Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 16-08-2012 13:19:45

Nurvus
Gardien

Changing some cards into Multi-Guild (Spells, Actions, etc)

It would be nice to have plenty Multi-Guild cards.

Examples:
[card]Lightning Bolts[/card] - Noz'Dingard-Pirates

[card]Katamaru[/card] - Kotoba-Mercenary
- playable by Toran the Faceless, yay!

[card]Quick Draw[/card] - Sap Heart-Zil Warriors
- Warrior-Marauder
- Dais-Beast-Elfine-Hom'Chai
- playable by [card]BloodSword[/card] (7), [card]Faceless[/card] (6), [card]Fenrath[/card] (4 lol) and [card]Wild[/card] (6), or anyone with [card]Black Fang Skin[/card], yay)

There are many possibilities and opens up new fun gameplay.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (16-08-2012 13:47:56)

#2 16-08-2012 13:47:44

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

Re : Changing some cards into Multi-Guild (Spells, Actions, etc)

quick draw playable by zil... That would be cheated...
I'm trying a marauder pack deck at the momment, I can tell you that with quick draw my deck would be so powerful...!
(just imagine it with some [card]stirring up hatred[/card]. And I'm not talking about saphyra the zil...that would be dealing an other attack of 8+...)

And there is not only black fang skin that makes you beast... (you forgot [card]the howls[/card] wink )

And talking about the howls, it would definitevely be better as a non zil card... (first of all because looting one against aby is like taking a [card]Guardian's Spear[/card]  [card]Up your Ass! [/card] and then because you could finally make something with beast characters...)

Dernière modification par skadooosh (16-08-2012 13:53:13)

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#3 16-08-2012 13:50:28

Nurvus
Gardien

- The Howls doesn't make you Beast
- Fenrath sucks with Quick Draw
- Most characters would require Black Fang Skin first, and if they aren't from The Pack, the card sucks. Doesn't chain, no bonus, nothing.

But yeah, I think BloodSword, Faceless and The Pack Beasts should be able to mess around with [card]Distracted[/card] + [card]Hit for Hit[/card] + [card]Stirring Up Hatred[/card] + [card]The Howls[/card] + [card]Quick Draw[/card]

Dernière modification par Nurvus (16-08-2012 13:50:58)

#4 16-08-2012 13:57:40

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

Nurvus a écrit :

- The Howls doesn't make you Beast

yep, my mistake...

And the howls is a shitty card, I tried it in all possible way, it will stay bad!
(to start making it look like something, you need to equip it to at least two characters...)
And the set up is really too long regarding the result (and nowdays, defense is so high, you sometimes don't even hit with all characters carring a [card]the howls[/card]...!)

anyway, back to your idea: maybe it could be good for the game, I can't say without testing.
But I would definitively love to see it in my marauder pack deck!

Dernière modification par skadooosh (16-08-2012 13:59:29)

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#5 16-08-2012 14:06:58

Nurvus
Gardien

Yeah, that's why I suggested an Eltarite for Zil (Nameless) wich would be mix of Faceless and BloodSword, belong to The Pack, make all your characters Beast and improve damage of your characters.

This would make The Howls interesting again.

Pied de page des forums