Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 19-01-2012 01:35:28

L4r90
Habitant de Guem

Iceelfes - possible Tweaks?

cJ5S7l7v.png
LZzT7Rj8.png
[card]Ayir[/card] cant get a pic here sry

3 [card]Frozen Spirit[/card]
2 [card]Agmundar's Rage[/card]
3 [card]Northern Lights[/card]
3 [card]Icy Aura[/card]
3 [card]Frostbite[/card]
3 [card]Amethyst Blizzard[/card]
3 [card]Ring of Nibelle[/card]

Plain and simple... right now i'm only missing the Frozen Spirits and play Six Feet under as a sub.

it's a whole lot of fun to go to the 2nd turn when you start the game as all the elfes got possible OHKO options xD

so far the only problematic decks i've played against are noz blast since halve the deck does magic damage and they all got high spirit -> thats why i want to add in the Frozen Spirits... other than that zil discard depends on luck whether or not i OHKO their chars or not and marauder nehant, pirates, mercs simply get rofl-stomped by me (unless we both got good draws in which term the score settles it). mage decks in general are tricky to beat (unless its corruptions, where again i laugh and nuke away) and kotoba are easy enough to beat thx to all the magical dmg...

so yeah still looking for ways to tweak here and there since the Frozen Spirits are around 40k a piece atm. also i'm no fan of Ursyd and Lady Yilith since they both got pretty low stats and dont realy support my beatdown (i'd take the free Frostbite and the better Rage of Ayir anyday)

I'm back to Pack

#2 19-01-2012 03:17:21

Nurvus
Gardien

Re : Iceelfes - possible Tweaks?

Why no [card]Frost Pillar[/card]?
If you have [card]Festivities[/card] I suggest it as well.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (19-01-2012 03:24:41)

#3 19-01-2012 03:32:24

Anihilate
Solarian

Re : Iceelfes - possible Tweaks?

It looks good,  Perhaps swap out a northern Lights for another Agumundar's rage.

PS: Watch out for nehantists mages, DMR will hurt.

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

Pied de page des forums