Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 10-01-2013 11:53:01

kilcosu
Guémélite
Lieu : Michigan

Resistance

The card [card]Resistance[/card] should seriously be "one copy of this card per character only"

agree or disagree

1. Agree
  2. Disagree
Votes totaux: 24

Les résultats du sondage sont masqués pour les invités

#2 10-01-2013 12:31:34

kilcosu
Guémélite

Re : Resistance

if you disagree please explain why

#3 10-01-2013 14:12:14

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

yep definitely agree this card is far more worst then dragon champion since it can turn a single character into a near invincible tank and attaching two nox runes aint that much of a feat since there are a lot rune maker cards anyways

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#4 10-01-2013 14:49:35

Nurvus
Gardien

Compared to The Dragon's Champion.
Pros:
- Chain
- Has no race requirement
- Has a better effect (heal 5 instead of 4)
- Has an extra effect (damage to enemy)
- Has an additional potential effect (-2 to magic and physical damage suffered)
- Isn't limited to one per character
Cons:
- Requires 2 Nox Runes to become Permanent

The Cons don't compensate the pros the slightest.

It should totally become one per character.

Maybe The Dragon's Champion could have an additional effect:

If this card is removed from play, return all Dragon Knight Actions in your Discard Pile to your deck.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (10-01-2013 21:55:34)

#5 10-01-2013 15:25:51

TheRainMan
Guémélite

@Nurvus: You forgot that Resistance also gives chain

I would also like to mention feign death...could be unique per Char too

#6 10-01-2013 15:48:26

NightmareJoke
Gardien

if you fear that kind of card, just tech [card]sentence[/card].

#7 10-01-2013 16:31:15

iQuit
Guémélite

It's about the balance of the card . And i'm sure everyone here knows how to counter  Resistance / feign death and all other healing cards

#8 10-01-2013 17:57:04

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

It's a good card but not the easiest to play effectively. I had a deck based around it once and it's win rate was horrible, even if I got multiples on a character they were just removed.

#9 10-01-2013 18:10:54

rutse
Habitant de Guem

I disagree

Reason: I have a runic deck and I don't want it to be nerfed.

#10 10-01-2013 20:21:10

Damncaster
Solarian

Freakin Agree. I´m not a hater i used runic decks and this card is just 2 much

Dernière modification par Damncaster (10-01-2013 20:21:32)

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#11 10-01-2013 20:44:03

kilcosu
Guémélite

of course there are ways to counter [card]Resistance[/card]. there are ways to counter almost every single card in the game.

But this is about balance. [card]resistance[/card] is unbalanced exactly how Nurvus put it. Putting "one copy per character only" IS NOT going to turn [card]resistance[/card] into a shit card because you still have to deal with a character that has to take an additional 7 damage on top of the other buffs he already has to even phase him.

#12 10-01-2013 21:55:17

Nurvus
Gardien

TheRainMan a écrit :

Forgot the Chain.

I disagree your point regarding Feign Death - it has a limited duration and a decent requirement.
It's not even remotely OP.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (10-01-2013 21:57:02)

#13 10-01-2013 22:12:07

TheRainMan
Guémélite

Nurvus a écrit :
TheRainMan a écrit :

Forgot the Chain.

I disagree your point regarding Feign Death - it has a limited duration and a decent requirement.
It's not even remotely OP.

Its not as annoying as resistance but pretty simular to it. (and you neednt to be death to get the heal from it)

But the same point: Just put 2 of it on a Character and hes almost unkillable

#14 10-01-2013 22:36:11

Nurvus
Gardien

Yes, but since it only lasts 2 fights and takes up 1 of your cards played, you won't be doing great damage at the same time.

So it's not that different from playing an Assassination or something of the sorts.

Then you must realize that the characters that play it (Sap Heart Warriors) usually have low Spirit.

Resistance, on the other hand, as a Permanent, is broken.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (10-01-2013 22:37:05)

#15 11-01-2013 06:36:33

Dy_Ken
Campeur

i disagree on this.
1. if you really fear resistance put sentence on your deck.
2. it can be countered like other cards
3. compared to feign death which heals the character no matter what, resistance still needs to see if the character dies.
4. you can use clumsiness to remove it.
5 im using naix resistance helm combo on adventure mode, but when i use it on lvl rooms and elo, the deck kinda sucks, with all those card removers and counters you cant even get close 2 putting 2 resistances.

i also agree on the feign death being OP, but since i started using sideboards i found out that their strengths become weakness, anathematize reduces healing, sentence deals double the heal from the F death. since that i realized its not really OP.

on the 2 or 3 permanent resistance, again sentence and or clumsiness helps. plus the time wasted on putting nox runes to make it permanent slows down the runic character. why would you waste time on putting 2 nox runes to make it permanent when you can use it to counter using colossus, or draw 2 cards from training. all top players of runics dont rely on the permanent resistance because its an obvious waste of time to set it up, it can be removed, it can be countered, thus making the turns wasted.

if you realy hate this card put permanent removers and/ or sentence. that's what sideboards are for.

- Feign death use anathematize, sentence, clumsiness.
- resistance use sentence, clumsiness.
- fake death acts like these cards, the way to stop it is counter it.

all cards have weakness, dont just complain about do something about it, use sideboards.

Dernière modification par Dy_Ken (11-01-2013 07:04:29)

#16 11-01-2013 07:37:49

jackal19
Gardien

oh yeah like some people will put those cards in non tourney rooms i suppose or some people can always have sentence on they're disposal heck the trophy for it is hard enough to get and its like every people can put clumsiness on their  decks to counter permanents on non tourney rooms heck no matter how i look on it sideways horizontally even upside down the card is broken in every aspect heck if you some people have spaces for those sideboards they wouldn't  even start complaining about his card  but here it is in this forum being  put on vote then something must be definitely wrong then

Dernière modification par jackal19 (11-01-2013 07:38:26)

-Frederica Bernkastel

#17 11-01-2013 08:07:47

Dy_Ken
Campeur

you people complain a lot when the answers are already given to you. sideboards, permanent removers, anti heal cards. what answers do you want, your just like those people who keeps on complaining about the government, the answers and cards are their so use it. if u cant buy sideboards or cards to counter it then stop playing. card games are based on counters and sideboards to cover your weakness, if you guys keep on complaining why not play snake and ladders or something that does not require thinking or strategy. when u guys lose to a deck or a card you dont think of a solution, you whine about it.

you say some people cant afford to buy those trophy cards? or cant fit them in their decks? save money buy feez, thats what card games are you think of how to fit those cards that can help you. you dont sit there and say i cant defeat this card, guild, combo, i might as well complain about it, you find ways to stop it using again "sideboards".

if all players were to complain nerfing cards they cant beat then what would happen? another card that was left alone gets strong, then another person complains then nerfs again. its a cycle of complaints and nerfs. guys this is a card game buy cards or think of ways to go around your weakness.

if your deck keeps on losing to a specific deck then that might be your weakness accept it, no deck is perfect, everything has a weakness. again "sideboards"

i used to play magic the gathering, VS, and WOW, i join tourneys, there i learned that to defeat something strong is to use "sideboards". if  you dont want to use them then stick to adventure mode.

"USE SIDEBOARDS" that is the key to winning

Dernière modification par Dy_Ken (11-01-2013 08:21:07)

#18 11-01-2013 08:10:05

iQuit
Guémélite

Dy_Ken a écrit :

you people complain a lot when the answers are already given to you. sideboards, permanent removers, anti heal cards. what answers do you want, your just like those people who keeps on complaining about the government, the answers and cards are their so use it. if u cant buy sideboards or cards to counter it then stop playing. card games are based on counters and sideboards to cover your weakness, if you guys keep on complaining why not play snake and ladders or something that does not require thinking or strategy. when u guys lose to a deck or a card you dont think of a solution, you whine about it.

you say some people cant afford to buy those trophy cards? or cant fit them in their decks? save money buy feez, thats what card games are you think of how to fit those cards that can help you. you dont sit there and say i cant defeat this card, guild, combo, i might as well complain about it, you find ways to stop it using again "sideboards".

if all players were to complain nerfing cards they cant beat then what would happen? another card that was left alone gets strong, then another person complains then nerfs again. its a cycle of complaints and nerfs. guys this is a card game buy cards or think of ways to go around your weakness.

AND SOMEHOW THERE IS NO 2 OUT OF FUCKING 3 MATCHES MODE IN THE GAME FOR ME TO ACTUALLY USE SIDEBOARD CARDS INSTEAD OF THROWING A BUNCH OF CARDS TO COUNTER SPECIFIC CARDS .

Dernière modification par iQuit (11-01-2013 08:10:19)

#19 11-01-2013 08:17:59

kilcosu
Guémélite

Dy_Ken a écrit :

i disagree on this.

I'm sorry but I honestly feel like you missed the point entirely. I appreciated the complete break down of how a trophy card (199 feez) can counter an uncommon card (4k?)
and I'm not even talking about feign death so that was unnecessary as well.

But here is the thing about sideboards in level room, the chances of you fighting the same people over and over again (like in amnezy) are not good. so tool-boxing your deck to fight a specific person is useless. if there were a best 2 of 3 system side boards would be great to use.

we are talking about whether or not [card]Resistance[/card] is balanced as a card. not how many different ways it can be countered because that's already been said.

#20 11-01-2013 08:18:00

jackal19
Gardien

iQuit a écrit :
Dy_Ken a écrit :

AND SOMEHOW THERE IS NO 2 OUT OF FUCKING 3 MATCHES MODE IN THE GAME FOR ME TO ACTUALLY USE SIDEBOARD CARDS INSTEAD OF THROWING A BUNCH OF CARDS TO COUNTER SPECIFIC CARDS .

now now calm down no need to  go uncivilized in screaming and yes side boards are useful but for some people like me i find them a waste of space in my decks so  i still find that argument illogical i rather have a card that i can use more than a sometimes useless discard pile fodder

Dernière modification par jackal19 (11-01-2013 08:19:40)

-Frederica Bernkastel

#21 11-01-2013 08:27:42

iQuit
Guémélite

jackal19 a écrit :
iQuit a écrit :
Dy_Ken a écrit :

now now calm down no need to  go uncivilized in screaming and yes side boards are useful but for some people like me i find them a waste of space in my decks so  i still find that argument illogical i rather have a card that i can use more than a sometimes useless discard pile fodder

Nah , he just used caps-lock on his "USE SIDEBOARDS" argument so i have to disagree with him , in caps-lock

#22 11-01-2013 08:32:19

Dy_Ken
Campeur

its on caps not because im angry, its for stating its important. anyways im not angry with you guys, you have your opinions right. all im saying is i have played TCG since 1998 lessons learned "use sideboards" that what makes card games fun, you cant fit all cards you need thats why everybody has a weakness. if all cards fit in your deck then your playing a god deck, an unstoppable deck.

unless your deck has a 100% chance of winning then thats OP.

#23 11-01-2013 08:47:10

kilcosu
Guémélite

My only point I am trying to make is that [card]Resistance[/card] should be limited to one copy per character only. Nothing else needs to change, it's not that bad of a card to compensate for in game even without using counters (drop the guy to -6 and your good to go), not that hard.

but when the only reason the opponent wins a game you are 100% guaranteed to win is by discarding through his entire deck and playing 2 in a row. that's what is unbalanced.

#24 11-01-2013 09:41:47

Damncaster
Solarian

I won´t go threw the effort of makin it 1 per character though, it´s pretty cheap and usefull for some adventure/event bosses. I´d reduce the heal an damage to 4 and maybe twinkle that other bonus.

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#25 11-01-2013 12:39:09

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

Damncaster a écrit :

I won´t go threw the effort of makin it 1 per character though, it´s pretty cheap and usefull for some adventure/event bosses. I´d reduce the heal an damage to 4 and maybe twinkle that other bonus.

I say get rid of the chain and and remove the damage bonus, and have it last 3 fights with, with the 2 nox runes, and such.  Or remove the damage reduction, and and have the direct damage be triggered by a cor rune.

Pied de page des forums