Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 07-10-2012 00:45:19

Archmystic
Campeur
Lieu : Denmark

Re : Buff Cards

Nurvus a écrit :

Ofcourse the old cards need to be updated.

For those who think cards should not be changed, the most common excuse is "TCGs like Magic :The Gathering do not change cards.".

Well, guess what:
1 - those TCGs perform EXTENSIVE card testing BEFORE releasing new cards.
2 - those TCGs release roughly 100 TESTED CARDS AT A TIME.
3 - those TCGs RARELY release retardedly OP cards.

Eredan doesn't obey 1, 2 or 3.
Eredan releases CONSTANTLY destroy old decks and old characters.

Feerik needs to be humble and make up for their mistakes.
If they know they lack the time to test cards properly before release, then at least make periodic and FREQUENT adjustments to cards - new and old - in order to make the game fun and balanced FOR EVERYONE.

actually using MTG as an example is kind of bad since 1. its a Tgc not Itgc where they can update the cards like that o.o
2. new "eras" of cards usually bring about a whole new level of stronger and more overpowering gameplay.  most of the newer decks i've seen released lately have been stupidly OP if you consider the old cards (ahh back in the days where you could calculate the worth of a card in its manacost...now cards are about 2-3 times as strong)

~~The Trickster~~

#27 07-10-2012 02:03:06

Nurvus
Gardien

You didn't get what I meant, then.

MTG is not an example used by me - it's an example used by those who defend Eredan should not change cards and instead just add evolutions and other stuff to compensate.

I mentioned MTG because people make that wrongful comparison, since Eredan is indeed NOTHING like MTG, for various reasons, specially the 3 I mentioned.

Feerik has shown to have trouble performing the necessary testing BEFORE releasing cards, therefore they must deal with those mistakes by fixing the cards AFTERWARDS.

Feerik will lose nothing from making tiny - I repeat, TINY - adjustments to cards as time goes to make sure as many decks as possible are fun and interesting.

If only 10-20 decks are interesting, players just sell all their cards to buy the new best deck.
If 50+ decks are interesting, players will be more interested in obtaining MORE crystals and MORE cards to make MORE decks.

Feerik only stands to win by maintaining a constant, yet simple, maintenance of the card effects - constantly updating old and useless cards.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (07-10-2012 02:04:17)

#28 10-10-2012 18:59:31

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Well, look like feerik is changing... I don't know if was becuz of this topic, but as you guys can see, now Sevylath and the Tunder King are Avalonians... This change may be so good for 'em... The both cards was shitty and "stuck" cards... There wasn't a reason to use 'em, and now they are very expensive, people want them!

Please feerik, continue with the changes! I don't saw ANY 1 complaining about change Sevylath and Tunder King, you know why? They was useless! People don't get mad when useless cards become useble...

Well, i really liked now, please feerik continue with the good job smile

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#29 10-10-2012 19:52:59

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

Stormholt a écrit :

Well, look like feerik is changing... I don't know if was becuz of this topic, but as you guys can see, now Sevylath and the Tunder King are Avalonians... This change may be so good for 'em... The both cards was shitty and "stuck" cards... There wasn't a reason to use 'em, and now they are very expensive, people want them!

Please feerik, continue with the changes! I don't saw ANY 1 complaining about change Sevylath and Tunder King, you know why? They was useless! People don't get mad when useless cards become useble...

Well, i really liked now, please feerik continue with the good job smile

Yes, I was happy to see them do this, as it will open up a whole new way to play some old cards That I would have not used again.

Now only if I had Sev...lol

I would like to see that character from the Dark Tower added to the Avalonians repertoire...>.>

Dernière modification par Teremune (10-10-2012 19:55:24)

#30 10-10-2012 19:58:38

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

Well, that was the cue for them to make them changes in the Yarill Scyte... But okay, lets change this another day... TOMOROW?! big_smile

#31 13-10-2012 17:21:19

Dr Vlad
Campeur

Tossing in some of my ideas:

[card]Vaerzar[/card]: +1 spirit. Order bonus changed: turns 4,5,6 - your characters who have any pet attached to them gain +1 defense until the end of the game and heal 1 HP or have +1 def and +1 spirit until the end of the game.
Optional: At the start of the game, a Pet from your deck is attached to Vaerzar.

Reasoning: A mage with 1 spirit. Just having him in a mage deck instead of someone else cripples its damage output. Also, his order bonus changed to work with all pets, not just magic ones. For a pet focused character he does not bring enough to the table.

[card]Asajiro[/card] (that useless lv4): Your warriors have -1 to magic damage suffered. All opposing characters have Defense -1.

Reasoning: This character simply sucks compared to his other lv4 evolution. Enemy Noz have defense -1? Very situational. Oh, and +1 atk that other Asajiro lv4 gives is in terms of damage output equivalent to all enemies having Def -1, not just Noz enemies.

[card]Sachem[/card]: +1 spirit. Added order bonus: turns 1,2: +1 def for each of your living characters. Old order bonus now: turns 3 and more: atk+1 and spirit+1 for each of your dead characters.
Transformation change:  His printed attack =7/10 instead of his current attack. Now deals additional atk equal to his printed min. attack.
Optional: He retains mage class in addition to warrior.

Possibility: Rework him (or make a new version) to be a Berserker (technically, he has a 'rage', to call it so). With Yulven's 3rd evo it could make for some interesting possibilities.

Reasoning. Ouch. Where do I start with this one? Again, a 1 spirit Mage. And with 1 def, too. Vaerzar can at least absorb some punishment with pet attached to him. He also loses one class and gains another. Which means that class cards can end up dead if your other character dies/does not die. An interesting concept for a character (last man standing), but poorly done.

#32 16-10-2012 19:36:37

Damncaster
Solarian

9B3ZKAbW.png

She should be War Guemelite and spirit 2

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#33 24-10-2012 20:57:25

GilgameshXII
Habitant de Guem

i would like to see a new [card]akutsai[/card], i realy like that char.
looking cool, and is very important in the story.

Dernière modification par GilgameshXII (24-10-2012 20:58:28)

#34 24-10-2012 21:36:33

pikadusk
Habitant de Guem

GilgameshXII a écrit :

i would like to see a new [card]akutsai[/card], i realy like that char.
looking cool, and is very important in the story.

Don't you mean was very important to the story.  Akutsai has been important to the story for along time and if he does have an unresolved storyline it was probably forgotten in the timeskip like many other things.

If you want to find me in game you will have to look for my real name.  Sap/Nomad/Zil user.

#35 25-10-2012 14:15:47

rutse
Habitant de Guem

Agreed, frequent small fixes would be nice for the frequency of releases we have.

And I want to use [card]Soulchewer[/card] back!!!

Dernière modification par rutse (25-10-2012 14:17:37)

#36 25-10-2012 16:54:20

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

Well, feerik is not going to change, we know that the developers are very hardheaded with changing cards, IN MY OPNION, feerik are afraid to make changes and loose some more players, but trust me, this changes would only turn the game better...

But anyway, this is useless, i know that this game will never be fair, no matter how you fight for it, if the staff want this game TO BE ALWAYS a simple flash game, so it is, the game will never grow, sorry, but with this behaviour, never, period.

Pied de page des forums