Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#51 04-04-2012 19:54:32

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

Re : Master-Mage Pilkim / Kotori Kage

soulst3al3r a écrit :
MrLordi92 a écrit :
kisama a écrit :

I just read the french forum and they noted (which I agree with) that [card]Light blow[/card] chain with [card]Secret Weapon[/card] is "OP".

Is there no release for DH same as for DK?

How do they chain Light Blow into Secret Weapon?  Neither has chain and the Witchblades aren't pure mages, so they can't chain them.  Or am I missing something?

yeah, what are they talkin about?

gonna guess it's the combined penalty this combo can do:
Light Blow: -4 min attack + Secret Weapon: max attack equals min. attack = Dandy like attack score?

Dernière modification par blackwaltz (04-04-2012 19:55:46)

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#52 04-04-2012 20:12:48

Lindblum
Habitant de Guem

Wouldn't Demon Hunters still beat this deck?

Pirates and Temple Guardian.

#53 04-04-2012 20:19:23

mrgw4
Ptit nouveau

hmm i now fully regret saving Pilkim in the tread of time quest hmm

#54 04-04-2012 20:21:53

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

mrgw4 a écrit :

hmm i now fully regret saving Pilkim in the tread of time quest hmm

It's either this or he becomes the Nehant receptacle instead of ciramor tongue

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#55 04-04-2012 20:54:03

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : New York City
Site Web

soulst3al3r a écrit :
CAPTUSA a écrit :

JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS EVERYONE IS DOOMED, EVEN THE ALMIGHTY DISCARD! I BET A MILLION CRYSTALS MASTERY WILL GO UP IN PRICE NOW!

idk, doesnt treacherous kinda work well agaisnt him

True but he recycles spells he uses so  imagine him using 2 dragon breath (instant k.o), recycling them, then next turn prophet double dragon breath or even a dragon breath and a rain of death, bye discards,

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,
That's Why It's Called The Present!

#56 04-04-2012 20:59:21

Damncaster
Solarian

Lindblum a écrit :

Wouldn't Demon Hunters still beat this deck?

DH beat everything they´re multi used

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#57 04-04-2012 21:31:01

Nurvus
Gardien

You guys forget that only spells used BY PILKIM get recycled, right? He uses what, 2 spells per turn?

- Are you gonna be afraid to use good spells with the other 2 characters? You become predictable.
- Are you gonna use good spells with the other 2 characters? Less good cards get recycled.
- At the start of the fight, 1 spell from deck to hand = 4 cards in hand +2 used.
Play Treacherous: he discards the 4 cards in his hand, and those will not go back to the Deck without card effects.

He's a beast, but come on, less drama?
You know that the way things are going, every Guild will get a Legendary character.

I'd like to see Pirate legendary next.
A Lightning-Guemelite Marauder-Warrior with 3 Spirit who can cast Lightning spells from any Guild, can dual wield Narwhals and chains powder weapons.
---

I find it funny how no one talks about the Katori Kage, like he's some sort of bastard child.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (04-04-2012 21:38:26)

#58 04-04-2012 21:34:38

Lindblum
Habitant de Guem

Nurvus a écrit :

You guys forget that only spells used BY PILKIM get recycled, right? He uses what, 2 spells per turn?

At the start of the fight, 1 spell from deck to hand = 4 cards in hand +2 used.
Play Treacherous: he discards the 4 cards in his hand, and those aren't going back to the Deck.

Other 2 characters: no recycling, nothing.

---

I find it funny how no one talks about the Katori Kage, like he's some sort of bastard child.

Agree also he's legendary the chance of you meeting him is rare as hell.

#59 04-04-2012 21:36:05

Nurvus
Gardien

By the way, I edited my post above xD

Lindblum a écrit :

Sorry but that doesn't count.
Either the card is strong, or it isn't.

Should an I.W.I.N. card that only drops ONCE in the Eredan history be created?
I mean, only 1 player would have it, so it would be fair.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (04-04-2012 21:36:51)

#60 04-04-2012 21:40:44

Lindblum
Habitant de Guem

Nurvus a écrit :

By the way, I edited my post above xD

Lindblum a écrit :

Sorry but that doesn't count.
Either the card is strong, or it isn't.

Should an I.W.I.N. card that only drops ONCE in the Eredan history be created?
I mean, only 1 player would have it, so it would be fair.

Obsessed players would literally contact the player and offer to buy his account.

Dual narwhals + Stink Bomb= Mages wouldn't stand much of a chance even with double clay

#61 04-04-2012 22:05:13

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Nurvus a écrit :

- Are you gonna be afraid to use good spells with the other 2 characters? You become predictable.
- Are you gonna use good spells with the other 2 characters? Less good cards get recycled.
- At the start of the fight, 1 spell from deck to hand = 4 cards in hand +2 used.
Play Treacherous: he discards the 4 cards in his hand, and those will not go back to the Deck without card effects.

You know that the way things are going, every Guild will get a Legendary character.

A Lightning-Guemelite Marauder-Warrior with 3 Spirit who can cast Lightning spells from any Guild, can dual wield Narwhals and chains powder weapons.
---

The fact that discards seems to go down is that pirates, nomads, saps and now noz are getting a good recycling cards, wich somehow can overcome the discard power

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#62 04-04-2012 22:06:12

Damncaster
Solarian

Nurvus a écrit :

Kotori Kage is nothing

It´s all about Mastery!

#63 04-04-2012 22:07:39

Damncaster
Solarian

Santuros a écrit :
Nurvus a écrit :

---

The fact that discards seems to go down is that pirates, nomads, saps and now noz are getting a good recycling cards, wich somehow can overcome the discard power

yup i see what ***bip*** sayin then tell me, where the hell kotoba as those magic recyclin cards?

It´s all about Mastery!

#64 04-04-2012 22:12:17

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Damncaster a écrit :
Santuros a écrit :
Nurvus a écrit :

---

yup i see what ***bip*** sayin then tell me, where the hell kotoba as those magic recyclin cards?

They have a rosary... theyll get nothing more!!!!

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#65 04-04-2012 22:24:37

Nurvus
Gardien

Santuros, discards deserve going down a bit - they are overpowered.

The recycling power on Pilkim, however, is not great - it's one character among 3 who can recycle cards played by him only.

It simply makes his decks not so screwed agaisnt Discard.
His other ability - drawing a spell from the deck - makes compensates his Recycling by giving discard decks a 4th card to discard from his hand.

AND WHY NO ONE COMMENT MY LEGENDARY PIRATE IDEA?

KATORI KAGE IS AWESOME.

WHO STOLE MY CAPS LOCK?

#66 04-04-2012 22:28:43

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : New York City
Site Web

Did anyone pull this damn master-mage pilkim, because I brought 10 packs and didn't pull him, is anyone else having better luck than me!

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,
That's Why It's Called The Present!

#67 04-04-2012 22:53:48

Shadowmongrel
Voyageur

No, no Master Mage Pilkim yet, however I have pulled 2 of those Master mage robes....those things are beasty on a mage. I've already hit 20 def with one and 2 double clay... just add WB for sap or Crystal storm. You can't touch em after that, just never use a spell

#68 04-04-2012 23:25:14

L3lf3
Guémélite
Lieu : Montréal

Kotori Kage is nothing

Well actually in a Guem Trackers/Hybrid deck he is quite a good char. About a Crows' one ... maybe we'll be able to reach 1600 ELO Yeah \o/ (...)
They made cards for trackers and then put "Crow" on some to be able to say "Yes we did it, don't bother us with those damn Crows anymore !".
[card]Mark of the Crow[/card], the only "Crows only" card is a rare (so expensive) which is nothing more than a "small" Tsume... ^^
We'll "just" have to wait another release w/ real Crows cards. (Crow only!?) See you in 6 months to reach 1700 ELO tongue

Dissapointed ? me ? No ... Even Tsoutaï got a better up w/ only one card. (They now got a "less well" [card]In the name of the Dragon[/card]. \o/ (You don't choose and no chain))

Tracker got a nice up tho !

Dernière modification par L3lf3 (04-04-2012 23:34:21)

L'esprit est la plus puissante des armes. L3lf3

#69 04-04-2012 23:35:32

iQuit
Guémélite

A base spirit of 4 . Def and Hp equal a Warrior-Marauder charater

Holy shit

Dernière modification par iQuit (04-04-2012 23:36:22)

#70 05-04-2012 01:44:43

Nurvus
Gardien

Katori Kage + Malyss + Hime

#71 05-04-2012 02:03:05

Bmyarne
Habitant de Guem

Nurvus a écrit :

Katori Kage + Malyss + Hime

I'd choose to go with Katori + Malyss + (Guem) Khan and play a sort of "controll/stall"

Dernière modification par Bmyarne (05-04-2012 02:03:18)

#72 05-04-2012 08:21:27

Damncaster
Solarian

L3lf3 a écrit :

Kotori Kage is nothing

Well actually in a Guem Trackers/Hybrid deck he is quite a good char. About a Crows' one ... maybe we'll be able to reach 1600 ELO Yeah \o/ (...)
They made cards for trackers and then put "Crow" on some to be able to say "Yes we did it, don't bother us with those damn Crows anymore !".
[card]Mark of the Crow[/card], the only "Crows only" card is a rare (so expensive) which is nothing more than a "small" Tsume... ^^
We'll "just" have to wait another release w/ real Crows cards. (Crow only!?) See you in 6 months to reach 1700 ELO tongue

Dissapointed ? me ? No ... Even Tsoutaï got a better up w/ only one card. (They now got a "less well" [card]In the name of the Dragon[/card]. \o/ (You don't choose and no chain))

Tracker got a nice up tho !

I think ***bip*** the only one here who understands me

It´s all about Mastery!

#73 05-04-2012 10:28:57

genesyx
Habitant de Guem

blackwaltz a écrit :
soulst3al3r a écrit :
MrLordi92 a écrit :

How do they chain Light Blow into Secret Weapon?  Neither has chain and the Witchblades aren't pure mages, so they can't chain them.  Or am I missing something?

yeah, what are they talkin about?

gonna guess it's the combined penalty this combo can do:
Light Blow: -4 min attack + Secret Weapon: max attack equals min. attack = Dandy like attack score?

well i can bet that neither of you guys play witchblades then right? tongue

Hint: Anazra

my work here is done big_smile

#74 05-04-2012 11:39:49

Poptolev
Guémélite

I feel so ignored ;(.

Anyway not sure what are the top decks ATM but I don't think they are beatdowns ... so the card is pretty useless (ATM, in future it might help them).

Dernière modification par Poptolev (05-04-2012 11:40:22)

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

So MUCH stupidity in one sentence xD

#75 05-04-2012 13:03:33

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Nurvus a écrit :

Santuros, discards deserve going down a bit - they are overpowered.

The recycling power on Pilkim, however, is not great - it's one character among 3 who can recycle cards played by him only.

It simply makes his decks not so screwed agaisnt Discard.
His other ability - drawing a spell from the deck - makes compensates his Recycling by giving discard decks a 4th card to discard from his hand.

AND WHY NO ONE COMMENT MY LEGENDARY PIRATE IDEA?

KATORI KAGE IS AWESOME.

WHO STOLE MY CAPS LOCK?

Maybe Capitain Al killicrew?

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

Pied de page des forums