Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 07-10-2012 13:13:05

Dandeman
Campeur

Poor Iro The Emperor's Champion.

Now another Legendary Guild Character, Nebsen, has been released it becomes more than evident that Iro the Emperor's Champion is hopelessly underpowered in comparison to all the others. It has been a while, but I remember when Ishaia was released her final evolution had +2 to spell effects. This was clearly overpowered (and would still be today despite the other Legendaries) and in the course of time readjusted to +1 to spell effects, thereby creating a precedence of "correcting" a mistake with a legendary character. With the new Legends out, it is really sad to see that Iro (who's been around since act 1) in his Legendary form is no match for any of the other Legends, as he is underpowered for a Legend. Be it Zil, MM Pilkim, Ourenos or Admiral Killicrew who can all one-shot Iro with their guild specific cards, there is no Guild Legend that Iro can one-shot, and his only survival chances are with "Corrupted" which is a non-kotoba weapon and thus limited to his use in a Kotoba deck. I think it's time Fee'rik have a thought and talk about this issue. Many have complained that the Legendaries are overpowered, but no such complaints have come about Iro the Legend. It would only be fair to even things out, so I would suggest, rather than downgrade the other Legendaries (like making Ourenos's hit when char dies his printed min attack or 10....or Nebsen reducing damage to out-of combat chars by 1 or 2 instead of 3) it should be considered upgrading Iro the Legend to become more of a match to his counterparts. I'm sure there have been many suggestions in this direction because I'm not the only one who thinks he's weak for a legendary card, and bringing him up to shape would really not require much.....increasing min&max attack by 1 would do it, "all one handed weapons played by Iro activate immediately" would do it..there are many possibilities......

Dernière modification par Dandeman (07-10-2012 13:19:04)

#2 07-10-2012 14:10:35

iQuit
Guémélite

Re : Poor Iro The Emperor's Champion.

How about no

Dernière modification par iQuit (07-10-2012 14:11:03)

#3 07-10-2012 16:42:26

Damncaster
Solarian

Dandeman a écrit :

Now another Legendary Guild Character, Nebsen, has been released it becomes more than evident that Iro the Emperor's Champion is hopelessly underpowered in comparison to all the others. It has been a while, but I remember when Ishaia was released her final evolution had +2 to spell effects. This was clearly overpowered (and would still be today despite the other Legendaries) and in the course of time readjusted to +1 to spell effects, thereby creating a precedence of "correcting" a mistake with a legendary character. With the new Legends out, it is really sad to see that Iro (who's been around since act 1) in his Legendary form is no match for any of the other Legends, as he is underpowered for a Legend. Be it Zil, MM Pilkim, Ourenos or Admiral Killicrew who can all one-shot Iro with their guild specific cards, there is no Guild Legend that Iro can one-shot, and his only survival chances are with "Corrupted" which is a non-kotoba weapon and thus limited to his use in a Kotoba deck. I think it's time Fee'rik have a thought and talk about this issue. Many have complained that the Legendaries are overpowered, but no such complaints have come about Iro the Legend. It would only be fair to even things out, so I would suggest, rather than downgrade the other Legendaries (like making Ourenos's hit when char dies his printed min attack or 10....or Nebsen reducing damage to out-of combat chars by 1 or 2 instead of 3) it should be considered upgrading Iro the Legend to become more of a match to his counterparts. I'm sure there have been many suggestions in this direction because I'm not the only one who thinks he's weak for a legendary card, and bringing him up to shape would really not require much.....increasing min&max attack by 1 would do it, "all one handed weapons played by Iro activate immediately" would do it..there are many possibilities......

Triple Wield

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#4 07-10-2012 17:38:41

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

Damncaster a écrit :
Dandeman a écrit :

Triple Wield

this is what iv'e been preaching since day 1. h should be able to triple wield..

That being said, feerik tried to make two swords to make him relevant. [card]Corrupted[/card] and [card]Ra's broken sword[/card]. I run them in my deck with him and they are always the first things he plays. And together they give quite the boost. But it keeps him from using the [card]Kusanagi[/card] which gives him a boost as well. But in all Iro's "underpoweredness" it sure as heck doesn't help his price be lower than the other legends. I had to wait a WHILE just to get one for 300k. Maybe everyone else is hoping he'll get a buff eventually too.

Dernière modification par hotfoot (07-10-2012 18:00:16)

#5 07-10-2012 21:41:45

Zorak
Gardien
Lieu : Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Give him more HP, immediate activation for swords, +1 attack per weapon equiped, immune to item-weapon removal and QUADRA wield (one weapon in mouth and another in the bottom)  and Imperial still gonna be and average deck. sad

IGN Edinho - BODE TEAM

"A vei, esses cara não sabem nem onde caga."
                                              -Filippe_Balbino

#6 07-10-2012 23:06:01

Nurvus
Gardien

All Legendary characters are overpowered.

They should all be brought down in sheer power to feel unique and legendary, but balanced with other characters.

As far as sheer power goes, they should have like +1 health or other minor differences.
Not retardedly OP stats.

Iro isn't underpowered - he's actually the only Legendary that is as strong as all Legendaries should be.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (07-10-2012 23:06:22)

#7 08-10-2012 17:18:26

Dandeman
Campeur

Nurvus a écrit :

All Legendary characters are overpowered.

They should all be brought down in sheer power to feel unique and legendary, but balanced with other characters.

As far as sheer power goes, they should have like +1 health or other minor differences.
Not retardedly OP stats.

Iro isn't underpowered - he's actually the only Legendary that is as strong as all Legendaries should be.

I would agree with this, don't get me wrong, Iro is good as a Legendary and not underpowered as such, only in comparison to all the other Legendary Guild Characters. I have the impression that the Legendary Guild chars are all meant to pack a serious punch and be slightly OP, and they do/are.....all except Iro.

Ourenos - Kill my boys, I Kill you
Killicrew - I'll be back
Nebsen - Don't hurt my friends
Zil - What? Defence?? LMAO
Pilkim - I am Magic!!
Iro - Lemme see if I can use any swords that come my way and live?????

Compared to the other Legendary guild chars, Iro looks just like a knock-off Alyce (Chain shadow spells, play all shadow spells without restrictions) and considreing that Ourenos can also play ALL Sap cards on 2,5&6, Iro just has the short straw on all Guild legends.

#8 08-10-2012 18:20:55

pikadusk
Habitant de Guem

Personally I think all legenday decks are fine and instead of decreasing legendaries they should make a new room specifically for decks that use legendary cards.  That way you don't have people who can't afford legendaries crying about how oped they are.  What the point of being legendary if your just like every other card out there and can be beat by just about anyone.

I totally agree with the original poster and totally disagree with him at the same time, that Iro needs to be buffed or given a legendary sword so he can be on equal grounds with other legendary characters instead of being out shined by Master Ma.  Seriously, you know your a weak legendary when a rare is better then you.

edit: at first I didn't notice that dandeman was the original poster.

Dernière modification par pikadusk (08-10-2012 18:25:53)

If you want to find me in game you will have to look for my real name.  Sap/Nomad/Zil user.

#9 10-10-2012 08:21:44

IronMask
Habitant de Guem

dandeman, you have forgotten nehantic receptacle!

IGN: Prince of Webster

(Italian chatroom) http://italyeredan.angelfire.com/index.html

#10 10-10-2012 09:08:01

Damncaster
Solarian

IronMask a écrit :

yup

It´s all about Mastery!

#11 10-10-2012 17:22:43

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

Damncaster a écrit :
IronMask a écrit :

yup

what's a Nehantic receptacle? is that that a trash can for nehantics? >.> j/k

#12 10-10-2012 22:44:59

goscar
Guémélite

I rather have the other legendary characters nerfed.

It's a sad day when people are asking for more OP than asking for more balance. Oh well noobs will be noobs.

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#13 10-10-2012 23:12:20

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

Well, I dont think they all need a nerf. Nehant could use a slight change to his ability to let you choose what nehantic spell he plays. And zils ability only helps in his second fight in which he usually dies. Not op at all.

#14 10-10-2012 23:27:35

Damncaster
Solarian

hotfoot a écrit :

Well, I dont think they all need a nerf. Nehant could use a slight change to his ability to let you choose what nehantic spell he plays. And zils ability only helps in his second fight in which he usually dies. Not op at all.

Iro, Receptacle and Zil are the well made legends xD but compraing to the others they´re nothing xD well i dunno bout pilkim (I HATE NOZ)

It´s all about Mastery!

#15 11-10-2012 11:07:05

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

personally i dont see much harm in anna trist... over all her ability is easily skipable by playing one single anathemize

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#16 11-10-2012 19:43:28

Damncaster
Solarian

Calandra a écrit :

personally i dont see much harm in anna trist... over all her ability is easily skipable by playing one single anathemize

Yup but the problem is initiative and good draw xD

It´s all about Mastery!

#17 12-10-2012 03:41:46

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

Damncaster a écrit :
Calandra a écrit :

in how far? having 2 anathemize in deck which will also help against some other recycling decks you will most likely be able to draw or discard a bit till you draw one of the 2... ini got no say in it cause at the start of the round the fire spell or gun should be in graveyard already to activate the 2nd life of anna... so if she wont counter your anathemize then you got a pretty good chance to kill her forever...

this is why i m always a bit scared of using her in the first round because the graveyard still is empty... so her health insurance wont help her... the principle is the same

i would also count her towards the reasonable legendaries...

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#18 12-10-2012 09:16:38

Damncaster
Solarian

Calandra a écrit :
Damncaster a écrit :
Calandra a écrit :

in how far? having 2 anathemize in deck which will also help against some other recycling decks you will most likely be able to draw or discard a bit till you draw one of the 2... ini got no say in it cause at the start of the round the fire spell or gun should be in graveyard already to activate the 2nd life of anna... so if she wont counter your anathemize then you got a pretty good chance to kill her forever...

this is why i m always a bit scared of using her in the first round because the graveyard still is empty... so her health insurance wont help her... the principle is the same

i would also count her towards the reasonable legendaries...

Yeah ***bip*** right smile what kinda makes her OP are the scrolls not herself

It´s all about Mastery!

#19 12-10-2012 14:45:14

Nurvus
Gardien

You realize, however, that to "kill her forever", you must play a card that makes you risk not killing her at all?

She's not just OP because of her abilities.
It's also her stats, her order bonus, etc.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (12-10-2012 14:45:44)

#20 20-10-2012 16:06:41

Nurvus
Gardien

goscar a écrit :

I rather have the other legendary characters nerfed.

It's a sad day when people are asking for more OP than asking for more balance. Oh well noobs will be noobs.

Hmm, I'm surprised to agree with you.

Pied de page des forums