Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 14-01-2011 15:51:32

Nurvus
Gardien

Starter Decks for All Guilds

Would be nice to see Starter Decks for all Guilds become available at the Store as soon as such guilds are out.

This includes Sap Heart, Pirates, Desert Nomads, and maybe even Mercenary, even though each Starter Deck already comes with 1 Mercenary character.

As usual, the decks would include 2 characters of the respective Guild, among wich 1 is Common and is 1 Uncommon, and 1 Mercenary.

- The cards in these decks would be flagged as non-sellable;
- You can only buy each deck once (due to great cards like [card]Assassination[/card], [card]Blast Off![/card], [card]Armed and Ready[/card] or [card]Fireball[/card] that come with them)

This would provide a good introduction to different guilds, make prices of new guilds be less exaggerated, all without flooding the market.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (17-01-2011 02:31:03)

#2 16-01-2011 02:30:58

Youkay
Voyageur

Re : Starter Decks for All Guilds

Great idea! I second that!

#3 16-01-2011 11:42:10

jedc
Voyageur

I also like this idea. it would help newbies like me be able to do more then just trade out one common card from my original starter deck for another common card =/

with this you could save up a reasonable amount of crystal, and buy the starter deck to help jump start you on your way to trying to make a new deck.

take Magic the gathering for example. i own 20+ decks for MTG. here i can hardly even make my original starter any better!

#4 16-01-2011 20:30:16

Akillics
Voyageur

jedc a écrit :

take Magic the gathering for example. i own 20+ decks for MTG. here i can hardly even make my original starter any better!

Seconded I know that because of certain cards in the starter decks that I have bought multiples of them and a good idea for the second deck is make people use fee'z for the second starter like say I got the zil starter, if I wanted to buy another then put a fee'z price up instead of crystals. Keep it so that you can't sell the cards though.

#5 18-01-2011 03:27:26

Nyte Stryke
Ptit nouveau
Lieu : US, Atlanta, GA

Akillics a écrit :
jedc a écrit :

Seconded I know that because of certain cards in the starter decks that I have bought multiples of them and a good idea for the second deck is make people use fee'z for the second starter like say I got the zil starter, if I wanted to buy another then put a fee'z price up instead of crystals. Keep it so that you can't sell the cards though.

Allowing people to buy multiple starter decks with fee'z would allow and even bigger advantage for those who purchase fee'z. Yes, you can gain fee'z through the free fee'z page, but most of the requirements for those need credit card info, and for the ones that don't, require you to put in personal info. So for young people, non-internet savvy, and those that just don't like putting there info out there, (which I'm only kinda in the latter, but i kinda, know when and when not to) they are put at a huge disadvantage.
Example, Starter deck Noz', repurchase multiple, gives access to multiple Fireballs, then Rain of Death, allowing a person to make a killer mage deck and also allowing them to sell the Rain of Death, (if possible,) allowing them to rack up on Crystals. So now the truly become rich and powerful with out much work or spending. At least the ones who do get the powerful decks usually have to pay out pocket quite abit in order to get everything they want, multiple decks would truly create a super unfair advantage.

#6 18-01-2011 04:01:06

Dracatis
Habitant de Guem

I agree with this.  This would be a great way to get some overpriced rares in the field while as long as their one per player keeping them from being totally worthless in the market as most rares that you want multiple of.

If the Sap deck had a Quick Draw, people would buy more Sap packs to try to make a full Quick Draw deck.

If a Nomad deck had an Exaltation people might play a bit more with Nomads and Priests.

If the Pirate Deck came with a Pistolblade or at least a Flames of the Phoenix, people (including me) would be more tempted to try them out.

If Mercenaries Came out with a Aez, King of Avalonia and his sword (they'd still have to get two more for him to be usable) they might get played more (and that damn merc slayer achievement might be easier to get).

Make it happen so we can have a bit more variety and fun!  (And temptations that give you profit of coarse)

Dernière modification par Dracatis (18-01-2011 04:01:34)

#7 19-01-2011 00:53:28

SlyTechs
Habitant de Guem

Its a good idea, but as mentionned, it can be double bladed:
- Assasination
- Fireball
Just these two cards are OP

But, if every1 has access to them, they can make a better deck, and more decks would be seen in tourneys and ELO...Like 3 assasination or 3 RoD....havent seen people win with ONLY that...it takes other cards too, but at least wont discourage new players from the 60k per copy in the market...

Also, that would hopefully make market prices lower, since you can get them in Starters, but make them UNSELLABALE, even if they merge at some point. So it will be fair for all, not seeing RoD sell for like 10k...And you would still need Daggers, Warrior furys, New start etc...to make a complete, fully operationnal, tournament worthy deck...so that would just help out ppl

So yes, make starters for Feez, and from more Guilds

#8 19-01-2011 03:20:34

Akillics
Voyageur

Thats how it is in real life as well, those who pay get the better cards.

#9 19-01-2011 22:17:24

hallaman3
Campeur

I completely dissagree with extra starter decks for feez, however I Completely agree with the original point of this thread, which has gotten slightly off topic, that all guilds should have a starter deck.

Pied de page des forums