Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#76 21-12-2012 23:44:05

BladeOfTheWitch
Campeur

Re : December 20th: Last Tournament before the End of the World

MerlinCross a écrit :

Personally I don't see it to be useful due to the fact that you lose the game from it. So unless you kill off their last guy, which would get you the win anyway, its probably only really useful if you think you're going to have a double kill on the last characters. Then the extra damage would help when tallying up points.

Now that I think about it, how does damage dealt to you own characters by yourself get tallied?

what if you're playing char x with 3 hp against char y with 3 hp. He also has chars a and b with 4 and 2  hp, and you have char d with 5 HP. And you play cataclysm. You still think it's not useful?

#77 21-12-2012 23:54:23

MerlinCross
Guémélite

BladeOfTheWitch a écrit :

what if you're playing char x with 3 hp against char y with 3 hp. He also has chars a and b with 4 and 2  hp, and you have char d with 5 HP. And you play cataclysm. You still think it's not useful?

Then it would still get sent to 'tie' status and the game would count up the points. So  instead of a double KO, you pull and Triple kill to force the game to count up points. Basically just an expansion of what I said earlier so no, I don't think it's still too useful.

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#78 22-12-2012 00:02:02

Sereaphim
Habitant de Guem

MerlinCross a écrit :
BladeOfTheWitch a écrit :

Then it would still get sent to 'tie' status and the game would count up the points. So  instead of a double KO, you pull and Triple kill to force the game to count up points. Basically just an expansion of what I said earlier so no, I don't think it's still too useful.

I already told you in my post before where this card is good.
You can increase the damage with cards or reduce the damage that you will get.
Not my fault if you don't read it T_T

Edit:

But I try to give you example that you can understand it better.
Lets say I play ...

vUev4bs3.png

Turn 2 I play [card]Cataclysm[/card].
Thanks to Shulong effect he plays 2 [card]Cataclysm[/card].
Does mean every one of your characters get 12 and only Shulong get 12 damage.
Means the score will change only from this card that you get 12 and for me I get 36 score.

If I dealt enough aoe damage in turn 1 this does mean all your characters are dead and I won. And even if you managed to kill Shulong in turn 2 I have won thanks to score wink

Dernière modification par Sereaphim (22-12-2012 00:17:50)

#79 22-12-2012 00:11:30

Dhaonrisemlan
Habitant de Guem

This card is useful in single character decks, games where you have more points, but their character survived the previous battle with <7 health and of course it is useful with Temple Guardians and as Seriaphim explained, with cards that reduce damage.

#80 22-12-2012 00:24:27

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Sereaphim a écrit :

Explains

So you just did 36 damage to all my guys, total. Thus you have a score of 36 to my 12, damage dealt to you. That's correct? Damage you deal yourself counts towards my score? Okay, that's cool. But if one of my guys is still alive, you just lost the game. Doesn't matter if you did more damage if the card makes you lose anyway.

It's useful yes, but to me it's great to use for not only forcing the game to be decided by points, but then giving yourself an edge in points through all the damage that it dishes out. If you can block yourself from taking damage, great! Those are points the other guy isn't getting.

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is that it's great to use, if you're already winning or to force the game to go to points based due to character double KO or as Blade showed, Triple Kill. Granted in Blade's example, if you kill all the other guys and have your guy lived, bam you win.

Strong card, but you can't use it without thinking about it or setting up the field to take advantage of it.

Dernière modification par MerlinCross (22-12-2012 00:26:03)

#81 22-12-2012 00:48:26

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

It can counter Fake Death, if in the 3rd turn, you killed already 2 opposing characters.. if you can chain WRACK before CATACLYSM..10 direct damage to all.

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

#82 22-12-2012 00:57:12

iQuit
Guémélite

Doubt i will see anyone using Hydra , Shulong and Theya . Hydra and Shulong use Tornado and Theya use Cataclysm on [turn 4]

#83 22-12-2012 01:04:19

Dhaonrisemlan
Habitant de Guem

So how do you keep playing? If you go on playing 8 cards a game winning every game from game 1 you will play through 4 decks and achieve 44 wins and that is as far as a free player can go (if they win every single game they play and only play 8 cards a game)

#84 22-12-2012 01:06:05

Zorak
Gardien
Lieu : Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Scragh

IGN Edinho - BODE TEAM

"A vei, esses cara não sabem nem onde caga."
                                              -Filippe_Balbino

#85 22-12-2012 01:08:38

iQuit
Guémélite

Zorak a écrit :

Scragh

lol i quit every time i see that guy

#86 22-12-2012 01:12:53

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

iQuit a écrit :
Zorak a écrit :

Scragh

lol i quit every time i see that guy

+ 1

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

#87 22-12-2012 06:12:33

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

Alright, I need help making a decision, So I am one of the few that still has a subscription. I was saving my fez from the last couple of weeks for the release of the Stone linkers. But I WOULD like to get down on this event but I don't feel like I have time, ESPECIALLY to get both [card]the survivor[/card] and [card]cataclysm[/card]. I got the nomad deck and am doing horribly with it (i've only one two games out of like,  6 or 7. so I have 17 coins. I Could HOPEFULLY win three games and used my saved fez for boosters and use the coins I get for cataclysm. OR I could use the coins from boosters for buying more guilds decks getting closer to [card]the survivor[/card]. Or should I just say #### this event and save my fez for the soon to be stone linkers release? I only have 800 fez btw. Can't decide, I'm torn, advice?

#88 22-12-2012 06:16:09

MerlinCross
Guémélite

You get coins from Boosters?

#89 22-12-2012 06:25:37

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

MerlinCross a écrit :

Yes 15 coins from the 12 card boosters

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#90 22-12-2012 06:32:26

iQuit
Guémélite

hotfoot a écrit :

Alright, I need help making a decision, So I am one of the few that still has a subscription. I was saving my fez from the last couple of weeks for the release of the Stone linkers. But I WOULD like to get down on this event but I don't feel like I have time, ESPECIALLY to get both [card]the survivor[/card] and [card]cataclysm[/card]. I got the nomad deck and am doing horribly with it (i've only one two games out of like,  6 or 7. so I have 17 coins. I Could HOPEFULLY win three games and used my saved fez for boosters and use the coins I get for cataclysm. OR I could use the coins from boosters for buying more guilds decks getting closer to [card]the survivor[/card]. Or should I just say #### this event and save my fez for the soon to be stone linkers release? I only have 800 fez btw. Can't decide, I'm torn, advice?

when you know that you cannot win , don't play any card . Try to get to 20 coin and grab 2 boosters or spen 400 feez to get [card]cataclysm[/card] if you think it will come in handy . Or just use all the coin to buy deck and enjoy the fun .

I don't see the survivor worths the amount of time and money you spend to get him , Cataclysm has some nice combos with it .

Conclusion :
Get Cataclysm/The Survior if you like , they are not "super strong" cards and can be replace with other cards

- Cataclysm can be easily replaced by [card]Maelstorm[/card] / [card]Civil War[/card] / [card]Storm [/card]/[card]Ziloween[/card] and you don't have to risk yourself using those cards

- The Survior : Oh come on , we DO have enough collector-mercs-warrior characters .

Getting those 2 cards or not , it doesn't matter . But if you are not going to buy feez anytime soon , ignore the event .

Dernière modification par iQuit (22-12-2012 06:35:44)

#91 22-12-2012 06:57:32

MerlinCross
Guémélite

blackwaltz a écrit :
MerlinCross a écrit :

Yes 15 coins from the 12 card boosters

I thought we couldn't at first.

#92 22-12-2012 07:54:55

Aigle1705
Gardien
Lieu : Germany - Tilleda (Kyffhäuser)

yea, with [card]the venerable shulong[/card] and [card]cataclysm[/card] duel look like this:

witchblade

piratcraftmen

this deck has a 80% win rate atm.
but it only loses against discard if they pull out the cataclysm. theres many discard in the room this week. xD

you win in turn 2 or 4. with perfect or a score difference of 20+

no fun winning this way, but a good way to get 1300 merc victories. big_smile

silent leges inter arma
cicero

#93 22-12-2012 08:32:52

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Okay something is wrong here. I was told over on the bugs section, if a game ends before turn 3, no rewards are given. How'd you get rewarded?

#94 22-12-2012 11:00:33

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

MerlinCross a écrit :

Okay something is wrong here. I was told over on the bugs section, if a game ends before turn 3, no rewards are given. How'd you get rewarded?

what room are you playing at? I remember when I was still playing elo you get  the + elo rating and some exp and crystal (can't remember if you can really get exp and crystals) if your opponent leaves before turn 3.

EDIT: anyway, I got the runic legion deck as my free random survivor deck. And I noticed that one character (the spear girl that won't let chain cards one her turn bonus) isn't at max lvl.

Dernière modification par blackwaltz (22-12-2012 11:31:03)

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#95 22-12-2012 13:01:01

Aigle1705
Gardien
Lieu : Germany - Tilleda (Kyffhäuser)

its the level room for lvl 11 and above.

if you win a battle in turn 1-2 by discard, killing or special effect like dark kaes. you allways get a reward.

ONLY if the enemy gave up in turn 1-2 (timeout, leavt) there is no reward.

silent leges inter arma
cicero

#96 22-12-2012 14:04:30

Nurvus
Gardien

Sereaphim, to be honest, who cares if Venerable is OP in Leveling Rooms?
Only ELO matters as far as Balance goes.

#97 22-12-2012 14:18:16

Sereaphim
Habitant de Guem

Nurvus a écrit :

Sereaphim, to be honest, who cares if Venerable is OP in Leveling Rooms?
Only ELO matters as far as Balance goes.

Hä ??? 
Did I complain ?
What the hell do you want from me ?
I gave MerlinCross only a example where I think the card [card]cataclysm[/card] is very strong.

I never said they should nerf Shulong or anything else....

Dernière modification par Sereaphim (22-12-2012 14:29:38)

#98 22-12-2012 14:42:26

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

Aigle1705 a écrit :

its the level room for lvl 11 and above.

if you win a battle in turn 1-2 by discard, killing or special effect like dark kaes. you allways get a reward.

ONLY if the enemy gave up in turn 1-2 (timeout, leavt) there is no reward.

Dark Kaes doesn't give you a reward if you kill him early last time I checked. When I killed him on turn 1 I got nothing

#99 22-12-2012 15:20:58

Nurvus
Gardien

On turn 3 it works 100%.

#100 22-12-2012 16:43:45

Dhaonrisemlan
Habitant de Guem

anyway, I got the runic legion deck as my free random survivor deck. And I noticed that one character (the spear girl that won't let chain cards one her turn bonus) isn't at max lvl.

Yes maybe she is considered too strong for the balance f power between decks when she is fully leveled. I use runics al the time for this tourney, they let me win consistently with playing only 6 cards. Pirates do well too.

Pied de page des forums