-04-2012 16:26:24)

Do you wanna turn the world upside down with me? (:

#65 08-04-2012 16:32:04

skadooosh
Eredanien

ODxKillGod a écrit :
skadooosh a écrit :

Say you have mage Keizan who has 3spr. plays wild buds, but there are no other nature spell cards active. That means he will do 3+4 which is 7dmg. That is spread amongst all living opponents which means all opponents get 2.33dmg rounded to 2dmg each (thats without factoring in opponent's spr).

But if there are 5 nature spells in play which adds the +5 dmg. Is that A) added to the total dmg spread so as above, the 7 original dmg + 5= 12dmg spread which gives each opponent now 4dmg( not factoring opponent's spr). Or B) is it the +5dmg added after the spread dmg which would be the above 2dmg + 5= 7dmg for each opponent(not factoring in opponent's spr).

ok, know I understand what you wanted to know...
and I absolutely don't know...
^^'

"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#66 08-04-2012 16:40:17

ODxKillGod
Ptit nouveau

skadooosh a écrit :
ODxKillGod a écrit :
skadooosh a écrit :

ok, know I understand what you wanted to know...
and I absolutely don't know...
^^'

Its fine now...actually just ran a trial. Went up against a Zil:

Brutus has 8hp Fenrath out of combat with 2. Four nature spells on board. Keizan comes out uses wild buds. Brutus goes down to 2 and Fenrath goes to -6. Thats 6dmg each which means:

The +5 dmg goes into the total spread. Keizan hit for 11dmg( 7 from spr card boost and +4 from nature spells down). Since there were two characters, dmg gets split in half...so each got 5.5dmg which rounds up to 6dmg per character.

Finally....I understand, thx for the talk lol! Useful information if anyone else didn't know the math.

Dernière modification par ODxKillGod (08-04-2012 16:41:08)

#67 08-04-2012 18:11:46

steeliebob
Habitant de Guem

2 screenshots next to understand the number.
left shot is how the field looked after eikytan attacked, but before wild buds activated. right shot is after wild bud activated.

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/2152/test2oq.jpg

did a total of 15 damage.
2 damage (spirit of Eikytan) +4 damage (card ability) = 6 damage.

6/3 (number of living bad guy's) = 2 damage to every opposing character.
2 +5 damage (for 5 perm. nature spells = 7 damage.
7 - 2 (enemy's spirit)= 5 damage to every bad guy.

The calculation is the same for every opposing character because they all have 2 spirit.

with 2 living bad guys I would have done:
6/2 = 3
3 +5 = 8
8-2 = 6 damage per character

with 1 living bad guy I would have done:
6/1 = 6
6+5 = 11
11-2 = 9 damage to that one living character.

Dernière modification par steeliebob (08-04-2012 18:27:17)

#68 08-04-2012 18:49:40

Nurvus
Gardien

Poptolev a écrit :

With only 2 Spirit and 5 Nature spells in play, each Wild Bud deals:
- up to (2+4)/3 + 5 = 7 per enemy against 3 enemies.
- up to (2+4)/2 + 5 = 8 per enemy against 2 enemies.
- up to (2+4)/1 + 5 = 11 per enemy against 1 enemy.

2 Permanent Nature Spells per [card]Germination[/card] for the win:
- [card]Root[/card]
- [card]Unfortunate Encounter[/card] or [card]Vengeful Lianas[/card])

A few more useful Permanent Nature Spells:
[card]Rain Dance[/card]
[card]Magic Poison[/card]

Eikytan has 4 Spirit with Keizan.
Keizan has 3 Spirit.
Hailwalker places Roots wherever he wants...

Who needs [card]Quercus' Awakening[/card]?
Hmm, so juicy.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (08-04-2012 18:59:24)

#69 08-04-2012 22:17:04

Poptolev
Guémélite

Quercus is for being extra sure you'll lock the opp. At least that's what I used it for. Still 3 germination and 1-2 root cover all bases most of the time.

#70 08-04-2012 22:36:23

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Dude this card is really OP, and when only last you and IDK Keizan, and he already got a Wild Buds, he plays another Wild buds, the damage aint divided, if goes all to a character, leaving him with -50 HP >.<

A idea to counter:

Jaulteon Decision - Action - Unique.

One permanent spell atached to each character is removed, and put on botton of the deck.

Perfect smile

P.S:IDK who's jaulteon, yes look like a pokemon name but could be created.

Dernière modification par Stormholt (08-04-2012 22:37:03)

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#71 09-04-2012 00:32:25

ODxKillGod
Ptit nouveau

Yea i figured out the mechanics of it messing around in the lvl rooms...it is a great AOE card which really makes Sap Mages a contender and competitive. Hailwalker, Keizan, and Eikytan compliment each other so well....

#72 09-04-2012 05:59:30

Lindblum
Habitant de Guem

Querecus Awakening isn't really needed sure you can guarantee lockdown but it activates the turn after.

Pirates and Temple Guardian.

#73 09-04-2012 10:23:19

soulst3al3r
Solarian

anybody else running into a lot of master-mystic slayer nature immunity?

#74 09-04-2012 11:02:35

Bmyarne
Habitant de Guem

soulst3al3r a écrit :

anybody else running into a lot of master-mystic slayer nature immunity?

it happens when people want to play same style deck 4 out of 5 games

#75 09-04-2012 18:12:08

Poptolev
Guémélite

I have really hard time getting past the master-mystic slayer. Than the sword and similar cards ... nothing really helped.

Pied de page des forums