Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 04-10-2012 19:00:50

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Buff Cards

Hello, it's me again with another suggestion. Probrably i'll loose another 1 Hour in vain, but well you know, i am not satisfated with the way that the game goes, and i suggest it to change... There's a lot of moments when i think: Wtf u doing feerik? Well okay, lets stop with chit-chat and go with this...

What's my Suggestion?

It's an old suggestion, and I KNOW that already was suggested... I'm not going to lie, and not going to put *beeps*. I started to play League of Legends like 2 weeks ago, i only heard about this game, but never played... I started to play and wow... I mean it got me inspired... It's a great game, not only becuz you can grow on the game without spend a penny(this is not the point of this topic), but, its becuz it is REALLY balanced. I mean, they really balance all the heroes, they make you win by your skill, not only becuz you got the more OP character... Then i asked... Why eredan is not like this? I mean, i know that its hard to make ALL the characters playable, but why don't try?

The game got more stronger(with stronger i mean, the matches end fast) the old characters became weak, they became obsolete, and feerik knows about it. It was a good move, because then the players were forced to buy boosters to leave the decks updated. Well, now i think: THIS IS REALLY NECESSARY? Feerik oppened the "buy directly cristals" thing. Now they can make money with old cards. But who would buy old cards right? They are old, and weak. Well, now come the Remake. Why feerik don't remake the old characters, making them equal to the "Today characters"

i'm not saying that ALL the old characters are weak, but there's a lot of them that is. Just think about how was an Dragon Knight deck 1 year ago. Kounok, Zahal and Valentim remember? Oh, good times... Well, today, Zahal and valentim are impossible to use, they're too weak. And well NO ONE want to use it. If feerik change this old cards(for example) the game would come more strategic and less "Buy the 3 TOP DK".

You guys don't need stop making new cards, but just think about making them, don't feed the power creep, if we keep a balanced game, it wont going to break...

Feerik already done that. Artaban were diferent before, but they changed. And now he's playable. THIS is fairplay with us. Make a weak character become stronger, make him more playable, but he's not the only one who needs a buff...

And okay, some people will say that nerf is not good. This is not a nerf, this is a buff. They'r making the cards stronger. MAKING THE GAME BALANCED, feerik wins money, we win good characters.

Well, this topic may become a little big if i talk about EVERYTHING that i got on mind, i mean really big... I only want to show the main idea, its only the concept of the idea. And that is why many people may disagree because they hear the word "change" and now think about losing money, they think about a bad thing, this not the way that it should look. This should look good, and on my point of view its good.

--------------------------------------

Well, if you could change a old card, which card would you change? Post down which card is, and which change would you do, and why? (Please, maximum 3)

Here's the card that i would change:

[card]Nut[/card]- He's a good golem, but well he could be better, way better... He can raise the attack of Klementine on her last Evo right? Yes, but the deck don't go futher, becuz if you kill him, it's game over. How make him better? Raise his HP, make him a real Tank-o-war, give him a hability to make the both(Klementine and Nut) two great warriors, the invention and the creator, one supporting the other..

Do you agreed with balancing(buff) weak and old cards?

1. Yes
  2. No
Votes totaux: 24

Les résultats du sondage sont masqués pour les invités

Dernière modification par Stormholt (04-10-2012 19:01:07)

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#2 04-10-2012 23:01:21

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Re : Buff Cards

Kinda agree. There's no reason to run Bloodsword and Faceless in a Pack deck compared to the others.

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#3 05-10-2012 02:46:50

pikadusk
Habitant de Guem

Personally, I would rather them give the old weak cards another evolution like they did with [card]Hares the Runic[/card] instead of just changing the older card.  For Merlin's example there really is an extreme, but there is no reason to play anyone besides Fenrath, Wild, and Brutus in a pact deck, which also leaves out Dark.

If you want to find me in game you will have to look for my real name.  Sap/Nomad/Zil user.

#4 05-10-2012 04:23:26

MerlinCross
Guémélite

pikadusk a écrit :

Personally, I would rather them give the old weak cards another evolution like they did with [card]Hares the Runic[/card] instead of just changing the older card.  For Merlin's example there really is an extreme, but there is no reason to play anyone besides Fenrath, Wild, and Brutus in a pact deck, which also leaves out Dark.

Yeah I would like new evolutions for the cards. Or like what happened with [card]Telendar[/card].

But this is one reason a story driven card game like this suffers. They can't buff the old cards or even the characters without making them strong in the story to explain this new power.

#5 05-10-2012 11:56:41

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ottawa, Ontario Canada

At some they're going to have to give up on the story, they won't be able to make it last 10 years...90% of TV shows don't even last more than 1-2 seasons. Eredan has already lasted 2 YEARS. I don't know how much longer they can keep it up. And let's be honest here...how many people actually care about the story...? I know I read it and was caught up to right when I started playing about a year ago, but once I read that and realized they were still updating the story, I was like I'm not gonna read the story every week, I don't really care.

So yes I agree they should give a new evo to all the weak characters and not just make a better card version. There needs to be a use for the old cards themselves

Mark

Only those who are willing to go too far, can possibly ever know how far one can really go. - T.S Elliot

#6 05-10-2012 12:37:13

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

You know what could be nice? If Zurga, or sapphon or whatever, do just like they used to do, create the card of the week. This card would be discussed. The chosen card would be an old card, example: Malika. Then the players discuss if it really need or not a change, and give their ideas to change... This could raise the bond between player and staff...

And well sorry by these Suggestions topics, sometimes i just say s*** and look like nurvus....

#7 05-10-2012 12:41:54

Damncaster
Solarian

Masamune. Make it Warrior/Craftsman, Can attach craftsman items to any character, and all ***bip*** kotoba warrior gain attack +1 until the end of the game each time masamune plays a weapon.

Why?
Unusable for a very long time AND  they released a WARRIOR armor with his name.

Asajiro useless evo 4 xD. All ***bip*** kotoba warriors gain spirit + 1. Each time one of your kotoba warriors fights a Noz Dingard he/she gains spirit + 1. Order Bonus: All ***bip*** kotoba warrior gain attack or defense +1 until the end of the game.

Why?
Lets face it the dude is a piece of sh** plus his hability to give some spirit to the imperials would let them resist a bit to magic.

Briscar
Just upgrade his attack to 7/10 and hp to 14.

Iro the duelist
Give him triple wield or something i always thaught he had something like that when i saw his last lvl for the first time xD i mean he as alot of swords in the background what the legend holds this should have and the legend could have his triple wield e_e

Malyss
Upgrade defense and HP

Poukos
Let him play water spells without restrictions

Valentin
Need some dragon knight buff

Zahal
All ***bip*** dragon knights gain defense +1 instead of mages

Bomzar
Chain Draconic spells instead of worthless scrolls

and i´ll add more xD

Dernière modification par Damncaster (05-10-2012 17:47:13)

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#8 05-10-2012 13:02:03

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

Its that what i'm saying! Nice suggestions Angelo big_smile

#9 05-10-2012 16:54:45

MerlinCross
Guémélite

mpandelidis a écrit :

At some they're going to have to give up on the story, they won't be able to make it last 10 years...90% of TV shows don't even last more than 1-2 seasons. Eredan has already lasted 2 YEARS. I don't know how much longer they can keep it up. And let's be honest here...how many people actually care about the story...? I know I read it and was caught up to right when I started playing about a year ago, but once I read that and realized they were still updating the story, I was like I'm not gonna read the story every week, I don't really care.

I actually want to care for the story but with no easy way to read it I gave up. Let's make this guy fight this against this guy for no reason.

...Yay...

#10 05-10-2012 17:15:24

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

MerlinCross a écrit :

I actually want to care for the story but with no easy way to read it I gave up. Let's make this guy fight this against this guy for no reason.

...Yay...

Snif sad
Should I stop my weekly story update ?

Collectionneur de cartes

#11 05-10-2012 17:17:39

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

Zurga a écrit :
MerlinCross a écrit :

...Yay...

Snif sad

I like the story, please don't stop Zurga, never stop, EVER!

#12 05-10-2012 17:45:19

Damncaster
Solarian

Stormholt a écrit :

Its that what i'm saying! Nice suggestions Angelo big_smile

big_smile

It´s all about Mastery!

#13 05-10-2012 18:30:55

Burghi
Campeur

what you guys need to know, is that every card game got it's useless cards, the ones you trow into a shoe box and forget that they exist, and eredan it's no different

the most reasonable thing i can see they do it's the same thing that happened with hares, add a 4th level, in witch the became better (hares it's not THAT better, but still)

#14 05-10-2012 19:01:24

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

Okay, now i got a good example:

Epic cards
They are pretty useless today(there's some who are good) but we the most are very bad.

Look at this 2 cards:

TKGRpqJl.pngWFppOByT.png

This cards got the effect very close, epic fury is permanent okay, but omniscience got chain, and give defense +2, so much superior, unfortunally...

Another epic card:

soeXurzm.png

Why should i use this?! There's not why, the Epic cards are very bad...

And another thing, [card]kyoshiro[/card]. He's useless, VERY USELESS. 12 HP WTF feerik? Change his name to piece of paper... And what's better?! Feerik keep creating cards for kyoshiro! He's useless!!! He got low HP, bad defense(even with the bonuses)... It's a really shame that feerik don't changed him... And you know what? I bet that feerik is going to do a new version. Just like they did with Abyssien... Look like is better make a card useless and forgotten than giving it a raise on the stats... This conduct get me pissed... sad

Burgi a écrit :

what you guys need to know, is that every card game got it's useless cards, the ones you trow into a shoe box and forget that they exist, and eredan it's no different

I know about that, and no one want 2000 cards usable... But the problem is that feerik keep creating cards with the same effect of others that already exist, turning the old obseolete... A example: [card]Precise Chaotic Shot[/card] and [card]Art of the Iron Fist[/card]...

Eredan ITCG got 2000 cards that you can use, but you really just gonna use 400...

#15 05-10-2012 20:29:41

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Burghi a écrit :

Eyup. Best marketing strategy ever.

"Hey players! You've just entered into the last player room. You will now fight just about anyone that's playing this game now. ..., what's that? You're still using that deck? Well you'll be crushed until you make the deck for real now. That' weak kiddy deck is useless here. Remake it with with these cards and you'll be good now. Oh wait those are expensive. ..., well we need cannon fodder anyway in this room."

As with my earlier example, there's no reason what so ever to run the old Pack members. Or older Witchblade. Or older Pirates. Or Hime now with Chidori. Or Tsoutai with Crow.

Innariel a écrit :

Some characters are dead, and others are retired. Valentin, as an earlier example, is dead, so unless he comes back as a nehantic zombie or gets ghosted up like Arkalon...

One reason I dislike a 'story' driven card game. Hard to buff and rework cards that have died in the story. That and the lack of an available story.

...Wait, [card]Valentin[/card] is dead? WTF?!?!?

Dernière modification par MerlinCross (05-10-2012 20:32:58)

#16 05-10-2012 21:05:33

sMuuth
Guémélite

MerlinCross a écrit :

yes, see him on [card]Caress of Death[/card], he is in the coffin
read the story in french if you can
sadly i dont speak french so i just read from wiki english
and thanks to zurga updating the story since months ago

#17 05-10-2012 21:09:28

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

Actually i don't see why dont buff characters that are already dead... Just ignore the story... The story is one thing, the game is another. In the game, they'r just cards, on history they are "people"...

The history should get along with the game not the oposite, becuz the last time i checked, i'm playing a game, not reading a history tongue

#18 05-10-2012 21:13:46

MerlinCross
Guémélite

sMuuth a écrit :
MerlinCross a écrit :

yes, see him on [card]Caress of Death[/card], he is in the coffin
read the story in french if you can
sadly i dont speak french so i just read from wiki english
and thanks to zurga updating the story since months ago

I knew there was someone there but had no idea who it was. Great, another character I didn't know was dead, is dead. And the only way I found it was due to someone telling me. Thanks story.

Not really.

As for Stormholt, if that's true we can just throw out the story completely and do whatever then. Actually there's a lot they can do to slow the power creep that they have going on.

Dernière modification par MerlinCross (05-10-2012 21:14:15)

#19 05-10-2012 21:27:56

sMuuth
Guémélite

the story make the game grow and flow forward

but i agree with stormholt
how about pause the story a bit and cancel the release of new card for 2 weeks
then put a flash back story and trophy with the upgrade of old cards    ??

#20 05-10-2012 23:18:50

pikadusk
Habitant de Guem

Innariel a écrit :

Some characters are dead, and others are retired. Valentin, as an earlier example, is dead, so unless he comes back as a nehantic zombie or gets ghosted up like Arkalon...

They could always do an Obi Wan Kanobi with Valentin.

If you want to find me in game you will have to look for my real name.  Sap/Nomad/Zil user.

#21 06-10-2012 01:11:44

Damncaster
Solarian

sMuuth a écrit :

the story make the game grow and flow forward

but i agree with stormholt
how about pause the story a bit and cancel the release of new card for 2 weeks
then put a flash back story and trophy with the upgrade of old cards    ??

I like the idea. I´d suggest something like a Biography of a character... each week they re-edit some useless character and at the same time they tell something about his/her/it story. This would slow thigns down ALOT!!! But this should only be done after this Equinox stuff and the Runic legend character in my opinion.

Dernière modification par Damncaster (06-10-2012 01:12:42)

It´s all about Mastery!

#22 06-10-2012 07:26:06

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

Zurga a écrit :
MerlinCross a écrit :

...Yay...

Snif sad

No it's better than not having them, I appreciate it ZURGA! it's helpful and keeps me interested in the game!!

#23 06-10-2012 20:10:10

Nurvus
Gardien

Ofcourse the old cards need to be updated.

For those who think cards should not be changed, the most common excuse is "TCGs like Magic :The Gathering do not change cards.".

Well, guess what:
1 - those TCGs perform EXTENSIVE card testing BEFORE releasing new cards.
2 - those TCGs release roughly 100 TESTED CARDS AT A TIME.
3 - those TCGs RARELY release retardedly OP cards.

Eredan doesn't obey 1, 2 or 3.
Eredan releases CONSTANTLY destroy old decks and old characters.

Feerik needs to be humble and make up for their mistakes.
If they know they lack the time to test cards properly before release, then at least make periodic and FREQUENT adjustments to cards - new and old - in order to make the game fun and balanced FOR EVERYONE.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (06-10-2012 20:13:41)

#24 06-10-2012 20:40:29

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

Ofcourse the old cards need to be updated.
For those who think cards should not be changed, the most common excuse is "TCGs like Magic :The Gathering do not change cards.".
Well, guess what:
1 - those TCGs perform EXTENSIVE card testing BEFORE releasing new cards.
2 - those TCGs release roughly 100 TESTED CARDS AT A TIME.
3 - those TCGs RARELY release retardedly OP cards.
Eredan doesn't obey 1, 2 or 3.
Eredan releases CONSTANTLY destroy old decks and old characters.
Feerik needs to be humble and make up for their mistakes.
If they know they lack the time to test cards properly before release, then at least make periodic and FREQUENT adjustments to cards - new and old - in order to make the game fun and balanced FOR EVERYONE.

Wow nurvus, you said all +1

I said before and i always say, test the goddamn cards! What's the result of not testing cards?

Ourenos, Kan-Del Lost Scroll, Compedium Secret.

And 2 months later, nerf, a lot of players mad, and feerik with a face of "excuse for our mistakes", feerik already did this f*** errors 3 TIMES, creating new OP cards will only disbalance the game, really, the testing system a big fail on the game, a Huge fail...

#25 06-10-2012 23:05:27

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Teremune a écrit :
Zurga a écrit :

Snif sad

No it's better than not having them, I appreciate it ZURGA! it's helpful and keeps me interested in the game!!

I myself find it hard to be interested in the current story without the context of what happened before.

But yeah, Feerik is on the Riot(Make of League of Legends) level. "Hey players! Have more power!" "What about balance?" "MOOOOOOOOOORE POWERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!"

Pied de page des forums