Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 09-02-2012 15:36:54

Ilauna
Campeur

Karukai + Frostbite

Hello smile

So i'm using my Ice Elf Deck for this Karukai trophy and i noticed that when i play frostbite (the card) it counts towards the final points but when i use Ayir's turn bonus that frostbite won't be considered. Now, does it make sense that it counts as a spell while the card itself is not??

I played 3 games and in all 3 i had less points than i was supposed to. The other cards i'm using are 'The grand hunt' and 'wanted', none of them are spells so i assume the "problem" is Ayir's bonus, which totally screws the purpose of using this deck.

Thanks.

Dernière modification par Ilauna (09-02-2012 15:37:51)

#2 09-02-2012 15:44:58

Aigle1705
Gardien
Lieu : Germany - Tilleda (Kyffhäuser)

Re : Karukai + Frostbite

the reason could be that the card ayir creates isnt one of your cards, that card doesnt really exist and the trophy talks bout your cards...

i played with port n multitasking but never had more than 6 points
so it seems copies dont count.

silent leges inter arma
cicero

#3 09-02-2012 19:11:52

Ilauna
Campeur

Ok Aigle, thanks for your answer big_smile

#4 09-02-2012 19:28:14

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite
Lieu : Dublin - Ireland

Aigle1705 a écrit :

the reason could be that the card ayir creates isnt one of your cards, that card doesnt really exist and the trophy talks bout your cards...

the point is - is it right or should they count since they're cards created by the effects of your cards anyway?

Teacher: Wake up Calvin! This is Geography class! In what state do you live in?
Calvin: Denial!
Teacher: I can't argue with that...

#5 10-02-2012 00:22:22

Nurvus
Gardien

Aigle1705 a écrit :

Cards moved by [card]Pillar of Frost[/card] also seem to be bugged.

Pied de page des forums