Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 05-06-2011 10:03:33

tenjyoin
Ptit nouveau

New trend coming, Nehant Limit!!

The Shadow, Lady of the Nehant
Hate
Anagram (Nehant Guemelite version)

3 Cutting All Ties
3 A Warrior’s Fury
3 Dark Fury
3 Assassination
3 Nehant’s Splinter
2 Obesity
2 Fallback
1 Time to Die

the whole idea is the same as any beatdown marauder deck there is damage damage and damage, but this one is backed up with hate hand limit capability to slow the game down, and if it is not annoying enough, the shadow's turn order will make the opposition weep.

the question is:

Should i add the it's all fun and games combo??

note: any idea will be appreciated, thx!

#2 05-06-2011 16:00:54

reedwine
Voyageur

Re : New trend coming, Nehant Limit!!

just some idea :
how bout putting dimizar there
+1 damage and also help on healing and add some corruption spell
vital syphon maybe

#3 05-06-2011 16:07:59

RyogaLX
Gardien

I think that Hate limit the potential of marauder decks, so add [card]dreamlike encounter[/card] card or other support unit. I prefer as reedwine says add dimizar to the build.

Other good addition was Adrakar, +1 defense is useful but configuration of the deck was quiet different.

There are other card limited to mage and marauder that allow to increase the damages of units, The great devourer but I don't know how to implement it.

The Nehant Champion
L.N.O
"With facts, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual" Galileo Galilei

#4 05-06-2011 17:45:29

Glasher
Guémélite

Dimizar def makes the difference. Allows you to Mental Siphon if need be as well.

Id make room for Siphons and Revealing the Secret. More overall damage and a little bit more survivability.

I was also under the impression Hate made you draw less as well? What do you do to keep yourself going fast and your opponent going slower?

Concentrate not on destroying your foe, but on obtaining your own victory. - Gouken

#5 05-06-2011 20:50:41

Nurvus
Gardien

Glasher a écrit :

I was also under the impression Hate made you draw less as well? What do you do to keep yourself going fast and your opponent going slower?

You make the opponent have 0 cards by his 3rd turn, and you prolong that situation by at least 3 turns.
---

My suggestion.

The Shadow, Lady of the Nehant - Showgirl
Hate - Assistant
Dimizar - Healing, more attack, chain spells

3x [card]It's all fun and games...[/card] - Further lockdown
3x [card]...until someone gets hurt[/card] - 5 damage most turns.
3x [card]Cutting All Ties[/card] - Complete shutdown
3x [card]It is Time[/card] - The Shadow and Dimizar
1x [card]Festivities[/card] - The Shadow and Dimizar
3x [card]Demon May Rise[/card] - extra lockdown, damage & anti-Mirror Match
2x [card]Obesity[/card]

2x Optional:
[card]Recycle Magic[/card] - 2 more uses of Cutting All Ties

---
It is Time and Festivities are there to help you make the most out of The Shadow, Lady of the Nehant and Dimizar.

Demon May Rise does damage, helps you do more damage, and possibly makes some cards in the opponent's hand suddenly useless - specially in a Mirror Match.

...until someone gets hurt will deal 5 damage most turns.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (05-06-2011 22:41:59)

#6 06-06-2011 03:57:43

Glasher
Guémélite

Nurvus a écrit :
Glasher a écrit :

You make the opponent have 0 cards by his 3rd turn, and you prolong that situation by at least 3 turns.
---

My suggestion.

The Shadow, Lady of the Nehant - Showgirl
Hate - Assistant
Dimizar - Healing, more attack, chain spells

3x [card]It's all fun and games...[/card] - Further lockdown
3x [card]...until someone gets hurt[/card] - 5 damage most turns.
3x [card]Cutting All Ties[/card] - Complete shutdown
3x [card]It is Time[/card] - The Shadow and Dimizar
1x [card]Festivities[/card] - The Shadow and Dimizar
3x [card]Demon May Rise[/card] - extra lockdown, damage & anti-Mirror Match
2x [card]Obesity[/card]

2x Optional:
[card]Recycle Magic[/card] - 2 more uses of Cutting All Ties

---
It is Time and Festivities are there to help you make the most out of The Shadow, Lady of the Nehant and Dimizar.

Demon May Rise does damage, helps you do more damage, and possibly makes some cards in the opponent's hand suddenly useless - specially in a Mirror Match.

...until someone gets hurt will deal 5 damage most turns.

This looks much better IMO. On paper it looks like a solid concept, Ill sub Obesity with perversion. I don't see dimizar's healing holding up against certain decks that need little set up to outdamage it.

Concentrate not on destroying your foe, but on obtaining your own victory. - Gouken

#7 06-06-2011 17:39:25

Nurvus
Gardien

Glasher a écrit :

This looks much better IMO. On paper it looks like a solid concept, Ill sub Obesity with perversion. I don't see dimizar's healing holding up against certain decks that need little set up to outdamage it.

You are not supposed to outheal or outlive anything - you are supposed to beatdown while locking the enemy potential.

Dimizar's healing isn't that weak when your opponent can't use their powerful combos, due to having 0 cards in hand and unable to draw any.

Nevertheless, I'll agree Perversion outperforms Obesity against the decks that matter.

Btw, Hate is the one that should use Festivities.

Basics:

Example:
Step 1 - It's all fun and games... ...until someone gets hurt = 3 cards in hand + some damage taken.
Step 2a - Activate The Shadow's Order Bonus + Cutting All Ties
Step 2b - Activate The Shadow's Order Bonus + Repeat Step 1
Step 3 - Keep using Cutting All Ties, with Recycle Magic if needed.

Dimizar mainly mixes Cutting All Ties + ...until someone gets hurt in mid game; or plays defensively in early game without skipping important steps.

Hate is key in the deck because she keeps the opponent with 4 cards max, meaning if he plays 2 cards and The Shadow activates the order = 0 cards in hand.
If he plays 1 card, The Shadow activates and "It's all fun and games..." is active = 0 cards in hand.
- Hate mainly plays It's all Fun and Games...; ...until Someone Gets Hurt; and Festivities.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (06-06-2011 17:55:45)

#8 06-06-2011 17:54:06

Glasher
Guémélite

Nurvus a écrit :
Glasher a écrit :

You are not supposed to outheal or outlive anything - you are supposed to beatdown while locking the enemy potential.

Dimizar's healing isn't that weak when your opponent can't use their powerful combos, due to having 0 cards in hand and unable to draw any.

Nevertheless, I'll agree Perversion outperforms Obesity against the decks that matter.

Btw, Hate is the one that should use Festivities.

Yea I have been trying it. The draws and character selection dont always play out that your opponent has no hand, which is why it becomes important to have some survivability I am noticing. Perv/Ob debate will be good since Hate is vital and can end up with a muddy hand hmm. I'm still tweaking n such. The only real problem I have faced is when they go first and just equip items and out damage me, and while I could keep up Dimizar draws me back. Work in progress. I really like it tho I am always in to control decks and this is a lot of fun imo.

#9 06-06-2011 17:58:31

Nurvus
Gardien

I really think the damage focus here is on "Until someone gets Hurt".
Their characters will be taking 3 to 5 damage every turn on top of your attacks, while unable to play their own combos.

If you try to get too much stuff going on you dilute the strategy so much it'll fail in many other ways.

Plus, every deck can have terrible draws. You being up against a "one shot deck" & them starting first & them picking Hate first & having their top damage combo in hand... is not exactly regular.

And even if they kill Hate, it doesn't guarantee a victory or anything.
---

Maybe a good bet is 2x Obesity and 2x Perversion; and skip Recycle Magic, dunno.

Perhaps keep Recycle Magic and take out 1x Demon May Rise & 1x It is Time to have 2x Obesity and 2x Perversion in the deck.

Another thought, wich also counters buildup decks, is Demon May Rise + Demonic Portal combo.
You can essentially make Dimizar hit like a truck and Armada or Foam Giant, etc hit like a baby.
---

Dernière modification par Nurvus (06-06-2011 18:04:44)

#10 06-06-2011 18:26:43

mattt
Nehantiste

what about [card]the great devourer[/card]

-proud free player-
Partecipate alla prima chat italiana di Eredan iTCG !!! : http://eredanita.angelfire.com/
Vi aspettiamo numerosi !!! wink

#11 06-06-2011 20:07:17

Glasher
Guémélite

This has been working best for me atm

3 Fun
3 Hurt
3 Ties
3 Its Time
3 Demonic
2 Portal
1 Recycle
1 Festivities
1 Filler (Trying out Coaching atm)

Portal works better than perv in a way, have even had times when Shadow Lady used it. I am looking into obesity as well but I gotta buy one more >.<

As I get some of the cards leveled it draws a lot better lol.

#12 07-06-2011 11:28:16

Nurvus
Gardien

Since this deck is about keeping the cards out of the opponent's hand AND in the deck, his deck will have plenty of cards by the time of his defeat.

What if you used [card]Collision[/card], then?
---

Also, against Quick Draw only Perv or Obesity will save your butt.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (07-06-2011 11:29:45)

#13 07-06-2011 13:02:51

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

Nurvus a écrit :

Since this deck is about keeping the cards out of the opponent's hand AND in the deck, his deck will have plenty of cards by the time of his defeat.

What if you used [card]Collision[/card], then?
---

Also, against Quick Draw only Perv or Obesity will save your butt.

Yes collision can make hell if the deck is still not used so its useful on this deck

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#14 04-07-2011 22:23:33

Anihilate
Solarian

I usually hate necro'ing.

[card]Deliverance[/card]

Most will shoot for hate or Dimizar, those who shoot for dimizar can meet [card]Cutting all Ties[/card] + [card]Deliverance[/card]

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#15 04-07-2011 23:39:59

Glasher
Guémélite

Anihilate a écrit :

I usually hate necro'ing.

[card]Deliverance[/card]

Most will shoot for hate or Dimizar, those who shoot for dimizar can meet [card]Cutting all Ties[/card] + [card]Deliverance[/card]

Ive been using that over festivities. It works very well.

#16 14-11-2011 18:14:01

rutse
Habitant de Guem

Well, over about 5 months, I think it's time to give it a true 3rd character xD

#17 15-11-2011 03:19:38

Anihilate
Solarian

Don't NECRO =_=

Dimizar/Ardrakar still work better, trust me. Azaram is useful for being an aggro and a Tank, neither of which being useful.

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

Pied de page des forums