Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 01-01-2013 12:19:16

Nurvus
Gardien

Game mechanic explanation

There are certain behaviors in this game that I simply don't understand.
How can the game have been coded in such manner?

I would post this in bug sections but I don't think they're bugs.
The game behaves like this everywhere.
Essentially, certain values in the game seem to be checked twice (or plain wrong) where it comes to display - even if the end result is correct.

Why is there disparity between display and effect in the first place?

Why does the following happen?
1 - Alot of effects show X healing (health increases) when X damage is prevented
Example: Dhan Lv2, if he prevents 10 damage, you see him gain +10 health instead, and then the health reverts to its proper value at the end of the fight.
2 - Alot of effects show double the damage, and then the health reverts to its proper value at the end of the fight.
Examples: Powder Keg, Sentence
3 - In the Name of Nehant applies the corruption's permanent effect to you first, then removes the effect from you while applying to the enemy.
Example: I picked Revealing the Secret, it gave me -1 spirit and -1 defense (as if it was attached to me for a moment), but then removes the penalty and applies the -2 spirit and -2 defense to the opponent.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (01-01-2013 12:23:00)

#2 04-01-2013 13:13:42

Caitlyn
Guémélite

Re : Game mechanic explanation

this is starting to annoy me too, this did not happen previously.

it slows down my game.

fix it please.

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

Pied de page des forums