Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#51 09-01-2012 01:08:19

Anihilate
Solarian

Re : Temple Guardians:No Graveyard

Update!

Soichi,Abomb, and all other beatdown blasters can get bent by the new version! (see OP)

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#52 09-01-2012 06:01:24

Nurvus
Gardien

Punishing the Unpure is great against DKs.

#53 10-01-2012 02:39:51

Anihilate
Solarian

Nurvus a écrit :

Punishing the Unpure is great against DKs.

Most GOOD dk's pack a crown of the border and exordium for their Chimera tank, and if you don't kill arkalon quickly, they recycle too much to deck out. I started using shifting sand for this, and ANS users. I might consider switching to anathematize so long as I don't have ANS to use.

If you can get your hands on Void, Swap solaris and a spiritual duel for Void and Shifting sand.

The new legendary works wonders if you have most of the cards you wouldn't want it to play in the discard or your hand.

Prestige would help. Especially against Zil Shadow mages. Clumsiness+Prestige on the first character to play Turned to the shadow side.

-1 Spiritual Duel
+1 Clumsiness.

Also, I left an Abomb with 0/2 attack the other day with Sakina, priceless.

Dernière modification par Anihilate (10-01-2012 02:41:10)

#54 21-01-2012 12:23:09

soulst3al3r
Solarian

could I use sol'ra eclipse as alternative if i cant afford forced marches?

Dernière modification par soulst3al3r (21-01-2012 12:23:50)

#55 21-01-2012 22:14:17

Anihilate
Solarian

Not really, It would increase your damage, but reduce your defense to nil. Try [card]Miracle[/card] and [card]Spear  of Light[/card], Use 3 of each, Use The Spear of Light chained to miracle, even on a character that has one to add the spirit heal.

#56 22-01-2012 02:55:03

soulst3al3r
Solarian

Anihilate a écrit :

Not really, It would increase your damage, but reduce your defense to nil. Try [card]Miracle[/card] and [card]Spear  of Light[/card], Use 3 of each, Use The Spear of Light chained to miracle, even on a character that has one to add the spirit heal.

even on a deck that has hakim?

#57 22-01-2012 03:09:52

Anihilate
Solarian

The plastrons will keep your cards returning to your deck, so spamming miracle for defense points is easy, and if you want to spike heal you can. SOL heals the printed spirit, Miracle+ SOL is the character's current spirit score, it keeps shrikan and Sakina alive, hakim has Natural defense, so you won't have to worry about him as much. Boosting him with litany is the best way to go about it.

#58 22-01-2012 11:49:19

soulst3al3r
Solarian

Anihilate a écrit :

The plastrons will keep your cards returning to your deck, so spamming miracle for defense points is easy, and if you want to spike heal you can. SOL heals the printed spirit, Miracle+ SOL is the character's current spirit score, it keeps shrikan and Sakina alive, hakim has Natural defense, so you won't have to worry about him as much. Boosting him with litany is the best way to go about it.

thx man:) miracle is doing wonders for me

#59 23-01-2012 00:14:36

Anihilate
Solarian

No problem.

#60 28-01-2012 15:11:29

goscar
Guémélite

Trying a different run up since I don't feel like grinding the complete deck (Laziness). Great deck man. Way to create meta.

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#61 31-01-2012 16:40:03

Gent M
Habitant de Guem

This deck is really fun to play. I'm running a version with Ahlem, sakina and urakia

3x [card]punishing the unpure[/card] - neutralizes mages and high defence characters in long battles
3x [card]forced march[/card]
3x [card]basking in the sun[/card]
3x [card]lamentation of sol'ra[/card]
2x [card]litany[/card] (you can use 3 by swapping a lamentation of sol'ra)
[card]supplication[/card] (you don't really need more)

[card]longevity[/card] - restores sacred intervention and AoE healing
[card]solar plaston[/card]

[card]sacred intervention[/card] (sometimes one character gets hit hard in the beginning and you need the extra healing)
[card]divine light[/card] (you can use 2 but put 2 longevity in your deck as well)

[card]Istaryam blade[/card]

I know urakia doesn't benefit from forced march but her healing partially makes up for it and she can recover the healing cards.

#62 31-01-2012 23:20:46

Beckett
Voyageur

Just trying a similar idea in this weeks ELO, and honestly.... I think the only deck this one has a win guaranteed against is a freshly opened Noz starter.

#63 01-02-2012 11:33:03

Paladino.:RR:.
Gardien

I tried your first version, a little more expensive, with 3 solaris and legendaries, dropping the solar plastron, and I got trumped..

I really don't get the ptola card, it dosen't seem to change the spirt and defence.. both cases I noticed my defence went down to 0 when I used on Hakim, while my adversaies with 2 and 3 defence..

#64 01-02-2012 11:43:11

soulst3al3r
Solarian

Paladino.:RR:. a écrit :

I tried your first version, a little more expensive, with 3 solaris and legendaries, dropping the solar plastron, and I got trumped..

I really don't get the ptola card, it dosen't seem to change the spirt and defence.. both cases I noticed my defence went down to 0 when I used on Hakim, while my adversaies with 2 and 3 defence..

storm of ptola lowers your spirit by 2 and raises your attk by 2 then switches your character's defense and spirit. simultaneuously, the opp.'s spirit and def. are switched as well. It's perfect for killing high defense decks such as kotoba, or ice elfs, or really anything if harshness is played before it.

#65 01-02-2012 11:58:48

Paladino.:RR:.
Gardien

I really understood it badly.. I though it swaped my defence for the oponents defence.. I'll re-read the portuguese version of the card to see if I understood wrong or if it's badly translated.

#66 01-02-2012 13:07:41

soulst3al3r
Solarian

I really understood it badly.. I though it swaped my defence for the oponents defence.. I'll re-read the portuguese version of the card to see if I understood wrong or if it's badly translated.

made the same error the first time I got the card. i thought it was like a demonic portal but it really isnt the case

#67 01-02-2012 14:09:35

al_vh1n
Habitant de Guem

I don't know if its my reading comprehension or the translation but that's what I also thought when I first read the card description.

#68 01-02-2012 18:36:01

Bmyarne
Habitant de Guem

I too am guilty of this.

#69 02-02-2012 10:51:54

magius
Solarian

I have to admit playing this deck has its own style (which I am still trying to get the hang for it). Currently, my deck is:

[card]Shrikan[/card], [card]Djamena[/card],[card]Sakina[/card]

Actions:
3 [card]Forced March[/card]
3 [card]Litany[/card]
2 [card]Disembodiment[/card]
1 [card]Solaris[/card]

Item:
3 [card]Solar Plastron[/card]

Theurgies:
3 [card]Swarm of Scarabs[/card]
1 [card]Supplication[/card]
1 [card]Divine Light[/card]
2 [card]Team Spirit[/card]
1 [card]Misantrophy[/card]

Most of the problem I encounter with this deck:
1) Sakina being OS (losing chain on Litany), hence Team Spirit/Misantrophy/Disembodiment for alternate Chain and survivability.

2) Lack of damage on early rounds. Hence the Swarm of Scarabs.

3) It is always annoying to find Solar Plastron with nothing to chain to. Thus I increased my Theurgies.

4) Too much healing at the beginning is also a problem. I found that 3 Solaris is just too much... perhaps 1 is a good number.

My playstyle has always been discarding to get at least 1 Litany (not sure about other playstyles). But I think Team Spirit/Misantrophy quite sub-par.

Any ideas on improvement?

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#70 02-02-2012 20:48:40

L4r90
Habitant de Guem

magius a écrit :

1) Sakina being OS (losing chain on Litany), hence Team Spirit/Misantrophy/Disembodiment for alternate Chain and survivability.

3) It is always annoying to find Solar Plastron with nothing to chain to. Thus I increased my Theurgies.

4) Too much healing at the beginning is also a problem. I found that 3 Solaris is just too much... perhaps 1 is a good number.

My playstyle has always been discarding to get at least 1 Litany (not sure about other playstyles). But I think Team Spirit/Misantrophy quite sub-par.

1) true... but misantrohy will only work against mages since you shouldnt be damaged when she's just attacked o.O
2) i see your point... but it opens up a jar of pain when playing against noz -.-
3) or just play other cards that chain into it iE Basking in the sun
4) yup

my opinions to this; Swarm of Scarabs sure boosts your dmg output early on, but in that case i'd rather play Ahlem instead of Shrikan. he boosts the health of your chars and got an "almost" guaranteed turn order heal. also the warrior trait is not needed here due to a lack of Lamentations of Sol'ra and he has a larger healthpool and +1 spirit when it comes to wriggle your opponent down with swarms.

other than that i've found that 2 Solar Palastrons are enough, since 3 is a bit overkill and will most likely be discarded if they show up on my starting hand. also kick the random Misantrophy and you have room for 2 more cards iE Basking in the Sun, since it's playin good with sakina and chains into anything. i tried playing with misantrohy as well, but given that most characters have only around 3 health i got back to disembodiment since it's plainly better (after the 1st forced march ofc).

short:

-Shrikan
+Ahlem
- 1 Solar Palastron
- Misantrophy
+ 2 Basking in the Sun

I'm back to Pack

#71 03-02-2012 06:08:15

Lindblum
Habitant de Guem

L4r90 a écrit :

-Shrikan
+Ahlem
- 1 Solar Palastron
- Misantrophy
+ 2 Basking in the Sun

-2 Team Spirit
+2 Sacred Gift

Sacred gift chains and combos with [card]Disembodiment[/card], you gain 4HP and heal another character 5.

Pirates and Temple Guardian.

#72 03-02-2012 06:42:52

Talamare
Habitant de Guem

Yea but Sacred Gift only works if you actually take damage, with Forced March and Sakina, the damage is reduced to 0

even then Sacred Gift only actually heals you for 1

If you have 4 HP, and get hit with 7 damage
Using Sacred Gift + Disembody will lower your to 1 hp, then the 7 hit drops you to -6
Then Sacred Gift raises you back to -2

Same example but If you play only sacred gift
4 drops to -3, then raises you back to -2

meaning Sacred Gift is useless unless you dont have Forced March and dont use Sakina

Dernière modification par Talamare (03-02-2012 06:43:12)

#73 03-02-2012 07:07:00

Lindblum
Habitant de Guem

Talamare a écrit :

Yea but Sacred Gift only works if you actually take damage, with Forced March and Sakina, the damage is reduced to 0

even then Sacred Gift only actually heals you for 1

If you have 4 HP, and get hit with 7 damage
Using Sacred Gift + Disembody will lower your to 1 hp, then the 7 hit drops you to -6
Then Sacred Gift raises you back to -2

Same example but If you play only sacred gift
4 drops to -3, then raises you back to -2

meaning Sacred Gift is useless unless you dont have Forced March and dont use Sakina

Yep sacred gift doesn't work if your have forced march and damage reduction. Just lost a match testing it out.

Pirates and Temple Guardian.

#74 03-02-2012 07:48:33

Talamare
Habitant de Guem

Lindblum a écrit :

Yep sacred gift doesn't work if your have forced march and damage reduction. Just lost a match testing it out.

Basically Sacred Gift was designed as a cheap solution to make some cards more playable like Disembody and This Tomb, which imo makes it still a nice card to exist when youre starting a Nomad deck

#75 03-02-2012 09:15:20

magius
Solarian

L4r90 a écrit :
magius a écrit :

1) true... but misantrohy will only work against mages since you shouldnt be damaged when she's just attacked o.O
2) i see your point... but it opens up a jar of pain when playing against noz -.-
3) or just play other cards that chain into it iE Basking in the sun
4) yup

my opinions to this; Swarm of Scarabs sure boosts your dmg output early on, but in that case i'd rather play Ahlem instead of Shrikan. he boosts the health of your chars and got an "almost" guaranteed turn order heal. also the warrior trait is not needed here due to a lack of Lamentations of Sol'ra and he has a larger healthpool and +1 spirit when it comes to wriggle your opponent down with swarms.

other than that i've found that 2 Solar Palastrons are enough, since 3 is a bit overkill and will most likely be discarded if they show up on my starting hand. also kick the random Misantrophy and you have room for 2 more cards iE Basking in the Sun, since it's playin good with sakina and chains into anything. i tried playing with misantrohy as well, but given that most characters have only around 3 health i got back to disembodiment since it's plainly better (after the 1st forced march ofc).

short:

-Shrikan
+Ahlem
- 1 Solar Palastron
- Misantrophy
+ 2 Basking in the Sun

Nice improvement there. I have forgotten that Sakina Level 3 has 1 dmg reduction. That is a very good idea (still levelling Sakina)!

Might replace [card]Team Spirit[/card] with [card]Spiritual Duel[/card]. I just like to recycle Team Spirit but then towards the end game, without Divine Light, it is virtually useless. Glad I tested this deck before the Phoenix Campaign resumes again smile

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

Pied de page des forums