Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 22-01-2013 01:55:15

xydraga
Campeur

The next Dragon Knight update-Something like this please?

dragonknightgaryukthebl.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dragonknightsalvation.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I hate how the only way you can duel wield DK weapons is by using fragment of chimera, but once it becomes chimera, you can't have it and fragment together in the deck. Now I know someone is going to start thinking: "but the DK aren't meant to have more than one sword, they are each meant to have their own specific blade." Yeah, sure, fine, whatever. If that were the case, then fragment of chimera would never of had dual wield on it. So I think giving them a blade that can dual wield is reasonable.

As for the character, Kounok is the only one that ups your DK attack. Yes Absolon can give +2 attack, but thats only if someone has a weapon or armor attached, which doesn't always work out, so another character with +1 attack for them would be good. I was thinking of giving him +1 to Spirit as well, but went against it. And you can never go wrong having -2 to physical attack.

Please comment smile

P.S. the DK need more chainable cards, but I couldnt think of anything. If anyone has an idea feel free to post it.

Dernière modification par xydraga (22-01-2013 01:57:13)

"Excuse my drunken ranting, I've had too much apple juice. Strong stuff it is"

#2 22-01-2013 08:29:56

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

Re : The next Dragon Knight update-Something like this please?

are you serious with the sword?!
It's way too powerful...!

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#3 22-01-2013 08:44:01

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

so why do we have HOU4utqw.pngagain?

Dernière modification par jackal19 (22-01-2013 08:48:05)

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#4 22-01-2013 09:28:25

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

jackal19 a écrit :

well with all the OP cards getting released people don't play that card. not gonna surprised if they release a character that gives dual wield to other characters (probably a dk or kotoba warrior)

Dernière modification par blackwaltz (22-01-2013 09:30:43)

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#5 22-01-2013 10:51:25

Nurvus
Gardien

Just give us a WitchBlade - Dragon Knight

Shyvara
Female
Spirit 2
Attack 7/8
Defense 3
Health 14

Mage - Marauder - Warrior - Dragon Knight - WitchBlade - Dragon Guemelite - Human
Attack +1 against Priests.
Your characters heal 1 Health Point at the end of the fight if you play a Draconic Spell.
The opposing characters have Spirit -1 until the end of the fight if you play a Light Spell.
Turns 3 and more: +1 to the effects of Draconic Spells and Light Spells.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (22-01-2013 10:53:19)

#6 22-01-2013 10:54:34

kilcosu
Guémélite
Lieu : Michigan

My money is on katoba warrior because chances are the next noz update will ONCE again, be witchblades. I mean it's not like they haven't already had more than enough to be good. Make them better!! (Too much spite?)

#7 22-01-2013 11:41:35

Ori_Sacabaf
Guild Leader
Lieu : Toulouse

I don't think DKs need another character. Their roster is really strong. They just lack some more "up to date" cards.

#8 22-01-2013 11:51:50

blackwaltz
Nehantiste

Ori_Sacabaf a écrit :

I don't think DKs need another character. Their roster is really strong. They just lack some more "up to date" cards.

like what? a card that has an effect "the opposing characters die". I say don't update till next year tongue.

#9 22-01-2013 11:58:14

Ori_Sacabaf
Guild Leader
Lieu : Toulouse

blackwaltz a écrit :

like what? a card that has an effect "the opposing characters die". I say don't update till next year tongue.

Nah. I was thinking about something more "role" friendly. DKs are proud honor dudes with magic powers. They are really close to the "loyal dumb d&d paladin". With dragon. So let's pursue the "loyal dumb d&d paladin who has a big ass sword and vanquish mighty foes" :

Because f**k you, that's why - Noz - Action
Dragon Knight
If your opponent character has a higher rarity value, +10 Atk +10 def. If not, -10 to all dmg your character receives this turn.
Chain.

Something balanced.

Dernière modification par Ori_Sacabaf (22-01-2013 11:58:27)

#10 22-01-2013 12:05:52

blackwaltz
Nehantiste

Ori_Sacabaf a écrit :
blackwaltz a écrit :

Nah. I was thinking about something more "role" friendly. DKs are proud honor dudes with magic powers. They are really close to the "loyal dumb d&d paladin". With dragon. So let's pursue the "loyal dumb d&d paladin who has a big ass sword and vanquish mighty foes" :

Dragon Knight
If your opponent character has a higher rarity value, +10 Atk +10 def. If not, -10 to all dmg your character receives this turn.
Chain.

Something balanced.

seems balanced enough

#11 22-01-2013 18:04:30

xydraga
Campeur

skadooosh a écrit :

are you serious with the sword?!
It's way too powerful...!

Um too powerful...no not really. powerful yes, but thats why I made it UNIQUE. Making it unique is exactly to prevent "It's way too powerful"

Ori_Sacabaf wrote:
blackwaltz wrote:
like what? a card that has an effect "the opposing characters die". I say don't update till next year .
Dragon Knight
Chain.
Something balanced.
seems balanced enough

Haha love the name.

"Excuse my drunken ranting, I've had too much apple juice. Strong stuff it is"

#12 22-01-2013 20:10:00

pikadusk
Habitant de Guem

The only thing I think dragon knights need is a new armour for the dragon knights who have chain armour as their ability.

If you want to find me in game you will have to look for my real name.  Sap/Nomad/Zil user.

#13 23-01-2013 04:09:18

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

pikadusk a écrit :

The only thing I think dragon knights need is a new armour for the dragon knights who have chain armour as their ability.

I agree with this statement.  But DK are pretty balanced. 
The guild that needs the most given to them are Kotoba, for some reason Feerik always gives Kotoba, What would be a KICK ass update if every card didn't have some ubsurd prerequisite....

Pied de page des forums