Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 22-08-2012 05:32:39

xydraga
Campeur

Necromancian warrior-mage

Avliden (at lvl 3)
Nehantist
Warrior-Mage-Necromancian
Undead, Male
Spirit: 2
Attack: 7/8
Defense: 2
Health: 15
Your Necromancians have spirit +1.
Your Undead warriors can play a second Necrosis from your discard pile.
Turns 2, 3 and 5: An Undead action in your hand becomes a necrosis, and attack +2

I really don't have much to say about this other than I just thought of it... So I hope u enjoy. smile

"Excuse my drunken ranting, I've had too much apple juice. Strong stuff it is"

#2 24-08-2012 06:56:59

Cyanide
Habitant de Guem

Re : Necromancian warrior-mage

... The possibility of 3 dreads being played in the same turn by Ceaches on his turn order seems a bit scary to me.

+14 Att
-6 def
-3 spt

That OHKO's anything that doesn't play vanish or counters on that turn.

#3 24-08-2012 13:22:59

Capuccino
Voyageur

WOW! Thats an ideal card for a Nehant Undead deck, but it has to be a legendary for that tho. Good idea smile

#4 24-08-2012 13:44:52

Nurvus
Gardien

Capuccino a écrit :

WOW! Thats an ideal card for a Nehant Undead deck, but it has to be a legendary for that tho. Good idea smile

Please stop wishing for insane legendaries...
Because the worst thing that can happen, is you getting exactly what you wish for, and there is a big chance the cards you love the most become garbage.

This suggested character is the same as having a Noz Mage who makes your other Noz Mages able to play a 3rd Spell.

Being Legendary doesn't make it balanced.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (24-08-2012 13:46:12)

#5 24-08-2012 18:01:47

xydraga
Campeur

Capuccino wrote:

Thx!

I kno that said that I just thought the card with no basis for it, but now that I think about it Avliden would be great with [card]Almaria[/card] and one of your warriors since each warrior gives her +1 spirit.  But I would also hate to not have Zejebels ability to give you 2 necrosis in your hand.

"Excuse my drunken ranting, I've had too much apple juice. Strong stuff it is"

Pied de page des forums