Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 23-12-2012 21:00:50

TheRainMan
Guémélite

Fairplay reached a new level

The title says it all

The following just happened:

I was playing at the Arena of the border and was at the second place, bit more than 10mins left. Place 1,3 & 4 were taken by 3 member of the Clan [No Name Here] (if namecalling is not allowed just tell me or delete the name)

I wanted to do another game and got the currently first placed as oponnent
What happened? He always waited until 95% of the available time for his turn run out and did his move before the rest of it ran out.
So i was "caught" in a game with 2 pretty fast decks (zil gems vs admiral) for ~12mins.  So the tournament ended like 2 mins before out match has ended, so the score couldnt change anymore
The results? I became 4th and the 3 argentinian guys took the first places (was easy because the other 2 just had to win one game within 10 minutes  to beat my score)

Now i ask you, Feerik......REALLY?

I actually dont really care about the trophy and the 5k cx i would have won(already have 30 of first places in this tournament and enough cx)
But its just sad to see that the players who behave so ridicilously pathetic are even successfull doing that

Its no mystery that the fairplay of some people is pretty miserable (especially during events), but this incident really surprised me how pitiful the people act for some bucks in an onlinegame.

Thats why i request any of the feerik staff (or anyone else who cleary knows) to anwser my following question:
Is there anything planned to increase the fairplay of the players or to punish the players disregarding it?

Merry Christmas to all the good people out there

Dernière modification par TheRainMan (23-12-2012 21:01:19)

#2 23-12-2012 21:24:49

BladeOfTheWitch
Campeur

Re : Fairplay reached a new level

Decrease the time you have to take a turn?

#3 23-12-2012 21:31:00

MerlinCross
Guémélite

BladeOfTheWitch a écrit :

Decrease the time you have to take a turn?

Possible.

Though when I was trying the 'free tourny event' that they are having now, I noticed that the time was a lot faster in that mode than in normal PVP. So maybe they already do that.

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#4 23-12-2012 21:31:35

Aigle1705
Gardien
Lieu : Germany - Tilleda (Kyffhäuser)

report it n hope they change the result of the tourment and bann does 3 guys for a while.
acting like this is forbidden, and was punished several times befor
(amnezy, but its still a tournament.)

silent leges inter arma
cicero

#5 23-12-2012 21:48:24

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

I can't remember when but I'm pretty sure they have said that they don't want to change the time per turn.

#6 23-12-2012 23:03:15

BladeOfTheWitch
Campeur

Well you don't have to change all the turn, for example you can shorten the discard phase because you can start thinking what to discard when you see your opponents cards etc.

#7 23-12-2012 23:08:45

h43m
Campeur

I think disabling getting point from your clan members is another way. When clan module was introduced, there were already voices that bigger clans may deliberately push the few chosen ones from their clans to the top in tournaments. No points also mean that they can quit without point penalty, so I think it wouldn't be that bad.

#8 23-12-2012 23:21:09

Nurvus
Gardien

I am guilty of poor fairplay too, under 2 circumstances:
a) when up against Legendary characters
b) against decks that ruin Trophies

In ELO I never - EVER - quit. Ever.
...nor do I play like the way the OP described, unless under the 2 above circumstances.

I have suggested before, a line of trophies that reward players that take under an AVERAGE of X seconds to decide each move.

So if you take 5, 10, 2, 8, 10 seconds to decide, the average is 7 (35/5).

Instead of (or along with) my Trophy idea, Feerik give players 10% more ELO on each fight that they take under the average X seconds per move.

Players with Fairplay Penalty (the warning symbol in the Room), would not progress in the Trophy nor get bonus ELO.

Furthermore, I think when a Tournament ends, it should simply prevent new games from being started, but the ongoing games should be allowed to finish.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (23-12-2012 23:24:07)

#9 25-12-2012 17:28:03

TheRainMan
Guémélite

h43m a écrit :

I think disabling getting point from your clan members is another way. When clan module was introduced, there were already voices that bigger clans may deliberately push the few chosen ones from their clans to the top in tournaments. No points also mean that they can quit without point penalty, so I think it wouldn't be that bad.

I dont accuse them of pushing themselves, because i dont know if that happened

Furthermore, I think when a Tournament ends, it should simply prevent new games from being started, but the ongoing games should be allowed to finish.

Yeah thats what i want for a long time...would be logical. But i think some players will just abuse that too and especially in the arena of the bordewould be difficult with a big delay

Pied de page des forums