Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#51 04-02-2012 03:45:16

Nurvus
Gardien

Re : The Mysterious Pheonix Campaign, which decks?

<(^.^<) a écrit :

An avalonian deck can 1 shot everything effortlessly while staying at full health.

Just beware if you try to pump Aelide's Level skyhigh.
There's this monster that gains Attack +X where X = opposing character's level (your level ^^).

So if Aelide is at lv15, he gets +15 atk against u :>

#52 04-02-2012 03:59:24

Nessaj
Guémélite

I'm using a dragon knight deck, but theres a guy makes my spirit goes to 0 =/

On that turn I MUST have the new dracnic spell taht gives me spirit and atk per dragon knight dead, or power

Evil is just a point of view >)

#53 04-02-2012 04:21:04

Burghi
Campeur

a kebek with 3 [card]rage[/card] and some heals should do the work

#54 04-02-2012 04:40:29

Nurvus
Gardien

Nessaj a écrit :

I'm using a dragon knight deck, but theres a guy makes my spirit goes to 0 =/

On that turn I MUST have the new dracnic spell taht gives me spirit and atk per dragon knight dead, or power

[card]Crown of the Border[/card].

#55 04-02-2012 04:47:43

Talamare
Habitant de Guem

Anyone run into any type of monster that swaps attacks (aka Dazzle or Demonic Portal)

I would hate to boost my guys attack to 40-60 just to have it stolen

#56 04-02-2012 05:14:29

Nurvus
Gardien

Talamare a écrit :

Anyone run into any type of monster that swaps attacks (aka Dazzle or Demonic Portal)

I would hate to boost my guys attack to 40-60 just to have it stolen

Well, you don't need an insane attack boost to win them all.
So penalizing extra unneeded attack would be stupid.

You can always make a normal avalonian deck with decent spirit boosting cards like Penance, Cup of Life and Cursed Sorcerer's Book

And I just said [card]Crown of the Border[/card] - fixes all your issues with stealing stats.

#57 04-02-2012 05:27:46

walaylisz
Voyageur

Nurvus a écrit :
<(^.^<) a écrit :

An avalonian deck can 1 shot everything effortlessly while staying at full health.

Just beware if you try to pump Aelide's Level skyhigh.
There's this monster that gains Attack +X where X = opposing character's level (your level ^^).

So if Aelide is at lv15, he gets +15 atk against u :>

kahjid.png

This guy but he shouldn't be a problem if you prep well and you can use the favor that deals 20 to all opponents to get rid of him right away(I'm sure you would have 1 or 2 by then from drops).

#58 04-02-2012 07:05:00

Talamare
Habitant de Guem

Okay how do you have 5/6 of the same item?

#59 04-02-2012 07:17:12

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Talamare a écrit :

multitask???

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#60 04-02-2012 07:23:55

walaylisz
Voyageur

Talamare a écrit :

Multitasking and Moneyed.

#61 04-02-2012 09:49:57

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

431102_3290379696937_1191083143_3554906_1313988797_n.jpg

use a Golem with [card]Cursed Black Crown[/card] and [card]Elfine Bow[/card]... ^_^.. just recycle cards ^^

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

#62 04-02-2012 10:00:33

Talamare
Habitant de Guem

Neja.Persot.Spy a écrit :

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hp … 8797_n.jpg

use a Golem with [card]Cursed Black Crown[/card] and [card]Elfine Bow[/card]... ^_^.. just recycle cards ^^

I wish I owned that many mechanical arms

... I would sell all but 4 XD

#63 04-02-2012 10:04:16

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

[card]Creative Inventions[/card] + [card]Recycling[/card]

I did that combo for several times.. due to [card]Watcher[/card] + [card]Moneyed[/card].. ^_^..

I don't have the real card of [card]Ica Rusty's Mechanical Arm[/card].. ^_^

Dernière modification par Neja.Persot.Spy (04-02-2012 10:04:58)

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

#64 04-02-2012 11:15:33

Lindblum
Habitant de Guem

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hp … 8797_n.jpg

I see the Terminator.

Pirates and Temple Guardian.

#65 04-02-2012 15:22:00

MoktarQc
Voyageur

Of course we can set all those 300k crystal decks in there,, those mobs are easy ! but the idea here is to have a deck for people that DON'T have crystals... when we set a thread of strategy, it's for people that can't offord all those mumbo jumbo cards and help them win games and do quests.... geez... of course we can write new start deck bla bla bla... all decks are good since the enemy is easy.  Please write down ideas that don't cost alot so that new people can play and have fun. don't flood this tread with almighty decks expensive, we'll have 35 pages in here.. thank you in advance.   

Like i said, the elf deck that everyone have is the best right now with no quarter that are givin in the other quest and ice aura. You just don't get killed and you don't play cards anymore even if the mob have any penalty in the world, ice elfs don't have negetive traits for mages, warriors, humain..  you name it! even spirit at 0, elfs don't bother.   There is no mob in this quest that effects ELFS !!!! 

Have fun !

#66 04-02-2012 17:08:56

Ilauna
Campeur

I'm also using Ice Elves (Ayir, Kokrem and Ursyd). I didn't spend any money on any cards except for a No Quarter that i didn't have before and it was cheap. I just found the Phoenix at Turn 21 smile Look at Ayir Stats by then:

moojo.jpg

I used Ayir because she got the auto-Icy-Aura at start so i went for her. I forgot to show the attachments, but they're nothing special: Crown of the Borders, Chameleon Cloak, 2 Icy Auras, Penance (while the males were alive), Ring of Nibelle, No Quarter and Agmundar's Rage and also have 2 Watchers to bring Agmundar's back. Yes the fight goes a little slow cause i can't really 1-shot anything with Ayir but what i do is to let 2 mobs die and just play against one, then i just have to leave my mouse in the same place and press 'next' ^_^
Worked wonders and i got lucky (killed less than 15 creatures) big_smile

ruzod.jpg

I must also say that the fight ended after i killed the phoenix even though i still had energy left.

Dernière modification par Ilauna (04-02-2012 17:24:03)

#67 04-02-2012 19:56:51

Dracatis
Habitant de Guem

I have found a beast that reduces your attack to 0 so you need to plan for that too. 

I've been doing this with Lightning Beak and three statics charges, a mage's grand staff, lightning rods and pirate codes/no quarter.  There is a beast that reduces your spirit to 0 but as long as you attack your "order" goes off before he does that, killing him with your static charges.

Though I guess if your really desperate for against that one anti-attack critter you can spend 15 feez for the special favor that does 20 direct damage to all 3 for this adventure.

#68 04-02-2012 21:07:41

Santuros
Nehantiste

Dracatis a écrit :

Though I guess if your really desperate for against that one anti-attack critter you can spend 15 feez for the special favor that does 20 direct damage to all 3 for this adventure.

what???? it deals damage to all 3?

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#69 04-02-2012 21:22:12

free_seller
Habitant de Guem

MoktarQc a écrit :

Of course we can set all those 300k crystal decks in there,, those mobs are easy ! but the idea here is to have a deck for people that DON'T have crystals... when we set a thread of strategy, it's for people that can't offord all those mumbo jumbo cards and help them win games and do quests.... geez... of course we can write new start deck bla bla bla... all decks are good since the enemy is easy.  Please write down ideas that don't cost alot so that new people can play and have fun. don't flood this tread with almighty decks expensive, we'll have 35 pages in here.. thank you in advance.   

Like i said, the elf deck that everyone have is the best right now with no quarter that are givin in the other quest and ice aura. You just don't get killed and you don't play cards anymore even if the mob have any penalty in the world, ice elfs don't have negetive traits for mages, warriors, humain..  you name it! even spirit at 0, elfs don't bother.   There is no mob in this quest that effects ELFS !!!! 

Have fun !

naah i don't think so,,,,if you meet olbat,then your icy aura doesn't look strong anymore
but you're right,,,the elfs is a good cheap choice,,,,that a free deck from feerik anyway

#70 04-02-2012 21:28:43

Santuros
Nehantiste

free_seller a écrit :
MoktarQc a écrit :

Have fun !

naah i don't think so,,,,if you meet olbat,then your icy aura doesn't look strong anymore
but you're right,,,the elfs is a good cheap choice,,,,that a free deck from feerik anyway

Im using desert priests with spear and solar recycling thing, iolmarek ahlem and sakina or soraya could fit there

#71 04-02-2012 23:05:50

Talamare
Habitant de Guem

Dracatis a écrit :

I have found a beast that reduces your attack to 0 so you need to plan for that too. 

I've been doing this with Lightning Beak and three statics charges, a mage's grand staff, lightning rods and pirate codes/no quarter.  There is a beast that reduces your spirit to 0 but as long as you attack your "order" goes off before he does that, killing him with your static charges.

Crown of the Border

#72 05-02-2012 00:39:08

farmer2220
Habitant de Guem

i tanked up kebek to like 22/24 attack and healed everytime i attacked

#73 05-02-2012 03:03:12

Cyanide
Habitant de Guem

[card]Meister Galene[/card] (Upgrade 1 appx 1000 crystals + time for Upgrade 3), [card]Ica-Rusty[/card] (cheaper to get upgrade 3 if you can but usually 25k from 2 to 3), [card]Nut[/card] (Upgrade 3 appx 6k)

[card]Cutlass[/card]x1 (appx 800)
[card]Grog Pirate[/card]x2 (appx 500)
[card]Ica-Rusty's Mechanical Arm[/card]x1 (appx 22k)
[card]Jolly Roger[/card]x3 (appx 100)
[card]Danger in Delay[/card]x1 (Trophy or 195 fee'z)
[card]Firon[/card]x1 (appx 3000)
[card]Life Devourer[/card]x1 (Free when you start playing)
[card]Mangled Disguise[/card]x1 (Halloween Event Trophy)
[card]Portable Heater[/card]x2 (appx 500)
[card]Recycling[/card]x2 (appx 1600)
[card]The Pirate Code[/card]x3 (appx 100)
[card]Travel Ration[/card]x1 (appx 400)
[card]Zarazam's Eye[/card]x1 (Free with Advent Calendar)

All prices are per unit. Total is 64k, but can be altered to be either cheaper or more expensive.

The Jolly Rogers and the second portable heater are for placeholders when you are down to just using Danger in Delay. I did not use fee'z to get either Danger in Delay or Mangled Disguise and the rest of this deck is decently cheap or free in some cases (with the exception of the arm, which could be traded for another Recycling.)

Other cards like [card]Starboard[/card], [card]Good Jorusian[/card], [card]Stone-Heart[/card], exchanging Nut or Ica for [card]Captain Al Killicrew[/card], exchanging Ica-Rusty's Mechanical Arm for another Recycling would cut the cost way down, and any other consistent healing would improve this deck along with a couple [card]Moneyed[/card] for infinite Recycling and a [card]Crown of the Border[/card]. The trophies can be cut, but they are in there for the additional healing. My Ica had 3, 37/40, 8, 14 and healed 7 points per turn after 3 rounds of Meister Galene, but before the infinite Danger in Delay.

#74 05-02-2012 16:51:14

GGuti
Habitant de Guem

[card]Creative Inventions[/card] + [card]Recycling[/card]

I did that combo for several times.. due to [card]Watcher[/card] + [card]Moneyed[/card].. ^_^..

I don't have the real card of [card]Ica Rusty's Mechanical Arm[/card].. ^_^

1 firon there should wreack havoc lol

#75 05-02-2012 17:58:05

Nurvus
Gardien

Ilauna a écrit :

I must also say that the fight ended after i killed the phoenix even though i still had energy left.

Because the Phoenix doesn't have the ability to be replaced for 4 energy when defeated like the other monsters do, instead it has the ability to grant you the Mythical card when defeated.

And it was the last monster alive, yes? big_smile

Dernière modification par Nurvus (05-02-2012 17:58:37)

Pied de page des forums