Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 07-11-2012 14:36:40

kmilea
Staff Feerik

November 7th: The Legendary Centorium Aurius

news_aurius.jpg

3ZYhJU4n.pngVcPGyujI.png7mK8q4bl.png

[card]Centorium Aurius[/card] (3 evolutions in all). On his last evolution: Legendary. Character. Runic Legion, Warrior, Human Guemelite. Spirit 2. Attack 8/10. Defense 3. Health points 15. Gain Chain if you play an Action. At the start of the game, your Runics gain a Cor rune. Your characters gain Chain during turns 1 and 2. Turns 2 and 5: Attack +2 per rune worn.

[card]Runic ouch![/card]. Rare. Action. Runic Legion. Cor Rune: Deals 3 magic damages to your opponent, +1 per Cor rune worn by your characters. Priests: Chain.

[card]Volcanic blade[/card]. Uncommon. One Hand Sword Weapon. Runic Legion, Warrior. Permanent. Duel Wield. Attack +2. If your character already wears a Weapon, he gains 2 Cor runes. Chain.

[card]Secret rituals[/card]. Uncommon. Action. Runic Legion. Unique. At the start of the game, this card is attached to one of your Runics. Permanent. Attack -1. Each time one of your Runics activates a non-Runic card, he gains a Yr Rune.

[card]Dirty Tricks![/card]. Uncommon. Action. War Guemelite. Attack +X, Defense +X and Spirit +X where X equals the number of war Guemelites in play.

[card]Evocation[/card]. Common. Action. Runic Legion. Attack +1 and Defense +1. Your Yr runes and your Nox runes become Cor runes. Human: Chain.

[card]Vespers[/card]. Common. Action. Runic Legion. Defense +2. Choose one of your characters, he gains a Nox rune and a Cor rune. Priest: Chain.

Enjoy the game!

#2 07-11-2012 14:45:51

Nurvus
Gardien

Re : November 7th: The Legendary Centorium Aurius

I have 2 very important questions:
1 - When is the English translator going to replace the wrong term "Duel Wield" with the right term "Dual Wield"?
2 - When is the English translator going to replace the wrong term "damages" with the right term "damage"?

In all the cards. Simultaneously.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (07-11-2012 14:46:44)

#3 07-11-2012 15:01:51

scorvos74
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : U.S.A.

Nurvus a écrit :

1 - When is the English translator going to replace the wrong term "Duel Wield" with the right term "Dual Wield"?
2 - When is the English translator going to replace the wrong term "damages" with the right term "damage"?

about the same time they change Sens to Sense

#4 07-11-2012 15:23:03

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

What the heck did Hares touch to make her jump like that in [card]Runic ouch![/card]

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#5 07-11-2012 15:36:02

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

Santuros a écrit :

What the heck did Hares touch to make her jump like that in [card]Runic ouch![/card]

Her shadow side? tongue

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#6 07-11-2012 15:41:45

kmilea
Staff Feerik

Nurvus wrote:

scorvos74 wrote

That's done guys! We now just have to wait for the cards to be regenerated.

#7 07-11-2012 15:49:40

scorvos74
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : U.S.A.

kmilea a écrit :

Nurvus wrote:

scorvos74 wrote

That's done guys! We now just have to wait for the cards to be regenerated.

Nice, and no blame on that from this corner - If I had to translate these cards into French I would likely cause an international incident.

#8 07-11-2012 18:22:21

Wolvos
Gardien
Lieu : Argentina

talking about the character, why its a war guem?

i hate when they create characters with op stats even in legendary characters

La Furia de Guem member
Noz / Tempus / Discard / Avalon & Crow expert
check my decks http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?pid=680474

#9 07-11-2012 18:32:05

Makky
Habitant de Guem

Why should he not be a war guem? hmm

I don't think this Ld is more powerful than the others, a card has to deserve its rarety and this one will maje people fee'z, is it not the aim of Feerik to make money with Ld? hmm

I hate Ld because players don't seem to know how to play without but i understand that they are more OP than the others, if it doesn't people would complain and they would be right!

I find the relases  more balanced than other times and it's not the first time i notice it,  it's a good release with good cards that will improve guem and human warriors but also Cor Priests, nothing that  i  consider scandalous...

#10 07-11-2012 18:33:57

ashman
Habitant de Guem

This guy is beyond good.

I think we need to give the team some credit, actually, for NOT making him an Archon. His deck versatility goes way up. Obviously he fits into the Human/Runic Training deck, but I can also see him making the War Guem deck a little more popular.

Cool update. Wasn't impressed with any support cards, but we'll see how people can figure out to use them!

-- A

#11 07-11-2012 22:14:09

Surly
Ptit nouveau

Time for try number two!

The most impressive card this release, besides the obvious, is Secret Rituals. It allows you to play Deus Ex Machina, Sacred Nova, and Omniscience along with Enemy of the Gods and Runic Training.

Vespers is slightly unexciting, though if you want to try and fool around with Honor  the Enemy AND cor runes in a priest deck, you'll probably resort to it. Otherwise most of your Nox runes are coming from Runecraft or Sanquinam's order bonus.

Evocation is pretty odd since it doesn't actually generate runes. I guess its mostly to let Sanquinam play Runic Training?

Volcanic Blade, our first one handed weapon, requires other one handed weapons in play to be good. A little awkward. Don't really want to play Living Dagger, though the Sap Mace and Sorrow Harpoon could be considerations.

Runic ouch! is weird. If it were a theurgy I could definitely see it being played in some sort of Cor Rune Deus Ex Machina build. As it is, it is an okay blast spell in a more action (and probably better) based priest deck. I could also, perhaps, see it as a blast spell for minotaurs to give them even more explosive damage. Perhaps.

The legendary is slightly boring in that he is so obviously insane in the Runic Training deck. I sorta am mad he isn't a minotaur cause it ruins the cool cowman flavor of the war guem deck, in which he replaces Nexiram easily. He also tempts me into making Human/Minotaur hybrid deck, running Privus, Aurius, and Hares.

Dirty trick is okay in the war guem deck, but the last thing they need is another unchainable card. I don't know how good it is in the war guem tracker deck.

Over all, I very much like this release! I once again applaud the Runic design team for making fun, interesting, and non-overpowered cards.

#12 07-11-2012 23:59:24

kaitae
Ptit nouveau

Surly a écrit :

Dirty trick is okay in the war guem deck, but the last thing they need is another unchainable card. I don't know how good it is in the war guem tracker deck.

tracker decks didnt even cross my mind when i saw that card, hmm....
[card]Kotori Kage[/card] ---> [card]Transmission of knowledge[/card] + [card]Dirty tricks![/card] + [card]The art of tracking[/card] = +5(2+3) spirit, +10(3+7) attack, +5(2+3) defence or more if opponent is also playing war guems. Else i cant see much of a place for it in a guem tracker deck due to it not having chain.

#13 08-11-2012 00:27:32

Damncaster
Solarian

Make Iro Legend War guemelite and we have a deal ._.

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#14 08-11-2012 01:03:41

citizenSolo
Ptit nouveau

Anyone know why this release was only 7 cards?

#15 08-11-2012 02:18:21

ioxygen
Campeur
Lieu : Malaysia
Site Web

citizenSolo a écrit :

Anyone know why this release was only 7 cards?

It was stated in their last week's card update.

Now we can have battle of the legendaries from all guilds?
Ourenos still OP?

I'm on deviantart too. Freelancer.
ioxygen.deviantart.com

Pied de page des forums