Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 07-01-2013 12:05:47

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

Happy new year event.

Do the cards "from each act" need to be EVENT cards from those acts? Is there some other requirement like that you win? Because I just activated 19 of the 20 cards in a deck with 3 from 6 acts and 2 from another... just random chaining stuff, and...

nothing.

What gives?

#2 07-01-2013 12:34:46

BladeOfTheWitch
Campeur

Re : Happy new year event.

Majyqman a écrit :

Do the cards "from each act" need to be EVENT cards from those acts? Is there some other requirement like that you win? Because I just activated 19 of the 20 cards in a deck with 3 from 6 acts and 2 from another... just random chaining stuff, and...

nothing.

What gives?

In one game, you have to play a card from act I, act II, act III and so on. They don't have to be event cards.

#3 07-01-2013 13:01:00

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

BladeOfTheWitch a écrit :
Majyqman a écrit :

nothing.

What gives?

In one game, you have to play a card from act I, act II, act III and so on. They don't have to be event cards.

I... did that. Do you need to win? Can it be a challenge or does it need to be vs random?

I was sure I did it random, but only got 17 played, I guess the last 3 could have been from the same act... so challenged smoeone I knew and played 19. No rewards. Was in the level room if it matters.

#4 07-01-2013 13:39:05

BladeOfTheWitch
Campeur

Majyqman a écrit :
Majyqman a écrit :

nothing.

What gives?

I... did that. Do you need to win? Can it be a challenge or does it need to be vs random?

I was sure I did it random, but only got 17 played, I guess the last 3 could have been from the same act... so challenged smoeone I knew and played 19. No rewards. Was in the level room if it matters.

I don't know, I won (I think so) and you should see if you have all the acts in your deck wink
If that doesn't work then I don't know...

#5 07-01-2013 14:12:24

Nurvus
Gardien

Just play a card with each symbol.
You must've missed one.
It doesn't have to be event cards.

Use normal cards.

You can tell a card's act by hovering the cursor over the rarity symbol.

Act I = Falling Meteor = [card]Assassination[/card]
Act II = Sun behind the Crystal = [card]Councilor Ishaia[/card]
Act VII = Big Door = [card]Moira the Great Witchblade[/card]
Etc.

The list goes on.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (07-01-2013 14:14:11)

#6 07-01-2013 15:14:58

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

Yeah, I did that, or thought I did.

Ended up stripping the deck down and starting with the characters in, adding what showed up when I cliked on each series in the right pull-out. Worked.

Perhaps I had the same card from two different series and only played one of them... but would have had to be terrible luck that the last unplayed cards were from the same one hmm tongue

#7 07-01-2013 16:42:31

BladeOfTheWitch
Campeur

Majyqman a écrit :

Ended up stripping the deck down and starting with the characters in, adding what showed up when I cliked on each series in the right pull-out. Worked.

Perhaps I had the same card from two different series and only played one of them... but would have had to be terrible luck that the last unplayed cards were from the same one hmm tongue

Or maybe you counted characters? Because they don't work.

#8 07-01-2013 17:23:17

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

Majyqman a écrit :

Or maybe you counted characters? Because they don't work.

Nah, I didn't, so I'm still stumped. But got it at least.

Pied de page des forums