Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 22-01-2013 19:23:07

snakekill321
Campeur

INferno boss

When farming him and a character dies his health goes up 20 and than down 10. i just figured id mention it

#2 22-01-2013 19:48:38

Nurvus
Gardien

Re : INferno boss

snakekill321 a écrit :

When farming him and a character dies his health goes up 20 and than down 10. i just figured id mention it

I really hate that display mechanic... it happens everywhere.
It's so unprofessional and annoying.

What happened was that he healed 10, but somehow the game heals twice the amount and then takes away the excess healing.
It's really stupid.

#3 23-01-2013 01:05:46

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

Re : INferno boss

Nurvus a écrit :
snakekill321 a écrit :

I really hate that display mechanic... it happens everywhere.
It's so unprofessional and annoying.

What happened was that he healed 10, but somehow the game heals twice the amount and then takes away the excess healing.
It's really stupid.

Every damn time a homchai dies. The others get their new static bonus with no fanfare... THEN it shows them "getting" the bonus (big green plusses, stats increase again), and then it quietly resets to what it's meant to be.

Try it sometime with homchai effigy and a spear thrown in. They're momentarily unto gods... then not so much tongue

Dernière modification par Majyqman (23-01-2013 01:06:21)

Pied de page des forums