Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 05-12-2012 14:23:50

kmilea
Staff Feerik

December 5th: Shengdi

news_shengdi.jpg

Shengdi

ucoYHPwd.pngTjBItqM8.pngjXdyADBz.png

[card]Victory dance[/card]. Rare. Action. Kotoba, Warrior. Duration 3 turns. Defense +3. You cannot play nor activate Actions nor Spells. Attack +5 if you have at least 4 cards in Hand.

[card]Protection of the Flawseeker[/card]. Uncommon. Action. Permanent. Attaches to a character who isn't wearing "Protection of the Flawseeker". The holder had Defense +2 if he is Kotoba. After having played his cards, a "Protection of the Flawseeker" is created and played. Mage: Chain.

[card]The Crow's spy[/card]. Rare. Action. Kotoba, Warrior. At the start of the game, this card is attached to one of your Kotoba warriors if his two allies are Crows and if your deck contains three "The Crow's spy" cards. Permanent. You win the Crow Caste.

[card]Benediction of the Karukaï[/card]. Uncommon. Action. Kotoba, Crow. Duration 2 fights. At the end of the fight, heals X Health points where X equals half the number of magic damage points you have dealt this turn (rounded down). Chain.

[card]Shengdi[/card].(3 evolutions). At his last evolution: Common. Character. Kotoba.Tracker . Marauder. Human. Spirit 2. Attack 8/11. Defense 1. Health points 15. You draw an additional card during the next draw phase. At the start of the turn, two Items from your Discard pile are placed in your Deck. Attack +2 against Mages. Turns 1 and 5: Attack +2 and Spirit +2.

[card]Akagi no jutsu[/card]. Common. War Spell. Kotoba. Mage. The characters in battle have Spirit +3. Tsoutai: Chain.

[card]Iron lotus[/card]. Common. One Handed Weapon Claw. Attack +2. Dual Wield. Tracker: choose up to two Items from your Hand, they are discarded and you have an additional Attack +1 for each one of them. At the end of the fight, 'Iron Lotus" is placed in your Deck.

Enjoy the game!

#2 05-12-2012 14:29:01

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

Re : December 5th: Shengdi

WUT another tracker cmon >_>

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#3 05-12-2012 14:30:18

Wolvos
Gardien
Lieu : Argentina

no demon hunter update? U.U

now we can play with the crow imperial iro FTW!

La Furia de Guem member
Noz / Tempus / Discard / Avalon & Crow expert
check my decks http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?pid=680474

#4 05-12-2012 14:33:27

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

Wolvos a écrit :

So  the crow's spy card automatically attaches to your non-crow character?? I guess it's cool tongue.

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#5 05-12-2012 14:54:25

magius
Solarian

[card]Protection of the Flawseeker[/card]. Uncommon. Action. Permanent. Attaches to a character who isn't wearing "Protection of the Flawseeker". The holder had Defense +2 if he is Kotoba. After having played his cards, a "Protection of the Flawseeker" is created and played. Mage: Chain.

Shouldn't this be The Flawseeker's Protection in order to be taken into account by [card]The Flawseeker's Calling[/card]"????

I think similar mistake has been done with The Flawseeker's Mastery.

Dernière modification par magius (05-12-2012 14:54:55)

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#6 05-12-2012 14:55:19

Nurvus
Gardien

blackwaltz a écrit :
Wolvos a écrit :

So  the crow's spy card automatically attaches to your non-crow character?? I guess it's cool tongue.

But you need to have 2 Crow's Spy in your deck, and 2 Crows in your characters.
So you're forced to have 1 useless Crow's Spy if you want it to attach automatically.

AND, it doesn't say it attaches to non-Crow.
So if you have Yu Ling, Oogoe Kage, Gan'so or Chidori, any of those may end up getting it.
So you need to have a non-Crow Warrior + 2 non-warrior Crow if you want to make sure the Warrior gets the Crow caste.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (05-12-2012 14:56:14)

#7 05-12-2012 15:03:23

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

magius a écrit :

Shouldn't this be The Flawseeker's Protection in order to be taken into account by [card]The Flawseeker's Calling[/card]"????

I think similar mistake has been done with The Flawseeker's Mastery.

Yes, it should.

Collectionneur de cartes

#8 05-12-2012 15:05:39

Plexor
Ptit nouveau

It should attach to the none crow character since it says his two allies must be crow and if the 2 other characters are crow there is only 1 character where it could attach to, the none crow one.

#9 05-12-2012 15:06:34

Azwrath
Ptit nouveau

Nurvus a écrit :
blackwaltz a écrit :
Wolvos a écrit :

But you need to have 2 Crow's Spy in your deck, and 2 Crows in your characters.
So you're forced to have 1 useless Crow's Spy if you want it to attach automatically.

So if you have Yu Ling, Oogoe Kage, Gan'so or Chidori, any of those may end up getting it.
So you need to have a non-Crow Warrior + 2 non-warrior Crow if you want to make sure the Warrior gets the Crow caste.

It can attach only to your non-crow warrior since one of the conditions is that the character has 2 crow allies. So if you have Yu Ling, Gan'so and Iro, it can only attach to Iro since he is the only one that has 2 crow allies. Also considering you can have more then 20 cards the extra crow's spy in you deck might not be the biggest burden in the world and it might prove useful if someone discards the first.

#10 05-12-2012 15:12:40

Izayoi
Nehantiste

Nurvus a écrit :
blackwaltz a écrit :
Wolvos a écrit :

I will attach to the warrior that have 2 Crow allies. So, if you have:
[card]Yu Ling[/card] - [card]Chidori[/card] - [card]Master Ma[/card]

It won't attach to Yu ling since she has 1 Crow and 1 non-Crow allies.
It won't attach to Chidori since she has 1 Crow and 1 non-Crow allies.
It will attach to Master Ma since he has 2 Crow allies.

If you won't to use it in a [card]Yu Ling[/card] - [card]Zatochi Kage[/card] - [card]Nashi[/card], I'm not sure if you would need 2 or 3 copies of [card]The Crow's spy[/card] or if it would even work to attach to both. Disregard that, I forgot you need to have at least two crows character from the very begining.

Dernière modification par Izayoi (05-12-2012 15:16:51)

#11 05-12-2012 15:35:19

Dr Vlad
Campeur

Gangnam Style is everywhere...

#12 05-12-2012 15:39:51

Sereaphim
Habitant de Guem

Look like a very good update for Tsoutai.
[card]Protection of the Flawseeker[/card] is finally a other permanent Flawseeker.

And [card]Akagi no jutsu[/card] look like a very good spirit pusher.
But I have question to this card.
In German it says it has chain for marauder and in English it says it has chain for Tsoutai.

What is correct tsoutai or marauder ?

#13 05-12-2012 15:41:07

Azwrath
Ptit nouveau

Heh i just noticed Psy in the background.

Still this seems like a nice update for mage and shadow crows with that Benediction of the Karukai tho i'm not sure. I mean on one hand it chains and lasts for 2 fight but on the other its dependent of mark of the crow and tsume.

#14 05-12-2012 15:42:57

Wolvos
Gardien
Lieu : Argentina

Sereaphim a écrit :

Look like a very good update for Tsoutai.
[card]Protection of the Flawseeker[/card] is finally a other permanent Flawseeker.

And [card]Akagi no jutsu[/card] look like a very good spirit pusher.
But I have question to this card.
In German it says it has chain for marauder and in English it says it has chain for Tsoutai.

in spanish its for marauder

La Furia de Guem member
Noz / Tempus / Discard / Avalon & Crow expert
check my decks http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?pid=680474

#15 05-12-2012 15:43:32

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Sereaphim a écrit :

Marauder

Collectionneur de cartes

#16 05-12-2012 15:46:32

TheRainMan
Guémélite

Why don't you just delete the demon hunters if you are not going to update them anymore?

#17 05-12-2012 15:49:41

Sereaphim
Habitant de Guem

Zurga a écrit :
Sereaphim a écrit :

Marauder

Ok thanks then this card is very good for war guem tracker that had needed badly a new chain card.

Dernière modification par Sereaphim (05-12-2012 15:53:21)

#18 05-12-2012 16:08:55

al_vh1n
Habitant de Guem

Zurga a écrit :
Sereaphim a écrit :

Marauder

Don't you think this is too much. Look at this scenario:

Kotori Kage on his turn bonus uses [card]Akagi no jutsu[/card] + [card]Katamaru[/card] + [card]The art of tracking[/card] = 10 attack bonus plus defense reduction to the opponent. It seems Feerik didn't test again the cards.

#19 05-12-2012 16:20:23

xydraga
Campeur

TheRainMan a écrit :

Why don't you just delete the demon hunters if you are not going to update them anymore?

I've said it before, Demon Hunters are dead. But if people keep on commenting on it, then Feerik will finally update them within the next 2 Kotoba updates. But who cares?! I finally got my wish for a new Tracker!!

"Excuse my drunken ranting, I've had too much apple juice. Strong stuff it is"

#20 05-12-2012 16:20:49

camolatte
Voyageur

big_smile Love this updates, interesting improvement for Kotoba Warriors, Crows and Tracker.  Not sure bout Tsoutai though, never really understand their strategy.

And nice horse-dance reference wink

#21 05-12-2012 16:51:29

magius
Solarian

camolatte a écrit :

big_smile Love this updates, interesting improvement for Kotoba Warriors, Crows and Tracker.  Not sure bout Tsoutai though, never really understand their strategy.

And nice horse-dance reference wink

Tsoutai relies on Permanent "The Flawseeker's..." (hence my post about the name) to boost [card]The Flawseeker's Calling[/card]. Ayako and Xianren can use [card]The Flawseeker's Harmony[/card] to increase their defense and heal based on their Spirit scores.

Since Ayako's passive ability do not allow Tsoutai's attack score to be reduced, [card]The Flawseeker's Meditation[/card] is THE card in Tsoutai's deck. Moreover, Tsoutais are very good versus Courtesans!

Dernière modification par magius (05-12-2012 16:53:07)

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#22 05-12-2012 17:23:10

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

al_vh1n a écrit :

Kotori Kage on his turn bonus uses [card]Akagi no jutsu[/card] + [card]Katamaru[/card] + [card]The art of tracking[/card] = 10 attack bonus plus defense reduction to the opponent. It seems Feerik didn't test again the cards.

Yes, intended and tested.
You miss the part where you can do the same thing actually on turn 2 when you don't have initiative and your opponent choose another Tracker :
Turn 1 => your character plays [card]Transmission of knowledge[/card] + [card]Tracker's emblem[/card]
Turn 2 Kotori Kage =>   [card]Transmission of knowledge[/card] + [card]katamaru[/card] + [card]The Art of tracking [/card] => Kaboum.

Collectionneur de cartes

#23 05-12-2012 17:30:44

al_vh1n
Habitant de Guem

Zurga a écrit :
al_vh1n a écrit :

You miss the part where you can do the same thing actually on turn 2 when you don't have initiative and your opponent choose another Tracker :
Turn 1 => your character plays [card]Transmission of knowledge[/card] + [card]Tracker's emblem[/card]
Turn 2 Kotori Kage =>   [card]Transmission of knowledge[/card] + [card]katamaru[/card] + [card]The Art of tracking [/card] => Kaboum.

So this is where the game is really going now, eh? Feerik's logic is if you can do it in two turns why not in one turn.

Edit: Btw you missed the part where Akagi no jutsu also increases the opponent's spirit w/c in part also increases his defense penalty.

Dernière modification par al_vh1n (05-12-2012 18:03:27)

#24 05-12-2012 18:04:55

Caitlyn
Guémélite

Zurga a écrit :
al_vh1n a écrit :

on the next zil update, my marauders better be able to kill as quickly as this one.. >_>

Dernière modification par Caitlyn (05-12-2012 18:05:18)

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#25 05-12-2012 18:08:04

Nurvus
Gardien

Caitlyn a écrit :

on the next zil update, my marauders better be able to kill as quickly as this one.. >_>

As long as they require the same setup for the damage.
Zil Marauders are often upfront damage, while Kotoba War Guemelites need some permanents (wich can be removed) to boost stats before unleashing full power.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (05-12-2012 18:14:58)

Pied de page des forums