Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 28-11-2012 12:24:40

kmilea
Staff Feerik

November 29th: Netjhim

news_netjhim.jpg

qjm9txOR.pngqtMdrTDi.pngPS6RP6FD.png

[card]Netjhim[/card]. (3 evolutions in all). On his last evolution : Rare. Character. Desert Nomad. Priest. Human. Spirit 2. Attack 5/7. Defense 0. Health points 18. Each time one of your Priests suffers damage points, a card from your Discard pile is placed in your Deck. Turns 1, 3, 6 and 10: the opposing characters loose 1 Health point and their Maximum Health point limit is reduced by 1 until the end of the game.

[card]Protection of the people[/card]. Rare. Action. Desert Nomads, Priest, Warrior. Permanent. At the start of the fight, heals 1 Health point per character who has already been healed during the game.

[card]Wood staff[/card] Uncommon. One Hand Weapon Item Stick. Desert Nomads, Priest. Permanent. Spirit +1. At the start of fight, you can choose up to two cards in any Discard pile, these cards are withdrawn from the game and you win 2 Health points per Nomad card among them.

[card]Precognition[/card]. Uncommon. Destiny Theurgy. Desert Nomads, Priest. Duration 2 fights. At the end of the fight, your opponent suffers X magic damage points where X is the sum of the Heal points received by both characters in battle this turn. Chain Theurgy.

[card]Heat stroke[/card]. Common. Action. Desert Nomads. You and your opponent suffer 1 direct damage point per card worn by one or the other (5 maximum). Temple Guardian: a dead opponent suffers 10 direct damage points. Warrior: Chain.

[card]Naptys' eyes[/card]. Common. Action. Desert Nomads. Each character in battle heals 4 Health points. Each Temple Guardian heals 2 Health points. Chain Theurgy.

[card]Repulsion[/card]. Common. Action. Desert Nomads Duration 3 turns. If an Immortal dies, the others have Attack +3 until the end of the game. Immortal: among the cards attached to the characters in battle, two opposing cards and one of yours are placed in their owner's Deck. Chain.

Enjoy the game!

#2 28-11-2012 16:29:30

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

Re : November 29th: Netjhim

Protection of the people wil be funny when played with [card]1 year old already![/card]

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#3 28-11-2012 16:51:51

Xervos
Habitant de Guem

jackal19 a écrit :

Protection of the people wil be funny when played with [card]1 year old already![/card]

Yup... +6 heal at the start of the fight.

I think that this should be 1 copy per character. Cause to be able to win against someone having 3 of this attached (18 heal), OHK should be done.

Thorn between light and darkness.

#4 28-11-2012 16:54:55

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

I feel like this update is going to make me miserable. It would be decently fair if it weren't for the the new sphinx. Precognition is going to kick my a**. That being said I'm sure I wouldn't mind it as much if I had enough CX to make the deck. it seems like a lot of fun.

#5 28-11-2012 17:06:50

pikadusk
Habitant de Guem

So ummm... [card]Precognition[/card] did I miss the chapter where either Lady Jane or the mystic slayer became a desert nomad?   And my Desert Nomad deck is finally crying out for me to buy the newcomers pack but the chances of getting these 4 rares 1 Netjhim and 3 [card]Protection of the People[/card] seem to be a little low. The [card]Wood Staff[/card] doesn't look to bad though [card]Naptys' Eyes[/card] kind of looks like it replacing [card]Heal the Guardians[/card], which is fine since the latter is just a common.  Not to mention [card]Sentence[/card] has a rival in [card]Precognition[/card].

Dernière modification par pikadusk (28-11-2012 17:18:37)

If you want to find me in game you will have to look for my real name.  Sap/Nomad/Zil user.

#6 28-11-2012 18:01:03

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

pikadusk a écrit :

So ummm... [card]Precognition[/card] did I miss the chapter where either Lady Jane or the mystic slayer became a desert nomad?

When Pilkim became a warrior ([card]Armed and ready [/card]) ?
When Aez became a marauder ([card]A Warrior's fury[/card]) ?
There is lot of cards where character in the picture are unable to play the card.

Collectionneur de cartes

#7 28-11-2012 18:06:01

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

i will always think that, aside from the legendary, the nomads are the most balanced guild on this game

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#8 28-11-2012 18:55:29

Wolvos
Gardien
Lieu : Argentina

Santuros a écrit :

i will always think that, aside from the legendary, the nomads are the most balanced guild on this game

[card]heat stroke[/card] 10 direct dmg (common card)

and for non-multiclass priest [card]deus ex machina[/card] 10 magic dmg (its a common card)

10 its the new magic number

where the f*ck its the balance, im watching op cards

i want more spells for my decks with 10 or more magic damage please

La Furia de Guem member
Noz / Tempus / Discard / Avalon & Crow expert
check my decks http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?pid=680474

#9 28-11-2012 20:03:06

scorvos74
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : U.S.A.

Wolvos a écrit :
Santuros a écrit :

[card]heat stroke[/card] 10 direct dmg (common card)

and for non-multiclass priest [card]deus ex machina[/card] 10 magic dmg (its a common card)

10 its the new magic number

where the f*ck its the balance, im watching op cards

i want more spells for my decks with 10 or more magic damage please

I think that the damage from Heat Stroke only affects a character that is already dead; much like [card]Death of the Dead[/card]

so really all it does is pad your ending score.

Dernière modification par scorvos74 (28-11-2012 20:04:26)

#10 28-11-2012 20:32:03

Wolvos
Gardien
Lieu : Argentina

10 is not fair, even if its against dead characters

La Furia de Guem member
Noz / Tempus / Discard / Avalon & Crow expert
check my decks http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?pid=680474

#11 28-11-2012 20:55:35

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Wolvos a écrit :

10 is not fair, even if its against dead characters

youll have to kill someone first, so if you get it the first hand it wont be much useful...
Oh come on, have you ever seen a deck that meet the requirements of deus ex machina and has a nice victory rate?

Plus i said its the MOST balanced guild...

Dernière modification par Santuros (28-11-2012 20:56:04)

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#12 28-11-2012 22:42:40

Nurvus
Gardien

I only think hitting dead characters is a bit stupid because it feels like an excuse to NOT fix the damn disparity between characters with higher or lower Health values.

I've made a thread about that issue already, and apparently Feerik doesn't give a damn.

Desert Nomads, wich are usually balanced around high HP and low Defense, always get penalized in Score compared to other decks, except perhaps against Berserkers, wich also have high Health and low Defense.
This card (and Death of the Dead) seems to be an attempt at compensating them.

That being said, Deus Ex Machine requires you to have a deck with ONLY Theurgies.
No Items.
No Actions.
Doesn't scale with Spirit either.

Pirate Mages get a gazillion boosts to their damage due to lightning rods and the likes.
Other mage decks either do damage that ignores spirit (compendium), or are all about control (nehantists and sap), or huge spirit+nukes (noz & zil)

Keep QQing about meaningless things when the game is broken everywhere else.

#13 29-11-2012 08:48:06

Dimizar
Le Grand Corrupteur

I only think hitting dead characters is a bit stupid because it feels like an excuse to NOT fix the damn disparity between characters with higher or lower Health values

Hitting dead characters is to say to your opponent : look, if all characters die, i win to the score.

Nothing else.

Game Designer / Writer - Staff Feerik

Clan Feerik

#14 29-11-2012 09:22:48

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

Master Mage pilkim studying the anatomy of a female solarian on [card]Heat Stroke[/card]

Dernière modification par blackwaltz (29-11-2012 09:23:13)

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#15 29-11-2012 12:00:36

Nurvus
Gardien

Dimizar a écrit :

I only think hitting dead characters is a bit stupid because it feels like an excuse to NOT fix the damn disparity between characters with higher or lower Health values

Hitting dead characters is to say to your opponent : look, if all characters die, i win to the score.

Nothing else.

I was taking the opportunity to mention the fact that the game isn't really balanced where it comes to Score, due to different Health amounts.

#16 29-11-2012 14:50:13

scorvos74
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : U.S.A.

blackwaltz a écrit :

Master Mage pilkim studying the anatomy of a female solarian on [card]Heat Stroke[/card]

This is the Field study after doing some 'research' with a book on the subject on of anatomy. 

4HIf90NL.png

Pied de page des forums