Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 22-01-2012 16:11:01

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Charlie´s angels

Well im actually interested in finishing this deck i had a long ago and when Azalys came up i wanted a deck of 3 ladies with guns tongue as everyone does, i think decks with those 3 are already running but haven't see them so i want you to help with a FULL OFFENSE pirate marauder deck composed of

8sf2SIJE.png
RTtiPGPO.png
0Rfw78Un.png

Im already upgrading those

Cards that i have and considerin my deck:

[card]Infernal cricket[/card] x2 (Cant find in the market more)
[card]Narwhal[/card] x3
[card]Conquer or perish[/card] x3
[card]Assassination[/card] x1 (None in the market)
[card]Stink bomb[/card] x3
[card]Fortune and glory[/card] x1 or 2
[card]Weapon kata[/card] x1 (this is always a good idea)

Fortune and glory works nice with infernal cricket when you can discard healing cards, or damage reduction cards, or even with narwhal when no longer need it. Some may say that Weapon kata is no use when you have conquer or perish and narwhal, but this card is nice when you don't have weapons or already have a low defense opponent . I was thinking in a full offense because lately i have seen a lot recycling or decks that require time to build, so i think full offense its the solution to that, and the spirit bonus that Gemeye has helps me against some certain deck that use Spiritual duel... tongue
So what do you think? what is missing??? i have seen lots of cards but i don't get what is missing...

Dernière modification par Santuros (25-01-2012 15:23:17)

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#2 22-01-2012 16:24:49

Baliking
Campeur

Re : Charlie´s angels

Santuros a écrit :

Well im actually interested in finishing this deck i had a long ago and when Azalys came up i wanted a deck of 3 ladies with guns tongue as everyone does, i think decks with those 3 are already running but haven't see them so i want you to help with a FULL OFFENSE pirate marauder deck composed of

http://static.eredan.com/cards/web_big/us/8sf2SIJE.png
http://static.eredan.com/cards/web_big/us/RTtiPGPO.png
And souchi lvl 3

[card]Narwhal[/card] x3

Fortune and glory works nice with infernal cricket when you can discard healing cards, or damage reduction cards, or even with narwhal when no longer need it. Some may say that Weapon kata is no use when you have conquer or perish and narwhal, but this card is nice when you don't have weapons or already have a low defense opponent . I was thinking in a full offense because lately i have seen a lot recycling or decks that require time to build, so i think full offense its the solution to that, and the spirit bonus that Gemeye has helps me against some certain deck that use Spiritual duel... tongue
So what do you think? what is missing??? i have seen lots of cards but i don't get what is missing...

well i use this deck and its work amazing..(when narwhal dont get the bug)i dont have infernal cause 60-70K for 1 card is not for my wallet but without it its still amazing..my toolbox cards are:
[card]time to die[/card]
[card]outlaw[/card]
[card]offensive[/card]
and some defens cards cause Azalys can survive his first turn with realy high hp if i use use def cards with her and dont have some killer combo in my hand smile

#3 22-01-2012 16:32:31

Santuros
Nehantiste

Baliking a écrit :
Santuros a écrit :

http://static.eredan.com/cards/web_big/us/8sf2SIJE.png
http://static.eredan.com/cards/web_big/us/RTtiPGPO.png
And souchi lvl 3

[card]Narwhal[/card] x3

well i use this deck and its work amazing..(when narwhal dont get the bug)i dont have infernal cause 60-70K for 1 card is not for my wallet but without it its still amazing..my toolbox cards are:
[card]time to die[/card]
[card]outlaw[/card]
[card]offensive[/card]
and some defens cards cause Azalys can survive his first turn with realy high hp if i use use def cards with her and dont have some killer combo in my hand smile

. Outlaw seems like a nice card, it may kill you too but ill test for sure, I dont know what offensive does (i cant see the card, and its not in the market) And time to die is always good but the fact that it depends on just one assassination its no good, i might use it when i get my hands on another one.

Oh final note, infernal cricket was way to cheap when it was released, it was 10k per unit tongue so i bought 2 hehehe yeah the market is crazy!

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#4 22-01-2012 16:41:20

steeliebob
Habitant de Guem

Seems like a pretty standard pirate marauders, but they have proven to work pretty damn well! I'd add it is time and 2 extra assassinations when there available for sure.

#5 22-01-2012 16:45:34

Santuros
Nehantiste

whta do you guys think of the card [card]Impale[/card]?? it can work well with infernal crickets...

#6 22-01-2012 18:41:56

Baliking
Campeur

Well first of all Offensive a trophy card it gives you 2 attack and 3 direct damage at the end of the turn if your attack stat is higher than your opponet character so its a beast with Souchi. Hm yeah maybe Time To Die seems a bad choice but belive me its a must big_smile its good with offensive,outlaw and with assasination for sure,and yeah that card is seems good with infernal thats true but as i said i dont have money for it cause i dont had that luck to buy them for 10K each big_smile.
Man i totaly love these girls big_smile

#7 23-01-2012 17:55:14

Rokzz
Solarian

Havent tried this deck yet (looks funny ;D) and i've been thinking about [card]distracted[/card], might have it's place here yikes

yaaa-haaaaaa!!

#8 23-01-2012 18:28:37

Nurvus
Gardien

Don't forget Azalys can use Warrior cards too ^^

#9 23-01-2012 18:49:47

Santuros
Nehantiste

Rokzz a écrit :

Havent tried this deck yet (looks funny ;D) and i've been thinking about [card]distracted[/card], might have it's place here yikes

Yep i was thinking on it too, looks much better than a stink bomb if i want to attack the opposing character in the fight, perhaps i will change a stink bomb and add 2 of those.

@Baliking well then i must get some feez for the card big_smile perhaps a free feez offer may help me get the amount that i need.

@Nurvus omg i just noticed!! since she gets the warrior class later, but the fact that she is the only warrior don't tempt me to use warrior cards, perhaps just one or 2 but which?

Dernière modification par Santuros (23-01-2012 19:42:41)

#10 23-01-2012 20:43:59

Talamare
Habitant de Guem

I usually see [card]the plank![/card] in this deck

#11 23-01-2012 21:48:23

Gent M
Habitant de Guem

Here is the ideal setup in my view

Staple regardless of setup (11 cards)
3x [card]infernal cricket[/card]
3x [card]assassination[/card] (alternative [card]xzia[/card] if you use jon, [card]fame of the winners[/card])
3x [card]stink bomb[/card]
1x [card]fortune and glory[/card] (never really needed more since you can target out of combat characters)
1x [card]time to die[/card]

Narwhal (17)
3x [card]narwhal[/card]
3x [card]conquer or perish[/card]
with the alternative (14)
3x the plank

Air guem (16/19)
1x [card]illumination[/card]
1x [card]collision[/card]

Other cards
1x [card]obesity[/card]
1x [card]clumsiness[/card]
1x [card]dissidence[/card]
1x [card]weapon kata[/card]

#12 24-01-2012 00:49:03

Santuros
Nehantiste

I am pretty uncertain about using the plank, it only worked for me in certain situations, and i think there are better cards. There are crickets in the market but damn!!! to expensive...

I am thinking of reducing the amount of conquer or perish to 2 since i is pretty effective only when i have the initiative, and sometimes people know that im going to play and prefer to use an item. It works against the torment trio too good even if i play when i don't have the initiative.

Still no assassinations or distracted in the market and i still have to choose if i get time to die or offensive... those are to good!

#13 24-01-2012 01:20:16

Anihilate
Solarian

Get Time To Die. Offensive is OK when you have permanent cards that boost attack, or permanent attack increases, otherwise, you run a fair risk of not having the higher attack bonus.

Time to Die also works on cards like Target Locked, Rage, and outlaw, to provide an attack boost that lasts multiple turns.

I can imagine how confused my opponent was when I played TTD Target locked for the first time. Attack+2 per action played is no joke XD

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#14 24-01-2012 01:54:06

Santuros
Nehantiste

Anihilate a écrit :

Get Time To Die. Offensive is OK when you have permanent cards that boost attack, or permanent attack increases, otherwise, you run a fair risk of not having the higher attack bonus.

Time to Die also works on cards like Target Locked, Rage, and outlaw, to provide an attack boost that lasts multiple turns.

I can imagine how confused my opponent was when I played TTD Target locked for the first time. Attack+2 per action played is no joke XD

hahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha!!!!!!  ok ok so its time to die. i might check those interesting combos later

Interesting fact, in the training room someone was using pirates and i used infernal crickets against him and the used dispossess... it feels so awful to see when someone uses your cards against you :S

EDIT: there are like 10 distracted on the market... i was looking for it wrong -_-

Dernière modification par Santuros (24-01-2012 01:59:29)

#15 24-01-2012 03:05:25

Anihilate
Solarian

Then you'd hate my deck <3
2 [card]Deceit[/card], just for marauder beatdowns <3
Stealing an enemy's Assassination is always fun XD
I have yet to successfully use an opponent's Dagger master on them though, If ever I succeed, it WILL be in the epic screenshots XD

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#16 24-01-2012 16:13:52

Baliking
Campeur

Well my opinion is The Plank is realy good card cause it gives you 2 attack if the opponet got max hp and he get -3 attack which is always helpful and if my opponet got low hp i get an  extra 3 def with that -3 attackso its like try to kill me:D..ok exepct mages but still there is the +2 attack so i like it...i dont tried Target lock but maybe i will give a shoot..and distracted ..well dont know stink bomb is much much better for me cause distracted is only good if you get at the start and you cant play good combos with it..i prefer more [card]expert craftsman[/card] lvl2 cause if i get it before turn 4 Souchi kill evrything on board...Like Scragh get a 18 dmg from her at round 4 i think the opponet guy face was a bit crazy after that:D

#17 25-01-2012 04:10:49

OHanicide
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ft.Worth, Texas

this deck is really good.... I was just thrashed epicly and I was playing court mages...

The worst is yet to come and all I have to trade is only everything.

#18 25-01-2012 12:43:01

Roarky
Habitant de Guem

For Mage just put in Analyze turns mage's spirit to 2 for 2 turns

#19 03-02-2012 22:28:18

Baliking
Campeur

Gent M a écrit :

Here is the ideal setup in my view

Staple regardless of setup (11 cards)
3x [card]infernal cricket[/card]
3x [card]assassination[/card] (alternative [card]xzia[/card] if you use jon, [card]fame of the winners[/card])
3x [card]stink bomb[/card]
1x [card]fortune and glory[/card] (never really needed more since you can target out of combat characters)
1x [card]time to die[/card]

Narwhal (17)
3x [card]narwhal[/card]
3x [card]conquer or perish[/card]
with the alternative (14)
3x the plank

Air guem (16/19)
1x [card]illumination[/card]
1x [card]collision[/card]

Other cards
1x [card]obesity[/card]
1x [card]clumsiness[/card]
1x [card]dissidence[/card]
1x [card]weapon kata[/card]

no you not right..[card]fortune and glory[/card] you can target out of combat characters items/permanents too

#20 04-02-2012 07:45:15

Gent M
Habitant de Guem

Baliking a écrit :

no you not right..[card]fortune and glory[/card] you can target out of combat characters items/permanents too

I'm just saying it's much better to kill the character then discard items. Also my observation was based on around 300 games played with Pirate Marauders where I found myself discarding fortune and glory quite a few times since there are much more powerful combos.

#21 05-02-2012 04:16:33

Cyanide
Habitant de Guem

One or two [card]Stink Bomb[/card]s never hurt, especially if you really want to include [card]Weapon Kata[/card]. Def=0, Atk-2, and AoE all at once. I like Weapon Kata to finish a kill I should have gotten the turn before.

#22 05-02-2012 04:53:08

Santuros
Nehantiste

Cyanide a écrit :

One or two [card]Stink Bomb[/card]s never hurt, especially if you really want to include [card]Weapon Kata[/card]. Def=0, Atk-2, and AoE all at once. I like Weapon Kata to finish a kill I should have gotten the turn before.

yes, those are on it!
I use 2, and 2 weapon kata sometimes better than conquer or perish-narwhal combo, since it does not depends on the opponent.

Dernière modification par Santuros (05-02-2012 05:03:17)

Pied de page des forums