Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 03-09-2012 17:05:41

Spify
Voyageur

Gift feature

Hello all,

I’ve seen a post similar to this one but not exactly what I wanted to say therefore I started this thread.
A friend of mine started playing recently and I was a bit disappointed because the level of interaction between us was almost zero. At some point I could duel him but I believe we gained no xp or crystals (not really sure about this) so it wasn’t in his best interest to duel me since he needed to level up and to get some more cards / improve deck.
I know that the guild feature is coming up and some of these aspects might change but I was thinking that it would be great to be able to help my new starting friends by giving them a few cards in order to build a better starting deck. It would be great if you would allow that. I thought about possible restrictions if you need to apply some for whatever reasons:
- you can send a gift consisting of 1 card only once a week.
- you can gift only salable cards and in the process they become unsalable.
- you can send gifts to players with levels 1-15 (or once they have the market available)
- once I send a gift to a player, he can be considered something as an apprentice and he can’t send gifts back.
- there could be some kind of overall gifts limit sent to a player (max 10 gifts sent to a player or so).

Cheers

#2 06-09-2012 07:09:43

Cyanide
Habitant de Guem

Re : Gift feature

I don't think gifting cx is a bad thing, in the right amount. 50 cx daily gift should be plenty.

As far as other gifting, daily gifts aren't bad as long as they are regulated. Like most days are a random common with a 5% chance for an uncommon; once or twice a week a random uncommon with a 5% chance for a rare; and once or twice a month a random rare with a 1% chance for a legendary/collectible. These days are random and you have to log in to see which one you can gift today.

As most days will just be random commons some people will lose interest in this feature and forget to gift and such, thus making the one or two rares a month truly a gift from someone paying attention. Plus that, it will increase traffic from players who ARE looking for the rare day.

If you go by facebook rules limiting the number of gifts you can send, 10 daily should be plenty, and no more than 1 to a single player.

+1 to your original input on this topic though

#3 06-09-2012 13:32:15

Nurvus
Gardien

Yeah, to make it impossible to exploit, the following rules would apply (some of it you already pointed out):
- At level 5 and beyond, you can select 1 player per level to be your Apprentice (20 at level 20)
- Each Apprentice can only have one Master

- Only send gifts to Apprentices below your level (instead of level 1-15)
- Only send salable cards
- Cards sent become unsalable
- Only send a total of 1 card per Apprentice level (instead of once per week)

- Master gets Cx everytime the Apprentice gains a level.
- Higher Apprentice levels give more Cx
- Only get Cx from Apprentices below your level

Example:
- If your Apprentice is level 1, you can send him 1 gift.
- If that Apprentice gets to level 3, you can send him 2 more gifts.

- Players cannot use this to send cards from alt accounts to main account because the alts are lower level than the main

Dernière modification par Nurvus (06-09-2012 13:34:58)

#4 06-09-2012 18:58:15

Darken Rahl
Campeur

Nurvus a écrit :

Yeah, to make it impossible to exploit, the following rules would apply (some of it you already pointed out):
- At level 5 and beyond, you can select 1 player per level to be your Apprentice (20 at level 20)

Example:

- Players cannot use this to send cards from alt accounts to main account because the alts are lower level than the main

I like the idea of it and it will bring more players who play for free and keep them interested

#5 07-09-2012 07:54:39

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

Darken Rahl a écrit :
Nurvus a écrit :

Example:

I like the idea of it and it will bring more players who play for free and keep them interested

yup, and more players = more opportunity for feerik to make money, and makes it easier for players to complete trophies.

Pied de page des forums