Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 30-09-2011 10:55:03

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

New Community Manager

Hi everybody !

Starting today I will be the new community manager who will be taking care of you. I'll try my best to provide you the best service, answer your questions and help you with any problem you would have with the game or the boards. Feel free to send me e-mails about your concerns.

Cheers !

#2 30-09-2011 11:00:38

Dantesan
Solarian

Re : New Community Manager

Welcome Sapphon and may the strength of Eredan be with you smile

Don't kill the dream, execute it.

#3 30-09-2011 11:18:50

Martl
Campeur
Lieu : Germany / Philippines

Welcome Sapphon,

i wish u a great start here. For sure u will collect a lot of sympathypoints from the community if if u take care, that quite a few of the questions in the former asking thread get a response.

#4 30-09-2011 12:07:23

Lyquid
Habitant de Guem

Welcome, Sapphon! We hope that as you take on the role of your predecessor, may you also become a strong link between players and the game developers smile

#5 30-09-2011 20:42:39

killrex2
Campeur
Lieu : Pennsylvania

Hey hey Sapphon,
Glad to have you! i wish you the best of luck

wink

#6 01-10-2011 00:01:14

RyogaLX
Gardien

Hey Sapphon! Welcome aboard!
I hope that you give you'r best for this community (that really need it!)
I have my first petition for you, Can I email you? smile Is for everyone best
big_smile

The Nehant Champion
L.N.O
"With facts, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual" Galileo Galilei

#7 01-10-2011 10:21:50

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody smile

You can mail me, RyogaLX. My mail box is open ;p

#8 01-10-2011 10:57:41

Nurvus
Gardien

Much welcome. I hope the community lives up to your expectations, and vice-versa tongue

#9 13-12-2011 15:19:57

Brahmz
Ptit nouveau

Hi Sapphon, I was told that you were the one that could possibly help me out with a little dilemma I have. After a brief discussion on the forums I was directed here to try and reconcile a mistake I made, being a brand new player to the game. I will paste the main part of the conversation here to see if you can help me out. I will also send this message through the in-game support link to see if that helps either.

I just purchased a trophy from the in game store on Facebook, and after one game of using it I realized that it was the complete wrong card and didn't do what I thought it did. Is there any way for me to exchange it, or perhaps someone would be kind enough to fix this for me? I am a brand new player and still trying to figure out how things work. If it would be possible to just remove the card "Extinction" and whatever title it gave me and refund my 195 fee'z I will do the work to earn the proper trophy. Thank you for your help and support! My player name is Brahmz, the same as my forum name here.

I'm new to the game, as in: played for less than a week. I misread the card and thought it did something else, I didn't just "take it for a test drive" and then decide I didn't want it.

I've worked in customer service for a long time so the "too bad you f'd up it's your own fault, sorry about your luck" attitude isn't how good businesses handle their customers. I'm looking for a one time fix for an honest mistake, not a "let me see if I can take advantage of these guys" opportunity.

Hopefully, someone can sympathize with me enough to help me out, as I did spend real money on this game to purchase the card. Had I bought the wrong toaster at the store I could always bring it back for an exchange. I don't feel that I am asking too much, especially as a noobie who is still learning the ropes. Customer service is a big part of a successful gaming experience so I hope that I can get this resolved.

Thank you for your time and consideration!

#10 13-12-2011 15:38:58

amber
Habitant de Guem

This is not the correct place to be writing this.  Your ticket has been received and you will be contacted shortly.

Pied de page des forums