Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 02-01-2012 02:33:34

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Brawlers Win

Had an interesting idea, tell me if it's OP or not.

Brawlers Win
Unique
All of your other cards are ignored this turn and the next.
Both players characters attack the character infront of them at base stats this turn.
Your character in battle does not perform a normal attack

There could be a mage version as well, but I'm not sure how it would work.
Maybe:

Mages Rage
Unique
All characters perform a magic attack to the opposing character which equals his own spirit +4
Your other cards are ignored this turn and the next

Mark

Only those who are willing to go too far, can possibly ever know how far one can really go. - T.S Elliot

#2 02-01-2012 05:52:35

Nurvus
Gardien

Re : Brawlers Win

One of the problems in this game are instant kills in the first 3 turns breaking strategies and trivializing alot of deck mechanics and purposes.

I really am not an apologist of making a very high damage potential card.

However, if your card has some restrictions, it might work.
Not saying my idea is great, but:

Lariat Storm
Your character performs a Physical attack that equals his Printed Attack score instead of the Normal attack.
If you played no cards before or after this one, one of your out of combat characters selected at random also performs a Physical attack that equals his Printed Attack score.
Turn 4 and more: Another of your out of combat characters selected at random also performs a Physical attack that equals his Printed Attack score.
Chain.

---

This means Turns 1, 2 and 3, you get 1 attack and chain; or 2 attacks but you can't play any other cards this turn.

Turns 4+, you get 2 attacks and chain; or 3 attacks but you can't play any other cards this turn.

Note: These attacks disregard any attack bonuses (or penalties) you may have.
Note #2: Played on your turn you will hit before the opponent plays a defensive card.

So it would be a useful, but not that overpowered, tactical card.

Yet, playing first, selecting a high stat monster against a low stat monster, would probably get you an instant kill anyway... because you hit before the opponent builds defense up...
Hmm...

Dernière modification par Nurvus (02-01-2012 05:56:14)

Pied de page des forums