Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 10-09-2011 20:56:54

Anihilate
Solarian

Advice seeker

I plan on buying some more feez soon (but not for the mega pack)
I was wondering who's been lucky with what recently? Most of the feez are for trophies though, so it's just a survey of commonplace :3

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#2 11-09-2011 01:10:45

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Re : Advice seeker

I pulled a Council's Banner the last pack I bought.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#3 11-09-2011 10:47:08

Nurvus
Gardien

If we give you a tip, you try it and fail, you'll hate us, so I'll keep my gambling ideas for myself big_smile

Unless you hate me already, that is, in wich case it won't matter.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (11-09-2011 10:47:37)

#4 11-09-2011 13:47:01

iQuit
Guémélite

I get around 30k crystal per pack neutral
You can make a good and cheap deck after 2 purchases

Remember to buy 400 feez  packs , they are the best

#5 11-09-2011 14:29:09

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

nope four packs are the best got two legends in the same time with them and are far more cheaper than those 400feez packs will ever be

Dernière modification par jackal19 (11-09-2011 14:34:00)

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#6 11-09-2011 16:05:15

al_vh1n
Habitant de Guem

The basic booster (4 cards) is very random. Sometimes you'll be lucky and get a legendary or rare by just buying 1 and sometimes you'll get none even if you buy 3 or more.

Based on my experience I always buy 3 basic booster (w/c is equivalent to 1 Premium or Guild Booster but 40 feez cheaper) and always get 1 rare or more and even got a legendary. But there are also a couple of times that I didn't get any rares. So if you want to guarantee yourself a rare card, Premium and Guild Booster is the way to go but if you want to take your chances and gamble for more rares go for the Basic Pack.

Dernière modification par al_vh1n (11-09-2011 16:37:17)

#7 11-09-2011 20:06:34

Anihilate
Solarian

@Nurvus
It was more of a survey to the luck of other's, I never really had much luck in this game XD

I when they introduced the new billing system, I had the 1st time buyers bonus and bought the 16000 feez for $100, I ended up buying old trophies more than anything, but I ended up with a bunch of shyte from 4 card boosters XD

-shrug-
I'll probably just get the trophies I need again. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to use the Hydra, so far, the turbo mill takes the cake. Nothing like using mental  siphon 3 turns in a row XD

It's in the deck and strategy section, but that was the beta. The end result has Aby instead of Salem. I'd elo if I had Void or Prestige.

Psy turn 1, siphon/ illumi for siphon= 7 cards from their deck
Abby turn 2 cloning/void for siphon=wipe their hand
Abby turn 3(Thanks hydra) cloning/void for siphon= wipe their hand.
Leaves them with 3/4 cards by turn 4
Only trackers got around it because of shuriken.

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#8 13-09-2011 14:22:46

Paladino.:RR:.
Gardien

About packs, I personally advice to buy the 4 cards one, everytime you gona spend more than 2000 feez. We made a math calculation once in the Brasilian chat that by the numbers of rare cards in the game there is probability of you getting more rares buying a lot of 4 cards pack than 12 cards pack. But since is a probability you usually only see the results when you buy in quantity.

But it also depends on luck for both kinds of packs.. I always buy the 4 card packs and having spend more than 30.000 feez and always got more rares than if i spent in 12 card packs. And i also got 4 legendaries, 1 Ishaia, 1 Mastery, 2 Banners.

But it's also about strategy, like in the last noz release when even cards that were not high had a good price if I had feez to spend Id probally have bought noz packs...

Edit to Add the math: The releases are usually 6cards , while one is always a rare. Sometimes we have bigger releases were the rate of rares is actually higher (Like the Noz one 17 with 4 rares). So by probability you should get a rare card for every 6 cards you get, while in the 12 cards pack you get one rare of 12..

Dernière modification par Paladino.:RR:. (13-09-2011 18:54:31)

#9 13-09-2011 21:36:58

Dracatis
Habitant de Guem

Paladino.:RR:. a écrit :

About packs, I personally advice to buy the 4 cards one, everytime you gona spend more than 2000 feez. We made a math calculation once in the Brasilian chat that by the numbers of rare cards in the game there is probability of you getting more rares buying a lot of 4 cards pack than 12 cards pack. But since is a probability you usually only see the results when you buy in quantity.

But it also depends on luck for both kinds of packs.. I always buy the 4 card packs and having spend more than 30.000 feez and always got more rares than if i spent in 12 card packs. And i also got 4 legendaries, 1 Ishaia, 1 Mastery, 2 Banners.

But it's also about strategy, like in the last noz release when even cards that were not high had a good price if I had feez to spend Id probally have bought noz packs...

Edit to Add the math: The releases are usually 6cards , while one is always a rare. Sometimes we have bigger releases were the rate of rares is actually higher (Like the Noz one 17 with 4 rares). So by probability you should get a rare card for every 6 cards you get, while in the 12 cards pack you get one rare of 12..

The only issue I have is that your guessing they are just randomly handing you 4 cards from the whole set.  I have never seen a 4 card with two rares.  Maybe I'm just unlucky but that to me says their playing with the chances a bit.  I typically buy guild packs because they give more non-aligned rares which are some of the best.  I am unlucky though, I have yet to get a legendary.  I am jealous that everyone else seems to have such an easy time finding them.

#10 14-09-2011 12:49:33

Paladino.:RR:.
Gardien

Well if there is any mechanic of how the cards are choosed in the 4 cards pack besides the one described in the pack description, (Gives 4 cards from Act I to Act IV) I would feel really cheated by Feerik. I mean to correctly describe what you are selling in order for the buyer to know exactly what hes paying for is one of the most important facts on a business transition...

As for getting 2 rares in a 4 cards pack, As I said in the post the math is 1 rare every 6 cards, so yes its rare to get 2 rares in one 4 cards pack. As I said its a statistic tendency, so if you buy few packs there is a probability that it will not be true, but always (Doing it I always got more rares than if I had gone for guilds packs) reveals itself in higher quantity...

I usually dont buy 4 cards pack one by one, It takes too much time, Usually do in groups of 10, (1200 feez) so I know that if I get more than 3 rares I know it was worth it.

Pied de page des forums