Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 27-12-2011 23:59:32

God
Habitant de Guem

Action Card Ideas

Equal oppertunity

Action Maurader/Warrior

If the opposing character deals more damage than your character, your character gains attack +X where X is the difference between your characters damage and the opposing character's damage +1. This effect lasts until the end of your characters next fight.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fair and balanced (lvl1)

Action

The damage delt by the two characters in battle is divided equally between the two characters at the end of combat.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fair and balanced (lvl2)

Action

The damage delt by the two characters in battle is spread among all characters still alive at the end of combat.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ahoy!

Action [Pirate]

Attack +5
At the end of the fight, your character has attack -3 until the end of the game.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reverse polarity

Action perminent

A copy of this card is attached to both characters in combat.
If this character would receive an attack bonus, he receives an equal penalty instead.
If this character would receive an attack penalty, he receives and equal bous instead.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stolen Glory

Action

The next card played by your opponent is placed in your hand and immediately played by you following the cards in play. This affect disregards race, class guild and other caste restrictions.
Chain

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 29-12-2011 02:53:08

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Re : Action Card Ideas

really kool ideas. I really like reverse polarity. It would totally screw up nehant decks but give some interesting opportunities for beating circus and some kool combos for cars that bring both characters attack down

Mark

Only those who are willing to go too far, can possibly ever know how far one can really go. - T.S Elliot

#3 29-12-2011 04:18:01

Nurvus
Gardien

No, mpandelidis.
Reverse Polarity is a permanent Dazzle.
It's overpowered.

#4 29-12-2011 05:06:03

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem

Listen Nurvus, you've always got some comment directly targeted to me in almost all my threads or posts and I don't like your tone. You come off as little bit of a know it all jerk, so why don't you lay off a little.

I misread the card, it shouldn't attached to both characters, that IS OP, but if it attaches to your character you could build a deck around cards that lower both players stats that way it would raised yours and lower to opponent and you wouldn't lose out to opponents cards that lower your stats. Maybe making it permanent is to much as well, making it last 4 turns would be better

Mark

Only those who are willing to go too far, can possibly ever know how far one can really go. - T.S Elliot

#5 29-12-2011 05:27:48

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

mpandelidis a écrit :

Listen Nurvus, you've always got some comment directly targeted to me in almost all my threads or posts and I don't like your tone.

If it makes you feel better, you're not the only one.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#6 29-12-2011 06:09:07

God
Habitant de Guem

Well the idea there was to balance it so that neither player would want to play things like tada and so forth . . . If you play a tada your opponent would gain two attack and lose 5 defense . . . likewise if you played assasination you would lose 3 or 4 attack instead of gaining it. . . Likewise your opponent wouldn't want to either . . . Anyway, just ideas right?

#7 29-12-2011 06:24:54

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem

MrLordi92 a écrit :
mpandelidis a écrit :

Listen Nurvus, you've always got some comment directly targeted to me in almost all my threads or posts and I don't like your tone.

Good to know thx lordi

Dernière modification par mpandelidis (29-12-2011 06:26:15)

Mark

#8 29-12-2011 07:35:57

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

mpandelidis a écrit :
MrLordi92 a écrit :
mpandelidis a écrit :

Good to know thx lordi

Any time, Brosemite Sam.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#9 29-12-2011 15:28:51

goscar
Guémélite

Reverse Polarity seems like a legit card. I like it but I think it should be made unique, also  not affect things like turn order and character stat bonuses.

Also guys you miss Nurvus point. He comes to bring balance and end world hunger. Lets all bow to him.

Dernière modification par goscar (29-12-2011 15:29:54)

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#10 29-12-2011 16:55:32

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

You guys realize you're bickering over non-existent cards right? tongue

Everyone's entitled to their opinion of the OP-ness of suggested cards. You can't take it too hard to heart when people express thier opinion of it.

Nurvus is a bit off. Its not a perma Dazzle per se from what I read, especially since the effects would take place only after the card is played. All it does is screw up that turn for any bonuses played, then any turn after, it just freezes the player from stacking bonuses, or face a penalty.

That being said, I'm going to agree with him that making it permanent is OP. Turn duration of 2-3 turns max, but it should be an instant overall.

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#11 29-12-2011 17:19:44

rutse
Habitant de Guem

All cards just good and made for circus, to win against beatdown

#12 29-12-2011 18:51:44

Nurvus
Gardien

MrLordi92 a écrit :
mpandelidis a écrit :

Not the only one to target players with one's comments?

Seriously, mpandelidis, not sure why you get the feeling I direct stuff at you, but usually I say the name to avoid what happens in alot of forums: cross-talk and misdirected replies.

I could've quoted you.
I could've said "@mpandelidis"
But I found it faster to type it as I thought.

It's just that alot of people here in the forum seem to think it's fun to add overpowered cards to the game.
Sadly, overpowered cards ARE added to the game, wich leads one - or maybe just me - to think Feerik takes in the wrong kind of feedback from players.
Wich makes me think players should think better about what they wish for.
Thus me finding important to make it clear what is clearly overpowered, in my opinion.

You have to understand I'm only so much of a jerk or aggressive if you choose to take upon that perspective.
I'm pretty sure you could understand what I wrote differently if you take a different stance.

Oh, and I don't target players, ever.
I reply to topics that I feel like, I usually bother reading more than just the first and last post, wich sometimes leads me to reply to someone random in the middle.
---

If for some reason you're talking about my comments on your Viking/Berserker ideas, you weren't getting any feedback at all, so I gave my honest opinion, that your particular idea was very bland, such that it is just like everything else in the game but stronger or weaker, not bringing any particularly different gameplay.

I'm not saying my cards are awesome, but I try to bring different strategies.
You will never see me suggesting a card that is pure stats and boredom.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (29-12-2011 18:56:38)

#13 29-12-2011 21:39:28

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem

Fair enough man, I can see your point about feerik releasing OP cards, it's like they don't always test the cards they launch. I've made this comment before and a moderator completely shut it down, but I think it would make more sense to release a few cards for multiple decks instead of one deck at a time.

Mark

Pied de page des forums