Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 30-05-2011 07:20:59

xesicyra
Ptit nouveau

Summoning Kehper

[card]Summoning Kehper[/card]

I intend to use this card with
[card]Solaris[/card]
[card]Spear of Light[/card]
[card]Travel Ration[/card]
to bring charactes who are heavily injured back but for that to work the Summoning Kehper ability has to kick in before the others so that their little heal can nudge the heal back to 1 or 2.

But if Summoning Kehper works after, it does nothing really.

I'd like to confirm which is the case now, and if it the later, then what is the point of this card?

Thanks.

#2 30-05-2011 07:47:56

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

Re : Summoning Kehper

this card limits the negativity of of your life e.g. ports -insane dmg which could be prevented by kepher

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#3 30-05-2011 10:03:13

xesicyra
Ptit nouveau

yes i was going for that effect, i haven't done enough testing to really know how it's calculated but right now it's starting to seem as though the life heals from solaris etc is calculated before the Summoning Kehper card effect is applied.

Example,
[card]Port[/card] etc brings your character's health down to -30.
Your [card]Iolmarek[/card] has [card]Spear of Light[/card] and used [card]solaris[/card] and hit the opponent for -6, meaning a +6 in health after the battle.
(3 from spirit, 3 from solaris)

If [card]Summoning Kehper[/card] is calculated before the +6 is applied, that would save Iol's sorry ass and bring him up to 2 health.

However if the +6 is applied before Summoning Kepher is applied, all it does is bring the value to -24 and then it becomes -4, which kinda makes the card really meh and i can't help but think of it as unintentional.

Just curious has anyone ever tested this?

Dernière modification par xesicyra (30-05-2011 10:05:22)

#4 30-05-2011 11:51:12

patmah
Guémélite

as far as i know, at the end of a round,  the cards are activated in the order they were played during the game.

so if you play summoning kehper first and after that the spears and rations and solaris this should work.
but if you equip someone with a spear and play summoning kehper after that in the game it won't work on him.

this theurgy is unique so i doubt you really can build a deck with this.

Fire cannot kill dragon.

#5 30-05-2011 13:30:48

xesicyra
Ptit nouveau

thanks for the responses,

yes it doesn't make for a solid deck and because it's unique, it's uses are really limited.

Even more so if it's ability is triggered based on which card is played first.
Imo it should always have a first priority (because it's unique and by the time it appears, it'll almost always be later than the other cards) when it comes to resolving the remaining health of your normads to make it more playable.

Hope devs look into this.

#6 30-05-2011 15:36:26

patmah
Guémélite

[card]summoning kehper[/card] :

"if one of your character dies and ..."
since the effect is triggered by the death of your character it will always be after any other card.
this card is clearly not made to keep anyone alive...

Fire cannot kill dragon.

#7 31-05-2011 09:31:16

bleachman
Gardien

Please post in the appropriate section of our forum. hmm

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#8 03-06-2011 10:22:33

Erryth
Campeur
Site Web

bleachman a écrit :

Please post in the appropriate section of our forum. hmm

Isn't asking if his deck strategy will work mean that this is the place for him to post in the forum? Its not like he is saying that the ability is a bug or something.

Would love to see a new Dragon Knight character (Whether he be a Mage, Warrior, Marauder, or a combo)
Would also love to see a Mage/Priest character (Aside from Ateb lvl 3 who's the only one I know of)

#9 13-06-2011 01:06:21

Nurvus
Gardien

Yeah, Summoning Kehper is useful, but doesn't save lives.

Imagine you get a character destroyed by Port, or Carkass or Armada or Foam Giant - somehow a character goes down to -20 - suddenly you heal 16 HP by bringing him to -4.

This will have an impact on the Score if all characters die.

So Summoning Kehper is good for some suicidal deck.
Temple Guardians and their "[card]This Tomb...[/card]" "[card]...will be your grave![/card]" love it.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (13-06-2011 01:07:12)

Pied de page des forums