Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 14-10-2011 09:07:24

jugglajr
Voyageur

Master-Mystic Slayer

Is this new card even in the packs yet? I dropped a fortune to try and get this card but never did. And the card isnt even on the market yet which tells me its either more rare than a legendary or its non existent.

#2 14-10-2011 09:54:44

amber
Habitant de Guem

Re : Master-Mystic Slayer

Hi!

Yes, the card does exist but unfortunately it is rare.

#3 14-10-2011 10:04:50

jugglajr
Voyageur

If it's that rare why not change it to legendary? Make it understandably rare ya know?

#4 14-10-2011 11:58:15

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

It's just a rare card, not a legendary ;p The problem is that with the amount of cards available in boosters, it's getting harder and harder to get the new ones. The staff is already working on some sort of solution.

#5 14-10-2011 12:18:43

jugglajr
Voyageur

I got a solution for ya...Each booster is set for a certain guild + Merc correct? Whats the point in that since you can get pretty much any card from any booster? Take the merc off each of the boosters and make a mercenary booster...If each booster has say a +10% chance to yield cards based on the guild of said booster then you should counter balance the problem of new cards.

#6 14-10-2011 13:19:36

Paladino.:RR:.
Gardien

Actually, the best solution would be separate the boosters by acts. It would help a lot the market aswell, since if people wanted one card they could buy the booster from that guild + act, instead of hoping to get any expensive cards to sell and buy in the market.

#7 14-10-2011 15:18:57

Knowledge
Guémélite

Paladino.:RR:. a écrit :

Actually, the best solution would be separate the boosters by acts. It would help a lot the market aswell, since if people wanted one card they could buy the booster from that guild + act, instead of hoping to get any expensive cards to sell and buy in the market.

+1

Boosters per act are something this game needs badly.

#8 14-10-2011 16:13:01

farmer2220
Habitant de Guem

i finally saw the card up in the market for 350k.wish i knew stats of final evolution.

#9 14-10-2011 16:36:12

Knowledge
Guémélite

This are the three versions of the character at lv 3.

p8m1wfHc.png

kTRFPnnZ.png

y5n1qhBP.png

#10 14-10-2011 22:18:09

jugglajr
Voyageur

The problem with making packs based on act is that would boost the chance of getting certain rares by a HUGE percentage...which in turn would annihilate the market value and destroy the in game economy...horrible choice

#11 14-10-2011 23:44:16

Paladino.:RR:.
Gardien

No it wouldnt, it wouldn't. The only thign they would have to be carefull is not to add new acts at the beggining of new acts while they have to few cards.

And if people still belive it could be a problem, all they had to do was make 2 acts in each booster, it would alredy make things a lot better.

The only thing prices would drop would be legendary, since most of them are on act I, but dont forget that is also the largest act.

#12 15-10-2011 08:22:25

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

jugglajr a écrit :

The problem with making packs based on act is that would boost the chance of getting certain rares by a HUGE percentage...which in turn would annihilate the market value and destroy the in game economy...horrible choice

How would this destroy the marketplace?  Introducing more of a card all-of-the-sudden destroys the marketplace?  Do you like paying 70K for Assassinations?  I don't.  Introducing more into circulation lowers the price.  In comparison to Magic, it happens every time a chase rare is released in an event deck.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#13 16-10-2011 20:41:58

Malleuz
Habitant de Guem

jugglajr a écrit :

I REALLy feel like coming with a stupid remark about your obvious lack of intellect in this case, but I wont.

I also really want to just type: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111!!!!1"... but I wont.

You are correct in your observasion, more cards equals a bigger yield of card available to the buyers, which in turn enforces a lower markets price. But here is where you got it wrong cause this would be an EXTREMELY good thing for ALL parties involved.

It would mean that more people would be able to get the cards that they want, it means that people who want to sell their cards will have a better chance of doing so in some cases, AND thé above means that the player base will have a fairly good chance of increasing which would mean more fun for us players and more money for the developers... everybody wins smile

The reason why guild based packs should remain available though is that they are a great place to start for new players, since they will quickly be able to asemble a deck that they will enjoy playing. But they are on the other hand a slap in the face for new players with premium boosters being a kick in the nutts.

Imagine if they did the same thing in magic the gathering, with 7 types of boosters available at all time: one for each color, one with artifacts/colorless and one which could have EVERYTHING! :x

#14 16-10-2011 21:45:27

Nurvus
Gardien

It's simple: when buying a Booster, you should do the following:

- Pick an Act
- Pick Guild-specific (Mercenary also available), or Premium Booster.

Guild Specific would have more cards specific to the guild.
Premium Booster would give you something extra (like an EXP card)

Dernière modification par Nurvus (16-10-2011 21:47:16)

#15 16-10-2011 21:53:12

Malleuz
Habitant de Guem

Nurvus a écrit :

- Pick an Act

+1

#16 17-10-2011 00:45:59

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite
Lieu : Dublin - Ireland

Nurvus a écrit :

- Pick an Act

Could feerik hire this guy?

Teacher: Wake up Calvin! This is Geography class! In what state do you live in?
Calvin: Denial!
Teacher: I can't argue with that...

Pied de page des forums