Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 16-12-2011 02:05:31

soulst3al3r
Solarian

keizan warrior/mage or mage?

been saving up for a keizan and just have no idea which one to get. They both have their strengths but I jsut dont know which one to pick. Could you guys give me some advice?

#2 16-12-2011 03:27:00

ColdAvril
Habitant de Guem

Re : keizan warrior/mage or mage?

I don't know if you plan to play in elo you might want to wait to be sure warrior version get unbanned with the nerf of living nature...but if it's to play in normal...then it all depends of your deck:  multi-race or world-tree mage or something else, we need more informations.

#3 16-12-2011 19:42:16

soulst3al3r
Solarian

ColdAvril a écrit :

I don't know if you plan to play in elo you might want to wait to be sure warrior version get unbanned with the nerf of living nature...but if it's to play in normal...then it all depends of your deck:  multi-race or world-tree mage or something else, we need more informations.

I wanna run a deck with eikytan and keizan together in it

#4 16-12-2011 19:56:06

Baliking
Campeur

soulst3al3r a écrit :
ColdAvril a écrit :

than i think you would like the get a Sap mage deck..After the last card modification thing which says Brother in Arms got no chain and living nature goes to Uniq i would say Mage Keizan could do the job better..

#5 17-12-2011 13:45:05

soulst3al3r
Solarian

Baliking a écrit :
soulst3al3r a écrit :
ColdAvril a écrit :

than i think you would like the get a Sap mage deck..After the last card modification thing which says Brother in Arms got no chain and living nature goes to Uniq i would say Mage Keizan could do the job better..

if I wanted to go eikytan, hundawa and keizan, i should still go with keizan mage?

#6 17-12-2011 21:00:53

Baliking
Campeur

i dont think Hundawa the best choose for Keizan/Eikytan because for mage verison Keizan Spiritspeaker or Rockspeaker is much better with Eikythan and for Warrior version than Eikytan dont have space in there..warrior version Keizan can fit better with Hailwalker if you wan Hundava as a 3rd.
But its your deck and your crystal you can do what you wan these are just my thoughts wink

#7 17-12-2011 22:35:57

<(^.^<)
Habitant de Guem

The warrior version goes well with Hundawa. The mage version goes well with Eikytan.

I prefer the warrior version but it depends on the cards you want to play, both are really good.

#8 18-12-2011 00:00:38

goscar
Guémélite

I feel the Mage version would suit you better. I am not complete sure on this though.

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#9 18-12-2011 00:53:58

Nurvus
Gardien

If you're running Keizan and Eikytan I agree Mage version would be the best, because honestly I don't see a reason to build anything other than a World-Tree Caster deck when Eykitan is involved.

With mage-[card]Keizan[/card], [card]Eikytan[/card] will have a starting 4 Spirit, and [card]Wreckwood[/card] will do bad things to good people. That's alotta nuts!
You can use [card]Spiritspeaker[/card] or [card]Rockspeaker[/card]  if you are okay being unable to use World-tree stuff. Honestly, why isn't he World-tree...

Dernière modification par Nurvus (18-12-2011 00:57:49)

#10 18-12-2011 05:28:18

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

Nurvus a écrit :

If you're running Keizan and Eikytan I agree Mage version would be the best, because honestly I don't see a reason to build anything other than a World-Tree Caster deck when Eykitan is involved.

With mage-[card]Keizan[/card], [card]Eikytan[/card] will have a starting 4 Spirit, and [card]Wreckwood[/card] will do bad things to good people. That's alotta nuts!
You can use [card]Spiritspeaker[/card] or [card]Rockspeaker[/card]  if you are okay being unable to use World-tree stuff. Honestly, why isn't he World-tree...

Finally someone finally saw that spirit speaker aint world tree XD all i can say is:
yunoworldtree.jpg

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#11 18-12-2011 13:53:33

soulst3al3r
Solarian

jackal19 a écrit :
Nurvus a écrit :

Finally someone finally saw that spirit speaker aint world tree XD all i can say is:
http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 … ldtree.jpg

i know, he really looks like he should be in world-tree. Btw, I chose warrior keizan. looks like im gonna save up for hailwalker to get a warrior world-tree deck

#12 18-12-2011 14:05:50

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

soulst3al3r a écrit :
jackal19 a écrit :
Nurvus a écrit :

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 … ldtree.jpg

i know, he really looks like he should be in world-tree. Btw, I chose warrior keizan. looks like im gonna save up for hailwalker to get a warrior world-tree deck

hmm the prob with hail warrior is he cant cast spells but mage warrior cant chain either

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#13 19-12-2011 14:10:48

ZeroClass
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Philippines

hmm the prob with hail warrior is he cant cast spells but mage warrior cant chain either

hail pure worrior is a worrior mean he can use nature spells since you need to be a nature guem to be able to use one

hail mage/worrior can use spell but cant chain em since his a hybread .... you can have card for chaining if you want

Pied de page des forums