Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 27-01-2012 00:40:49

Crow69
Campeur

#2 27-01-2012 00:42:26

PatrikÅkervinda
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ängelholm, Sweden

Re : The pack!

Yeah.. Umm..

Good for you, hunny.

#3 27-01-2012 00:45:12

Crow69
Campeur

Fenrath,
bloodsword,
wild.

3-bestial
1-assassination
1-...and war
1-capturing the enemy
2-dances with volk
3-fly off the handle
3-lunation
3-the howls
1-nehantic stone
1-time to die
1-offensive

this has got to be close to 1 of the best pack builds right?
why am i still getting rinsed by next to everything in ELO? sad

#4 27-01-2012 00:48:08

EwokDan
Habitant de Guem

Short answer..cause pack sucks. Too easy to counter...too predictable.

#5 27-01-2012 00:55:49

Crow69
Campeur

EwokDan a écrit :

Short answer..cause pack sucks. Too easy to counter...too predictable.

the new decks are just as predictable just most of them have geeks with more money then sense backing them makin most of them over powered!

#6 27-01-2012 00:58:33

EwokDan
Habitant de Guem

hence why you get owned

#7 27-01-2012 01:01:17

Crow69
Campeur

EwokDan a écrit :

hence why you get owned

im only gona guess your 1 of them geeks wink

#8 27-01-2012 01:04:05

Crow69
Campeur

anyone with any decent comments prefferably any good suggestions to make this deck stronger?

#9 27-01-2012 01:43:40

PatrikÅkervinda
Habitant de Guem

Crow69 a écrit :

[card]Fenrath[/card],
[card]bloodsword[/card],
[card]wild[/card].

3- [card]bestial[/card]
1- [card]assassination[/card]
1- [card]...and war[/card]
1- [card]capturing the enemy[/card]
2- [card]dances with volk[/card]
3- [card]fly off the handle[/card]
3- [card]lunation[/card]
3- [card]the howls[/card]
1- [card]nehantic stone[/card]
1- [card]time to die[/card]
1- [card]offensive[/card]

Fixed your cards. Yeah, I have a couple of sugestions:

-1 [card]Lunation[/card] I don't think you need three of 'em. They ain't that good to play. You need more pure damage right away.
-1 [card]...And War[/card] Not tough enough.
-1 [card]Capturing the Enemy[/card] Not tough enough.

+3 [card]A Warrior's Fury[/card]

Maybe toolbox it a bit with an [card]Anthematise[/card] and [card]Clumsiness[/card].

I play a weaker version of the pack with [card]Dark[/card] instead of Fenrath. Mainly because noone else does it. I throw in a couple of life devourers just in case, but you play Bestial so you don't need no more items. I play [card]Blood Ties[/card] as well, cause it's a solid +5 together with fly off the handle. I discard through the deck like mad to get the cards just right.

I mostly loose when I meet the tier 1 decks, but I haven't met a deck I can't beat if EVERYTHING goes my way.

Though, I'm just a newbie so I might overlook something.

#10 27-01-2012 01:49:15

Crow69
Campeur

PatrikÅkervinda a écrit :
Crow69 a écrit :

[card]Fenrath[/card],
[card]bloodsword[/card],
[card]wild[/card].

3- [card]bestial[/card]
1- [card]assassination[/card]
1- [card]...and war[/card]
1- [card]capturing the enemy[/card]
2- [card]dances with volk[/card]
3- [card]fly off the handle[/card]
3- [card]lunation[/card]
3- [card]the howls[/card]
1- [card]nehantic stone[/card]
1- [card]time to die[/card]
1- [card]offensive[/card]

Fixed your cards. Yeah, I have a couple of sugestions:

-1 [card]Lunation[/card] I don't think you need three of 'em. They ain't that good to play. You need more pure damage right away.
-1 [card]...And War[/card] Not tough enough.
-1 [card]Capturing the Enemy[/card] Not tough enough.

+3 [card]A Warrior's Fury[/card]

Maybe toolbox it a bit with an [card]Anthematise[/card] and [card]Clumsiness[/card].

I play a weaker version of the pack with [card]Dark[/card] instead of Fenrath. Mainly because noone else does it. I throw in a couple of life devourers just in case, but you play Bestial so you don't need no more items. I play [card]Blood Ties[/card] as well, cause it's a solid +5 together with fly off the handle. I discard through the deck like mad to get the cards just right.

I mostly loose when I meet the tier 1 decks, but I haven't met a deck I can't beat if EVERYTHING goes my way.

Though, I'm just a newbie so I might overlook something.

nice, thank you

#11 27-01-2012 02:01:07

<(^.^<)
Habitant de Guem

Remove The Howls for more toolbox cards. Could help you more if you tell us what you're having trouble beating.

#12 27-01-2012 02:16:20

L4r90
Habitant de Guem

Crow69 a écrit :

Fenrath,
bloodsword,
wild.

3-bestial
1-assassination
1-...and war
1-capturing the enemy
2-dances with volk
3-fly off the handle
3-lunation
3-the howls
1-nehantic stone
1-time to die
1-offensive

the prob with this deck is that you're playing [card]The Howls[/card] and 3 random other cards ([card]Assassination[/card], [card]Time to Die[/card] and [card]...and War[/card]). The Howls only look good on paper but do next to nothing against most decks. the random single Assassination and ...and War wont help since they don't chain in your deck and hence only got limited use. The Time to die is only limited usefull since only 2 characters can play it, you have to save up and attack boost for those (poor fenrath).
Instead try playing [card]The best defense...[/card], [card]Dissidence[/card], [card]Clumsiness[/card] and [card]Favor of the Dawn[/card]. Clumsiness is almost a must against most decks and Favor of the Dawn has unlimited use if you know when to play it. Dissidence is one of the most used and powerfull cards in ELO for a reason.
other usefull cards would be [card]Storm[/card] (in the first and second turn you can ensure the atk bonus of fenrath while also damaging the enemy), [card]Nehant Shield[/card] (thins out the deck and make The best defense... hit for one more), [card]Danger in Delay[/card] (plain and good), [card]Strenght of Zil[/card] , [card]Stone-Heart[/card] (keeps your characters somewhat alive and trigger Fenraths boost for the next turn) and [card]Hit the Road[/card] (for more control over the turn orders)

that beeing said, yeah i play The Pack, and yes i tried out The Howls but the benefits of that card where dimishing when i could have also just played a +2 to +3 atk instead (the first pet gives you only an extra atk with 3 strenght. so 3 armor chars just laugh at that. it only finds limited use against normads). the 2 big weak points of The Pack are that they are predictable and that they stuggle hard against any kind of mage decks. preemtive shutdown might also be something you might want to look into. for a while i run with Litmus Test, Dissidence, Peace Treaty and Suspicion of Treason (Wild is a gumelite you know^^), then again i missed the damage output i was used to.
also you could run a glass cannon build where you utilise Blood Ties three times together with Storm and Time to Die. it works. but stuggles somewhat against pirate marauders and eclipse.

the thing i'm trying right now is Pack marauders with Wild, Dark and Bloodsword. but i feel like something's missing to max it's utility right now (thou Dark works pretty good against mages, avalonians and ice elfes due to her high spirit and merc debuff)

I'm back to Pack

#13 27-01-2012 02:23:50

Crow69
Campeur

L4r90 a écrit :
Crow69 a écrit :

Fenrath,
bloodsword,
wild.

3-bestial
1-assassination
1-...and war
1-capturing the enemy
2-dances with volk
3-fly off the handle
3-lunation
3-the howls
1-nehantic stone
1-time to die
1-offensive

the prob with this deck is that you're playing [card]The Howls[/card] and 3 random other cards ([card]Assassination[/card], [card]Time to Die[/card] and [card]...and War[/card]). The Howls only look good on paper but do next to nothing against most decks. the random single Assassination and ...and War wont help since they don't chain in your deck and hence only got limited use. The Time to die is only limited usefull since only 2 characters can play it, you have to save up and attack boost for those (poor fenrath).
Instead try playing [card]The best defense...[/card], [card]Dissidence[/card], [card]Clumsiness[/card] and [card]Favor of the Dawn[/card]. Clumsiness is almost a must against most decks and Favor of the Dawn has unlimited use if you know when to play it. Dissidence is one of the most used and powerfull cards in ELO for a reason.
other usefull cards would be [card]Storm[/card] (in the first and second turn you can ensure the atk bonus of fenrath while also damaging the enemy), [card]Nehant Shield[/card] (thins out the deck and make The best defense... hit for one more), [card]Danger in Delay[/card] (plain and good), [card]Strenght of Zil[/card] , [card]Stone-Heart[/card] (keeps your characters somewhat alive and trigger Fenraths boost for the next turn) and [card]Hit the Road[/card] (for more control over the turn orders)

that beeing said, yeah i play The Pack, and yes i tried out The Howls but the benefits of that card where dimishing when i could have also just played a +2 to +3 atk instead (the first pet gives you only an extra atk with 3 strenght. so 3 armor chars just laugh at that. it only finds limited use against normads). the 2 big weak points of The Pack are that they are predictable and that they stuggle hard against any kind of mage decks. preemtive shutdown might also be something you might want to look into. for a while i run with Litmus Test, Dissidence, Peace Treaty and Suspicion of Treason (Wild is a gumelite you know^^), then again i missed the damage output i was used to.
also you could run a glass cannon build where you utilise Blood Ties three times together with Storm and Time to Die. it works. but stuggles somewhat against pirate marauders and eclipse.

the thing i'm trying right now is Pack marauders with Wild, Dark and Bloodsword. but i feel like something's missing to max it's utility right now (thou Dark works pretty good against mages, avalonians and ice elfes due to her high spirit and merc debuff)

bah thank you! lol howls are already out the window lol thank christ they are cheap lol would probaly only work out if they release another the pack beast, but by the looks of things why would they help out "weaker decks like the pack" when they can buff the over-powered ones!..........

#14 27-01-2012 03:12:24

L4r90
Habitant de Guem

Crow69 a écrit :

bah thank you! lol howls are already out the window lol thank christ they are cheap lol would probaly only work out if they release another the pack beast, but by the looks of things why would they help out "weaker decks like the pack" when they can buff the over-powered ones!..........

you cant realy call The Pack "weak" since it's one of the staple ELO decks (thou it's tier isnt very high). and no, even with another beast char, the howls would still be borderline useless. right now the pack need either any counter to magic or a viable new character that would mix in a party spirit or damage boost. the toolset of the pack might get a boost given the fact that they only got 11 cards to play with, where 6 are (or at least should be) never used; [card]The Howls[/card], [card]Menagerie[/card], [card]Backstab[/card], [card]Dirty Trick[/card], [card]Heads or Tails[/card] and [card]Taming the Beast[/card].
the other castes with even fewer cards got access to theurogies, spells or got cards that interact with them even thou they dont have their caste iE Cut and Trust! or Return to Sender. Zil in general is a somewhat weak guild in my opinion since there are so few cards that make decks even playable. abomination and the shadow are a must for dagger decks and without TttS mages would be super weak. the only "OP" deck they've got on their side is discard, but even that has it's flaws and can be beaten.

so yeah.. either like The Pack's current playstyle; steady but predictable, or give it time till they get their own buff release.

I'm back to Pack

#15 27-01-2012 11:32:20

PatrikÅkervinda
Habitant de Guem

L4r90 a écrit :
Crow69 a écrit :

Fenrath,
bloodsword,
wild.

3-bestial
1-assassination
1-...and war
1-capturing the enemy
2-dances with volk
3-fly off the handle
3-lunation
3-the howls
1-nehantic stone
1-time to die
1-offensive

Love your suggestions! Makes me think. As I said, I'mk running Wild, Dark and Bloodsword as well. Does Dark really have advantaged over Fenrath?!

#16 27-01-2012 15:31:04

L4r90
Habitant de Guem

PatrikÅkervinda a écrit :

Love your suggestions! Makes me think. As I said, I'mk running Wild, Dark and Bloodsword as well. Does Dark really have advantaged over Fenrath?!

the only advantage you'll get is that all 3 of your characters are marauders, which make playing cards less of a hassle when it comes to class types. also you get the full benefit of the marauder version of bloodsword which makes The best defense... even better (pair it with a 1st turn wild and time to die for a +10 atk boost).
thou you'll lose out on the min atk boost from fenrath on turn 4+ i think it's still more viable in a constant run where you dont have to feel screwed when you face mages who simply 1 shot him in the first turn. also his 4/11 stats make him a pure luck cannon since 4 min is DAMN low. i even run with wild, (warrior) bloodsword and faceless for a while just to see that there is next to difference in terms of playstyle, while faceless got the way more solid stats this way if you compare him to fenrath.

I'm back to Pack

#17 27-01-2012 18:53:05

Nurvus
Gardien

The good news is that with The Howls, you can chain [card]Hit for Hit[/card] into [card]Backstab[/card], but it still takes too long to build enough "The Howls".

Maybe The Pack will get a Beast character that starts with a "The Howls" attached to a random character of yours at the beginning of the game, wich would mean initial/potential strength of 4/6 in your The Howls and a thinner deck.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (27-01-2012 18:55:41)

Pied de page des forums