Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 06-01-2013 03:28:01

Nurvus
Gardien

Unrandom Random?

I just opened 3 "newcomer" boosters and got:
1x [card]Moira the Great Witchblade[/card]
1x [card]Lux Draconis[/card]
1x [card]Stone-heart Pouches[/card]

Then I "validated" 3 more "newcomer" boosters and got:
1x [card]Moira the Great Witchblade[/card]
1x [card]Lux Draconis[/card]
1x [card]Stone-heart Pouches[/card]

I mean, seriously?
What's up with this crap?

I heard people say they get luckier with Legendaries on basic boosters so I thought, what the hell, why not?

So I opened 2 basic boosters and got [card]The Council's Banner[/card] - my second Legendary ever.

This is just wrong...

Dernière modification par Nurvus (06-01-2013 03:28:36)

#2 06-01-2013 04:07:19

gaurdianaq
Habitant de Guem

Re : Unrandom Random?

So should I be getting basic boosters? I think you just got lucky, I never get that lucky in this game... ever...

#3 06-01-2013 04:08:33

Nurvus
Gardien

Well I've been around for roughly 18 more months than you, and I got lucky... twice.

And I only got lucky in the basic booster.
The 6 newcomer boosters gave me very little...

Dernière modification par Nurvus (06-01-2013 04:09:38)

#4 06-01-2013 04:10:49

gaurdianaq
Habitant de Guem

maybe I'll try buying a few basic boosters, just cause I'm curious... maybe

#5 06-01-2013 04:16:44

gaurdianaq
Habitant de Guem

wow... I just realized... basic boosters are cheaper...

that's an additional 4 cards, I guess the main difference is that the other ones are more likely to give you something you want, such as a specific guild... hmmm now I wanna test this theory lol

I think I'll stick to buying the 12 card boosters as they're at least guaranteed to give you a rare, I bought 3 basic boosters and didn't get so much as an uncommon I don't think...

On the other hand the new comber booster gave me aleshane...

Dernière modification par gaurdianaq (06-01-2013 04:23:45)

#6 06-01-2013 04:38:07

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

Yeah, I've actually wondered the same thing. My last three perchases all contained a [card]death..[/card] I can rarely seem to pull a new hotness rare for selling and definitely not of a guild I play. That being said, I HAVE pulled three guild legendaries. So maybe it is random... But I do have a paranoid the sky is falling conspiracy theory that feerik can modify our card pulls depending on what guilds are most in our collection and how much history we have of purchasing. BUT I know that's crazy and I just have bad luck...

#7 06-01-2013 04:39:04

Dhaonrisemlan
Habitant de Guem

Nurvus a écrit :

So I opened 2 basic boosters and got [card]The Council's Banner[/card] - my second Legendary ever.

My friend was told abou Basic boosters being better and so he opened about 100 of them and didn't get a single card worth more than 20k.

#8 06-01-2013 04:40:44

gaurdianaq
Habitant de Guem

So I get all excited about having aleshane... but the cards needed to upgrade her are expensive... it would be easier to sell aleshane and get melissandre... but that might not be my best course of action...

At one point I sold most of my sap heart cards tow ork on my avalonian deck (aside from the elfines, which were my oriignal goal) was that crazy?

Dernière modification par gaurdianaq (06-01-2013 04:41:13)

#9 06-01-2013 04:57:34

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

gaurdianaq a écrit :

So I get all excited about having aleshane... but the cards needed to upgrade her are expensive... it would be easier to sell aleshane and get melissandre... but that might not be my best course of action...

At one point I sold most of my sap heart cards tow ork on my avalonian deck (aside from the elfines, which were my oriignal goal) was that crazy?

A little, yeah. Merc cards will ALWAYS come down in price fast. even castes like avalonians. That being said. There are always exceptions, and you have to go with what guild/caste your most interested in. And do what you gotta do. I'm thinking of selling off my Kotoba once Stone linkers get more fleshed out. cause If nothing else I like the theme SL got going on more than kotoba. But i'd NEVER sell off my Zil or Nehants for another guild. They are my main guilds.

#10 06-01-2013 05:47:08

gaurdianaq
Habitant de Guem

I'm partially thinking of selling my elfines as well... elfine were the original reason I wanted to make a sap heart deck... but they're so expensive not to mention my avalonian deck is pretty close to being done.

The one thing that would make it absolutely awesome is sanctified hammer.

I mean earlier I was up against 3 pirates and queen of avalonia and johan were both dead, sevylath was all that remained, but I had him beefed up with paladins hammer and life devourer.

I just kept playing triumph and I eventually killed them all.

Sanctified hammer would be better though seeing as how it's not limited to sevylath and doesn't take away his status as a priest meaning I could maybe add some theurgies to the deck.

You're right about picking a focus. I think I should focus on my avalonians for competitive play and show that they still got it, that being said I also need to focus on my portal/discard for adventure.

Basically though I'm kind of focused on trying to make a good all merc deck.

*sigh I totally have an awesome idea for a non avalonian one as well but I screwed up my chance of getting kaes (who would be perfect...)

Dernière modification par gaurdianaq (06-01-2013 05:49:06)

#11 06-01-2013 08:59:38

Dhaonrisemlan
Habitant de Guem

gaurdianaq a écrit :

I'm partially thinking of selling my elfines as well... elfine were the original reason I wanted to make a sap heart deck... but they're so expensive not to mention my avalonian deck is pretty close to being done.

The one thing that would make it absolutely awesome is sanctified hammer.

I mean earlier I was up against 3 pirates and queen of avalonia and johan were both dead, sevylath was all that remained, but I had him beefed up with paladins hammer and life devourer.

I just kept playing triumph and I eventually killed them all.

Sanctified hammer would be better though seeing as how it's not limited to sevylath and doesn't take away his status as a priest meaning I could maybe add some theurgies to the deck.

You're right about picking a focus. I think I should focus on my avalonians for competitive play and show that they still got it, that being said I also need to focus on my portal/discard for adventure.

Basically though I'm kind of focused on trying to make a good all merc deck.

*sigh I totally have an awesome idea for a non avalonian one as well but I screwed up my chance of getting kaes (who would be perfect...)

Avalonians are super strong with that hammer. If you get tat hammer on them they become almost indestructable...aside from the 2 weaknesses that deck is great.

#12 06-01-2013 21:17:39

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

hotfoot a écrit :

Yeah, I've actually wondered the same thing. My last three perchases all contained a [card]death..[/card] I can rarely seem to pull a new hotness rare for selling and definitely not of a guild I play. That being said, I HAVE pulled three guild legendaries. So maybe it is random... But I do have a paranoid the sky is falling conspiracy theory that feerik can modify our card pulls depending on what guilds are most in our collection and how much history we have of purchasing. BUT I know that's crazy and I just have bad luck...

I got a master mage pilkim in the second pack I ever bought. That was when he was 600k too.

Pied de page des forums