Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 26-11-2011 22:24:06

soulst3al3r
Solarian

people quitting in level rooms

seriously, what do people get by quitting out of games in the level rooms? Seems like people quit just cause they see eclipse marauders or quit after you hit them with a nice little solra eclipse followed by reinforce the faith. Kinda hard to make crystals when people leave in the first turns. Anyone else having problems with peeps quitting so much in the grave of the ancients? What are things that the staff can do to stop this?

#2 26-11-2011 22:52:47

TheUnsane
Habitant de Guem

Re : people quitting in level rooms

it got real annoying last week even if it was turn 3 or later. since it takes away my chance to drop forbidden book and possibly get a perfect...

#3 26-11-2011 23:55:58

rutse
Habitant de Guem

Probably because you lose points for this week trophy if you or your opponent uses a nomad card.

#4 27-11-2011 01:29:29

al_vh1n
Habitant de Guem

My suggestions to avoid opponents quitting on you:

1. Don't use OP deck since most players quit at the mere sight of decks they know they can't beat to save them time and frustrations.

2. If you are testing or can't avoid using OP decks then challenge same or higher level players.

3. Don't one-hit-KO the opponent's character at 1st turn. Wait till turn 3 to use those killing combos.

#5 27-11-2011 01:46:46

Anihilate
Solarian

al_vh1n a écrit :

1. Don't use OP deck since most players quit at the mere sight of decks they know they can't beat to save them time and frustrations.

2. If you are testing or can't avoid using OP decks then challenge same or higher level players.

3. Don't one-hit-KO the opponent's character at 1st turn. Wait till turn 3 to use those killing combos.

^This

I get stuck in the same pool of players from day to day, anything under lv 17 usually quits at my nehant deck, I drop out against Circus and Corruption mages.

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#6 27-11-2011 01:49:34

bigotilyo
Voyageur

al_vh1n a écrit :

+1
sometimes you just have to know when to play possum hehe

#7 27-11-2011 03:47:49

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

bigotilyo a écrit :
al_vh1n a écrit :

+1
sometimes you just have to know when to play possum hehe

Too bad i dont like playing possum ^_^

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#8 27-11-2011 05:20:23

ll_Kuala_ll
Campeur

For those who quit after a character dies: I think that there should be a rule that every time a character from your opponent dies & vice versa, even it is just the first turn, we should be rewarded with the crystals and the experience.

Dernière modification par ll_Kuala_ll (27-11-2011 05:21:03)

(=^.^=)

#9 27-11-2011 06:45:16

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

ll_Kuala_ll a écrit :

For those who quit after a character dies: I think that there should be a rule that every time a character from your opponent dies & vice versa, even it is just the first turn, we should be rewarded with the crystals and the experience.

Agreed.  I have a tendency to run jank decks like Trackers or Pirate Marauders, and I can sometimes one-shot a character.  Almost every time they quit on me.  It's so annoying.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#10 27-11-2011 07:07:31

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

Its even more funnier is when they have guts to fight you even if you one shot one of the characters and beat you now thats a great battle

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#11 27-11-2011 07:34:32

MrLordi92
Gardien

jackal19 a écrit :

Its even more funnier is when they have guts to fight you even if you one shot one of the characters and beat you now thats a great battle

Scragh, or whatever his name is, has been beating me to a pulp lately.  He's brutal.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

#12 27-11-2011 11:52:02

soulst3al3r
Solarian

Yeah i like the idea of when you kill one character in round one, you should be given crystals for your time and effort for killing that one person. Hard enough to make crystals as it is with people quitting and all.

#13 27-11-2011 15:06:41

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

the old nomads were powerful already... djamena, kararine and the bad iolmarek but nowadays its somehow out of control with adding +4 on attack for each of ure nomads and -2 def for enemies chars in just one turn...

i dont like running away in a fight but this is not a fight anymore... its a massacre... i have no cards that safe my stats from being decreased in the first round... i dont have any cards that give me +4 def for all chars in first round... i seldom have chars with any natural def or high enough hitpoints to survive any of this for more then 2 rounds...

2 fights result in 2 of my chars dead while nomads remain with at least 5 hp+ because i cant push my chars up to 16 damage... insane...

so instead of being forced to see my deck combo die in less then 4 rounds i'd rather quit the fight and play against another deck...

this is only speaking for me! and i just want to mention that in an old-school abo beatdown deck i was sometimes able to at least fight back and kill all chars resulting in at least a win by points either for me or for enemy... but out of 10 times against nomads marauders i lose 10 times...

the runnaway quote is an indirect feedback on the new cards being released...

as to the reward for 1 round fights... i m not supporting this... on the other hand how about punishment for early leaves like each time u leave a match in round 1 to 3 you have to wait 5 min or more to enter a new game? like the marks with red attention sign is somehow... useless...

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#14 27-11-2011 15:18:59

goscar
Guémélite

Basically don't be a jerk and use tier 1 decks in level rooms. Take them to elo.

Some ppl will leave just to make sure you don't get a perfect. Just forget about them they are noobs.

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#15 27-11-2011 18:52:47

Nurvus
Gardien

I'll be fair.

The game is unbalanced at the moment - very unbalanced.
Using complete, competitive decks in Leveling Rooms is an insult to those who are trying to level or complete trophies.

You have ELO to use your powerful decks in.
If you are too coward to play in ELO with your powerful deck, then accept the consequences - no one wishes to face you in Leveling Rooms, except for the decks that destroy you as well.

Fully leveled discard, Living Nature, Eternals, etc, are an eye-sore in Leveling Rooms.

---
Once again I appeal to the suggestion I've made about the Grade stat & the Grade Rooms - essentially a deck Budget and Rooms organized by Budget ranges.

#16 27-11-2011 18:59:32

goscar
Guémélite

No one should / would level a card in level rooms. Level rooms are for complete decks that are not vaible in Elo.

If you wanna level a character go to training room. You get more esp there too.

Dernière modification par goscar (27-11-2011 19:01:21)

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#17 27-11-2011 19:03:11

MrLordi92
Gardien

goscar a écrit :

No one should / would level a card in level rooms. Level rooms are for complete decks that are not vaible in Elo.

If you wanna level a character go to training room. You get more esp there too.

Not every character is level 3.  What do you want me to do when I have to level a
level 4 character up and I already finished the other two characters in the deck?  Buy two more of the already complete characters just so I can do it in the level room?

#18 27-11-2011 19:31:38

Caitlyn
Guémélite

MrLordi92 a écrit :

Not every character is level 3.  What do you want me to do when I have to level a
level 4 character up and I already finished the other two characters in the deck?  Buy two more of the already complete characters just so I can do it in the level room?

+1

besides, completing trophies is easier in level rooms than in elo (more players, "easier" decks.  some actually buy the old trophies and try to complete them

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#19 27-11-2011 19:33:32

<(^.^<)
Habitant de Guem

Of course you can level character in the level room if you want... But don't whine because you're facing fully leveled decks while in there. IMO they should divide the level rooms a bit more, e.g. 11-14, 14-17, 17+.

#20 27-11-2011 19:43:35

soulst3al3r
Solarian

Nurvus a écrit :

I'll be fair.

The game is unbalanced at the moment - very unbalanced.
Using complete, competitive decks in Leveling Rooms is an insult to those who are trying to level or complete trophies.

You have ELO to use your powerful decks in.
If you are too coward to play in ELO with your powerful deck, then accept the consequences - no one wishes to face you in Leveling Rooms, except for the decks that destroy you as well.

Fully leveled discard, Living Nature, Eternals, etc, are an eye-sore in Leveling Rooms.

---
Once again I appeal to the suggestion I've made about the Grade stat & the Grade Rooms - essentially a deck Budget and Rooms organized by Budget ranges.

I understand that but the thing is im a free player and worked for every card in my eclipse deck. I dont do elo because i wanna play just for fun given that I cant really compete given that my collection is probably less than 75k in total. I wanna see the fruit of my labor in use yet these people who quit prevent me from doing so.

#21 27-11-2011 23:04:59

Nurvus
Gardien

In ELO you don't just find invencible decks. You find alot of people, who try it for fun just like you say you do.

It's nothing against you in person.
It's against the fact that there are overpowered decks, and people use them.

I find it ridiculous that Warrior Keizan gets banned in ELO but not in Leveling Rooms.
What excuse is there? If the card is overpowered, it is so everywhere, not just ELO.

#22 28-11-2011 03:36:02

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

<(^.^<) a écrit :

Of course you can level character in the level room if you want... But don't whine because you're facing fully leveled decks while in there. IMO they should divide the level rooms a bit more, e.g. 11-14, 14-17, 17+.

in fact its not the ppl that leave the fight who are whining... as i understand the thread its the ppl that are left that whine...

@ soulst3al3r so it appears that u simply are caught in the struggle of the powercreep... coincidence had it that u chose to play the deck with the most overpowered cards/combos at the time being... i can imagine how u feel but please dont think everyone who leaves a fight against u is doing that to insult especially you or anyone. it is just a matter of knowing that one would not be able to win no matter what cards one plays.

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

Pied de page des forums