Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 08-07-2011 15:22:11

arkhampatient
Voyageur

Unban my favorite deck?

Any idea when they are going to unban Theft, Mental Siphon, and Treacherous?

#2 08-07-2011 15:30:17

Riversilk
Habitant de Guem

Re : Unban my favorite deck?

"never" would be the right answer to the unbanning of the only deck which has just one counter, that costs 700k wink

#3 08-07-2011 15:38:03

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

i hope so too perma ban it too like port

Dernière modification par jackal19 (08-07-2011 15:38:56)

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#4 08-07-2011 15:44:18

goscar
Guémélite

Unbanning the most easiest file to play would be a crime....

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#5 08-07-2011 17:21:27

mattt
Nehantiste

it's enough to ban a card from the deck... like ice barrier... not all the deck...
ban rotation is the fun of the elo!
permaban on babord is awfull =/

-proud free player-
Partecipate alla prima chat italiana di Eredan iTCG !!! : http://eredanita.angelfire.com/
Vi aspettiamo numerosi !!! wink

#6 08-07-2011 17:57:22

RyogaLX
Gardien

Calandra a écrit :

but honestly discard isnt overpowered!! its perfect against some decks and super weak against others...

Completely disagree, good build of discard can deal almost everything, even spirit 0 units, marauder and lot of things. As you say Hit hard decks needs to use cards and if you use mor than 1 card in a round you lose.

The Nehant Champion
L.N.O
"With facts, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual" Galileo Galilei

#7 08-07-2011 19:02:08

Poptolev
Guémélite

RyogaLX a écrit :
Calandra a écrit :

but honestly discard isnt overpowered!! its perfect against some decks and super weak against others...

Completely disagree, good build of discard can deal almost everything, even spirit 0 units, marauder and lot of things. As you say Hit hard decks needs to use cards and if you use mor than 1 card in a round you lose.

You need to One Hit Kill only 1 opponent's character to be able to cripple their strategy (and of course 2 turn kills for the others).

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

So MUCH stupidity in one sentence xD

#8 08-07-2011 19:47:41

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

Zil marauders are really good at doing this. I don;t have too much issue against mill with them.

Well....Zil Mill anyway. The Merc mill is rediculous...

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#9 08-07-2011 20:02:44

RyogaLX
Gardien

Calandra a écrit :

would u do me a favor and try to ask some of the ppl in the top 20 of the elo room which deck they use?

u will see nomads, kotoba with weapons at will, noz mages and rarely a discard... so there must be a reason why ppl with discard are lets say... "as successfull"

because! they are beatable... and just because u are not the one being able to beat a discard doesnt mean that noone can... just ask the player using discard for which decks they have problems with and you will see...

Yeah, you'r right and I believe that the reason rely at this kind of decks depends to much on good hands to work. But you'r completely right, that I'm trying to say is that Discard decks can win against everything, but sometimes don't.
^^

The Nehant Champion
L.N.O
"With facts, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual" Galileo Galilei

#10 08-07-2011 21:03:03

Paladino.:RR:.
Gardien

Calandra a écrit :

would u do me a favor and try to ask some of the ppl in the top 20 of the elo room which deck they use?

u will see nomads, kotoba with weapons at will, noz mages and rarely a discard... so there must be a reason why ppl with discard are lets say... "as successfull"

because! they are beatable... and just because u are not the one being able to beat a discard doesnt mean that noone can... just ask the player using discard for which decks they have problems with and you will see...

You see nomads, and kotoba at top elo, because since they start bannings on elo there wasnt even one week without one kinda of ban for discards with Ishaia, or it was her or ice wall or theft...

If all is unban you can make a realy evil discard..

#11 09-07-2011 00:56:55

fingreen
Voyageur

I do not know about your evil discards...
My port has been banned for too long and no one remember how fun it is.

#12 09-07-2011 03:11:50

jackal19
Gardien

Calandra a écrit :
Paladino.:RR:. a écrit :

You see nomads, and kotoba at top elo, because since they start bannings on elo there wasnt even one week without one kinda of ban for discards with Ishaia, or it was her or ice wall or theft...

If all is unban you can make a realy evil discard..

i m sorry i cant quite follow your argument... are u pro banning discard or against that?

personally i m playing 3 decks in elo...

1) a sap sitar hero deck
2) a items have soul deck
3) discard

and my sole argument is that banning only one certain kind of deck for a longer period is not fair... i even call that discrimination against a certain deck/guild/playstyle/whatnot

for example... banning discard for 2+ weeks makes ppl who like to play that way angry...

assume u like to play eclipse nomads and now they would ban the nova, solaris and the solars anger for 5 weeks in a row... wouldnt u get angry? 

assume u like to play kotoba and they ban emperors words, wakizashis and weapons at will for a longer time... wouldnt u get angry?

i was totally going along with the idea of having banned different cards each week so that different decks have chances for winning as well... taking out a whole deck is ok!!!! as long as it is reduced to one week!!!!

and i think it was introduced like that... so why arent they changing it weekly as they said? noone knows... because we got no feedback or rule after which we could see how certain cards are to be banned...

another thing just to underline my statement a bit more... i hate these port decks... BUT i still think they should allow them for elo cause a permanent ban is ridiculous (yes i know that port is banned because there is some bug with that but c'mon how long does feerik need to take care of that bug? noone knows... )

i hope i made my argument clear...

well have you played ***bip*** if you do you should know some characters there have been perma banned for being too powerful so why not apply it here too so the playing field would be leveled a bit?

Dernière modification par jackal19 (09-07-2011 03:17:16)

-Frederica Bernkastel

#13 09-07-2011 11:54:47

lapluie
Ptit nouveau

hmm.. port ist still bugged, isnt it?
there is no other reason for banning it..
discard is a really annoying deck for high-spirit chars, but with the new damage-cards for mages (living nature and that lighning-Fireball) i think even mages without ANS can compete with them.

#14 09-07-2011 23:44:40

arkhampatient
Voyageur

There are no other cards that penalize for having a High Spirit other then Treacherous.

I think this game does really just want to focus on Mage Decks, thats why uncommons that go in those decks sell for 100K.

#15 09-07-2011 23:55:04

arkhampatient
Voyageur

Calandra a écrit :

i would also like to see those cards unbanned...  also port should be free to play after week 8 or stuff...

no card discrimination!!

first week... ok
second week... hmmm sad
third week... please stop
fourth week... all hope is lost
fifth week... discard ureself from some high building...  nah kidding big_smile

everything that can hit hard and fast or simply outlive the deck by not playing cards at all is having an advantage!

#16 10-07-2011 15:34:13

Nurvus
Gardien

Some key discard cards need to stay banned (or at least limited/restricted (like max 2x theft, 2x treacherous, etc), because discard decks are simply overpowered.

Once Feerik releases cards like I suggested: like cards that give +1 attack when put from deck to discard pile, or +2 attack from hand to discard pile, and so on, THEN such cards can become "unbanned/limited".

Put this into your thick skulls:
- Discard decks deal with everything.
- The only ways to deal with discard decks are easily counterable/unreliable.

Simply put, even if you have A New Start, odds are it'll get "Theft"'ed.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (10-07-2011 15:36:52)

#17 10-07-2011 15:36:14

jackal19
Gardien

Nurvus a écrit :

Some key discard cards need to stay banned (or at least limited/restricted (like max 2x theft, 2x treacherous, etc), because discard decks are simply overpowered.

Once Feerik releases cards like I suggested: like cards that give +1 attack when put from deck to discard pile, or +2 attack from hand to discard pile, and so on, THEN such cards can become "unbanned/limited".

- The only ways to deal with discard decks aren't reliable.

not Reliably cheap imo

-Frederica Bernkastel

#18 10-07-2011 15:39:30

Nurvus
Gardien

jackal19 a écrit :
Nurvus a écrit :

- The only ways to deal with discard decks aren't reliable.

not Reliably cheap imo

- Even if you have A New Start, odds are it'll get "Theft"'ed.
- That's if you don't get Anathematized before using it.
- Even if you're playing a beatdown, you depend on 1st turn kills, wich depend on getting the right cards early, and often neednig to hit close to your Max Attack rather than Low Attack, etc.

- You need too many variables gathered together just to stand a chance against Discards.

So yes, unban discard decks, but only after decent mechanics to survive them are released.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (10-07-2011 15:41:10)

#19 10-07-2011 19:46:02

Glasher
Guémélite

dont unban nething permaban and/or limit more stuff and people learn to play per the format. update the format every so often.

Concentrate not on destroying your foe, but on obtaining your own victory. - Gouken

#20 11-07-2011 11:07:02

xchong
Voyageur

i also have a discard deck and i've been waiting for almost a month now to play it again in elo room...

#21 11-07-2011 11:17:51

Riversilk
Habitant de Guem

Calandra a écrit :

snip

Discard IS overpowered, and that is why only 2 people from the entire community are arguing about it hmm

#22 11-07-2011 13:03:52

jackal19
Gardien

Riversilk a écrit :
Calandra a écrit :

snip

Discard IS overpowered, and that is why only 2 people from the entire community are arguing about it hmm

Pls if your going to say crap and even to completely change something think were it could lead to -_-

-Frederica Bernkastel

#23 11-07-2011 13:06:33

Riversilk
Habitant de Guem

Calandra a écrit :

Riversilk...  for the future... would u please be so kind not to reduce a comment someone else gave on a certain topic to one word!!!

then... i never wrote snip?? so u even faked ure quotation...

last... WE ARE NOT HERE TO DISCUSS IN HOW FAR DISCARD IS OVERPOWERED OR NOT...  WE ARE DISCUSSING THIS STUPID BAN RULE.... get it... READ my arguments... i m not a player who is only going for discard... ye it belongs to my arsenal but its not my main deck...

MY ARGUMENT was and still is... that Feerik needs to change the banned cards in a weekly patern... !!! get it... and keep on with THIS

it makes me really furious always having to repeat myself with ppl just popping in who just read the last 3-4 posts and now think they can give their own trolling argument to whatever.... if u have nothing progressive to say in a thread which is titled "unban my favorite deck?" then i would like to recommend to you to stay out of the discussion

First and foremost: "snip" is used in quotes to avoid quoting a large textwall like your post up here.

Second: i perfectly know what this thread is about, but it wasn't me the first one talking about overpoweredness of discard here

Calandra a écrit :

roll

Anyway... take it easy (wo)man

Dernière modification par Riversilk (11-07-2011 13:12:44)

#24 11-07-2011 13:17:25

lapluie
Ptit nouveau

btw, new list is out, seems like port, discard and ish are still banned while priests ([card]Mercy[/card],[card]i hate brawlers[/card]) are back. we'll see eclipse again and maybe some temple guardian decks and those annoying scarab-swarm-i-can-play-endless-cause-i-got-ans-haha-decks...

#25 11-07-2011 13:19:50

jackal19
Gardien

lapluie a écrit :

btw, new list is out, seems like port, discard and ish are still banned while priests ([card]Mercy[/card],[card]i hate brawlers[/card]) are back. we'll see eclipse again and maybe some temple guardian decks and those annoying scarab-swarm-i-can-play-endless-cause-i-got-ans-haha-decks...

I wish they'll ban those freaking mill decks or better ans

Dernière modification par jackal19 (11-07-2011 13:22:12)

-Frederica Bernkastel

Pied de page des forums