Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 04-12-2011 05:06:05

Anihilate
Solarian

Anihilate's Mega-nehant suggestion

Good lord nehant's are the crappiest guild as of the moment, their releases have been crap too!
I'm a nehant fan, and I do use nothing but them, I spend my time tweaking to see what would work, with every non-legendary at that. AND THEY SIMPLY DON'T. They aren't aggressive enough to be brawlers, aren't defensive enough to be tanks, and fail miserably when it comes to pairing characters of different classes. On another note, instead of releasing a new character that can be put into a deck without worry (I like Azaram alot, don't get me wrong), the cost of Azaram is not being able to use Iron mask. This guild DOES NOT, have enough characters to re-release an older character in a new way.
So, I'm going to suggest a bunch of nehant stuff that could close a circle or two.

Even when sap just started, it was still semi-competetive, and has at least 1 competent strategy (Double/triple attackers)

I am NOT a fan of corruptions, they are an extremely slow tactic, and are often rendered useless due to the massive amount of cards that remove permanents, negate effects, ignore traits/races, or just beat down.

So, now that all of my complaining is done, here we go...

Characters

Evictus
Type/Rarity: Character/R
Max Lv:3
Race: Human,Nehant Guemelite
Class: Mage
Spirit: 3
Attack:4/6
Defense:2
Health:13
Your other Characters gain Spirit +1
Turns 1,3,and 5:
One of your mages gains defense +1 until the end of the game.

He can be integrated with other mages, or stand alone if being mixed with other classes, the spirit +1 bonus can be defensive(Marauder/warrior) of offensive with other mages.
His order bonus is similar to Azaram, in that it will support other characters if they are like him, or just boost himself if he is with non mages.

Description: No beard, level 1 has the councilor's outfit, level 3 should be dressed similar to Azaram lv2

How can he fit? Another undercover council member.

Abberent
Type/Rarity:Character/U
Race:Demon
Class:Mage/Warrior
Spirit:2
Attack:5/6
Defense:3
Health:13
Attack+1 if Dimizar is in play and alive.
At the start of the fight, if you have no other living mages, the opposing character has defense -2
Turns 2,4 and 6:
Attack +2

Yes, a mage mix. When Paired with Dimizar he'll have 7/8  attack. It can cast nehantic spells, and utilize Demon Warrior cards such as eliminehantation and Demonic affliction, so he can fit with mages(Evictus+Dimizar).
His secondary effect makes him a defense eater (soul chewer/Anagram) if the mage he's paired with dies, or you put him in a deck without any mages .

Description:No face aside from eyes. Has demon signature horns, magma like flesh and G markings. Level 1 should look highly incomplete compared to his level 3 (Like soul chewer)

How can he fit? After being attacked by the liberated Telendar, Dimizar had no other option than to envoke a greater demon.

Crux
Type/Rarity:Character/C
Race:Nehant Guemelite/Demon
Class:Warrior
Spirit:1
Attack:6/8
Defense:2
Health:14
Gain Chain if you play a one handed weapon.
As long as Crux is dead, your other characters gain Spirit +1, Attack+1, Defense+1
Turns 1,3 and 4:
Attack+3 defense -2

Ardrakar, The Fallen, Crux: Nehantist's "Recruits"

Description: Level 1 should look like a Homchai in Bark armor clenching at where a Dark Stone heart was thrust into (like The fallen). Level 3 should look like Skin of stone, With a charred caricature of Quercus mask (lv2) and Bark armor,the hole in the chest a bright blue (Like Carkass)

How can he fit? Corrupt a Homchai.

Spells:

Infernal Roar
Rare
Nehantist
Mage
Spell Nehantic
If the opposing character has not suffered damage this turn, Attack +X, where X is your character's Spirit
Mage: The opposing character suffers 2 Direct Damage.

Piercing
Uncommon
Nehantist
Mage
Spell Nehantic
Inflicts x Direct damage to the opposing character where x is your character's min attack/4.

Actions

Separate...
Uncommon
Nehantist
Marauder/Mage
Attack +2
Your opponent will draw one less card during their draw phases.
Duration: 2 Fights
Chain: ...And Devour

...And Devour
Common
Nehantist
Marauder/Mage
Attaches to the opposing character.
At the start of each fight, if you have less than 5 cards in your hand, the opposing character has defense +1.
If you have 5 cards in your hand, this card is discarded.
At the end of each fight, if you have 2 or less cards in your hand,the opposing character has Attack+1 until the end of the game.
Permanent.

*EDIT*

HL Marauder:

Demitrius
Character, UC
Max level: 4
Race: Nehant Guemelite
Class:Marauder
Spirit:2
Attack: 7/10
Defense:3
Health: 13
If your opponent plays two cards, they draw one less card during their next draw phase.
Turns 2,4, and 5
Your other marauders have defense +2 until the end of the next turn.

Requires Separate and Devour for levels 3 and 4 respectively.

Asshat-multipurpose-nehant spell

Infirit Nehanticum
Rare
Nehantist
Mage
Spell Nehantic - Unique - AoE
Your character dies at the end of the turn.
Demon:Your character is Replaced with Infirit. (Infirit has Spirit=3 Attack=15/15, Defense=3)
Warrior non Multi-class: The next item in your deck is played immediately after the cards played, and activates immediately
Mage: Deals 5 magic damage to all character's. 3 Additional magic damage for each of your dead character's.

Uh....yea...lol.
Demon=beatstick
Demon+Warrior= Super Beatstick
Demon+Mage= Beatstic+supernova=Everything dies big_smile

I got tired of typing =_=
More to come

Dernière modification par Anihilate (04-12-2011 19:28:08)

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#2 04-12-2011 13:55:29

Nurvus
Gardien

Re : Anihilate's Mega-nehant suggestion

Mostly nice ideas.
I'd like to see a Demon-only Nehantic Spell ^^

Dernière modification par Nurvus (04-12-2011 13:55:46)

#3 04-12-2011 14:41:48

Nessaj
Guémélite

Good cards imo. They can fill many kind of nehant decks.

I just think it's missing a marauder to work with HL.

Evil is just a point of view >)

#4 04-12-2011 15:09:11

goscar
Guémélite

Nehants are fine, Pirates need love.

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#5 04-12-2011 15:23:52

Limestone
Solarian

goscar a écrit :

Are you kidding? Since the last update pirate can punch through solid objects like Kotoba, Dk's and even Avalonians. Not to mention they have Abomb in a form of a cook!!.

Crow, Tsoutai, Demon Hunter are the one really need an update. I bet they will have grand update like the sap heart had once.. of course nehant is in need of one as well

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#6 04-12-2011 18:19:01

Anihilate
Solarian

Limestone a écrit :
goscar a écrit :

Are you kidding? Since the last update pirate can punch through solid objects like Kotoba, Dk's and even Avalonians. Not to mention they have Abomb in a form of a cook!!.

Crow, Tsoutai, Demon Hunter are the one really need an update. I bet they will have grand update like the sap heart had once.. of course nehant is in need of one as well

To my knowledge, a crow user has made top 5 elo for the past few weeks.

The Tsoutai are fine ._. They're not supercompetetive, but they have a solid deck setup.

Demon Hunter is a NEW caste, it can wait, Nehantist's are an entire guild that can barely function at all -_-

#7 04-12-2011 18:25:21

genesyx
Habitant de Guem

Anihilate a écrit :
Limestone a écrit :
goscar a écrit :

To my knowledge, a crow user has made top 5 elo for the past few weeks.

The Tsoutai are fine ._. They're not supercompetetive, but they have a solid deck setup.

Demon Hunter is a NEW caste, it can wait, Nehantist's are an entire guild that can barely function at all -_-

That only applies for pirate marauders. Powder pirates and mages...not so much.
The tsoutai's are okay. they can use some lifting, but it's not essential...yet.

And yes i agree the nehants have a bit of a problem now. Apart from corruption deck (which aint that awesome anyway), the demons hve a hard time going against most competitive decks.
However pirates have suffered from similar problems, and for a much longer time. It wouldn't hurt for them to have their upgrade 1st right? (since they came earlier than the nehants)

#8 04-12-2011 19:30:32

Anihilate
Solarian

Nessaj a écrit :

Good cards imo. They can fill many kind of nehant decks.

I just think it's missing a marauder to work with HL.

Fixed

Nurvus a écrit :

Mostly nice ideas.
I'd like to see a Demon-only Nehantic Spell ^^

A demon only spell would only work with the character's I created,ardrakar and the fallen.
So, tell me what you think about an AoE spell that has a Demon-only effect, a warrior only effect, and a mage only effect :3

genesyx a écrit :

That only applies for pirate marauders. Powder pirates and mages...not so much.
The tsoutai's are okay. they can use some lifting, but it's not essential...yet.

And yes i agree the nehants have a bit of a problem now. Apart from corruption deck (which aint that awesome anyway), the demons hve a hard time going against most competitive decks.
However pirates have suffered from similar problems, and for a much longer time. It wouldn't hurt for them to have their upgrade 1st right? (since they came earlier than the nehants)

Powder pirates can make it to 1900 elo
Powder Golems can make it to 18+
Marauders are boss now that they have their own abomination.

Nehantists have a 0 competitive rate due to the sheer amount of decks they fail against.

For further notice, This isn't a thread about what should be buffed, it's a nehantist card thread :3

Dernière modification par Anihilate (04-12-2011 19:34:03)

#9 04-12-2011 23:56:05

God
Habitant de Guem

Anihilate . . . Two thumbs up! - Personally I would like to see more of the card denial in the nehant's, but your suggestions seem very good.

#10 05-12-2011 02:02:43

catcatcat
Habitant de Guem

Very well thought out.  All of these cards are pretty balanced and would help make Nehantists competitive instead of a disappointment.

#11 05-12-2011 13:10:49

TheUnsane
Habitant de Guem

heres a suggestion for an ability for EVictus

when EVictus attacks the opposing player must either pay 1000 crystal or be homeless.

Pied de page des forums