Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 21-08-2012 07:04:34

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

make leaving a match count as a loss

Make leaving a game count as a loss if they leave after cards have been played in first round, I'm not talking about time out, since time out can be a connection loss but after cards have been played.  Had a level 21 player with an 88% win ratio leave during 2nd round because my guys can HEAL and that rendered his stupid pack useless!! WTF! 88% win ratio and he's worried about losing 1 match cuz his dumb ass can't think of a way around healing!!! sorry just needed to rant i know you won't do this but would be nice to knock him down a bit.

#2 21-08-2012 09:46:13

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

Re : make leaving a match count as a loss

Problem with that is cheating could occur. Have friends pop in, play a card and leave. Easy to level and get money. I feel like it should be punished tho.

Also, thats probably why he has an 88 percent win rate... He pusses out anytime he faces anyone remotely good.

#3 21-08-2012 10:29:56

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

Ellias a écrit :

Problem with that is cheating could occur. Have friends pop in, play a card and leave. Easy to level and get money. I feel like it should be punished tho.

Also, thats probably why he has an 88 percent win rate... He pusses out anytime he faces anyone remotely good.

No I mean as a loss to those who left but still don't give give crystal or xp to the won who won.  only messes with the person who ran...hate seeing everyone who has higher than 80% ratio over level 20, always being the ones who run from me because they know they will lose, i don't care about it if i get points or not but it should count against them.

#4 21-08-2012 11:03:57

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

OHHHHHH... I'm all for that.

#5 21-08-2012 11:09:41

Nurvus
Gardien

Ellias a écrit :

The only problem is the fact crystals and experience earned does not scale with match duration.

Change that and you can change everything else without ruining anything.

#6 21-08-2012 12:32:07

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

Nurvus a écrit :

The only problem is the fact crystals and experience earned does not scale with match duration.

Change that and you can change everything else without ruining anything.

Well, I agree wholeheartedly with xp and crystals should go high with longer matches.
But i think those who quit during a match should, after the first cards have been played should have it count against their win ratio, now if they time out they should have to wait say 5 minutes atleast till they can play next game, since the guy who I orignally wrote this about said, "Why should I have to waste 5 minutes on a game that I can't win..." this was after the game had already gone for almost 2 minutes, but right after i played my cards, he bolted, on 2nd round.

#7 21-08-2012 12:47:12

Nurvus
Gardien

I already made a suggestion where, since there's an AI, it could be applied to players who disconnect.
When you "take too long to decide", the game makes the move for you.
Whether you disconnected or quit, the AI finishes your game for you.

During that time, you can't join new games until the AI is finished with your game.

#8 21-08-2012 13:11:58

kilcosu
Guémélite
Lieu : Michigan

Nurvus a écrit :

I already made a suggestion where, since there's an AI, it could be applied to players who disconnect.
When you "take too long to decide", the game makes the move for you.
Whether you disconnected or quit, the AI finishes your game for you.

During that time, you can't join new games until the AI is finished with your game.

The AI wouldn't even need strategy either. Just set it up to play the first available card able to play by the character. whether it makes good decisions or bad decisions shouldn't matter.

but I guess that would be a large order for this game to be able to pull off

#9 24-08-2012 23:25:30

Nurvus
Gardien

The Ai doesn't even need to play cards at all.

Pied de page des forums