Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 13-08-2012 19:00:48

Dr Vlad
Campeur

Toran the faithless?

I just wondered why is this guy belonging to the Tsoutai caste (aside from story purposes), when he can not play Tsoutai cards, whose are limited to the Kotoba guild.

Maybe allow him to play Tsoutai cards without guild restriction? Of course, he would not be able to replace the Regent at his full potential (and the regent is pretty cheap), but this non-Kotoba Tsoutai thing is kinda bugging me.

#2 13-08-2012 19:33:38

Aigle1705
Gardien
Lieu : Germany - Tilleda (Kyffhäuser)

Re : Toran the faithless?

he is a day one character, he existed wide befor the tsoutai became an own caste.
and acording to the story he left the kotoba when akutsai began killing all other tsoutai of toran family.
years later toran debeated akutsai and splitted him into his human and flawseeker part, akujin the flawseeker was catched.
than he came back to kotoba, trained aku and later hime too in tsoutai stuff,
and became [card]toran, the regent[/card].

silent leges inter arma
cicero

#3 13-08-2012 22:52:06

Nurvus
Gardien

I suggested once that there could/should be a new type of character "type", called Exile.

Exiles would not belong to a Guild, but be able to play cards as if they belong to that Guild.

So Toran the Faithless would still be a Mercenary Human Mage Tsoutai.
But he would also be a Kotoba Exile.

Faceless and BloodSword, for example, could be Sap Heart Exiles.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (13-08-2012 22:53:46)

#4 13-08-2012 23:21:02

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

a kind of courtesan character but without the courtesan's cast if I understand...

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#5 14-08-2012 04:59:58

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

So like [card]Bramamir Renegade[/card] level 2. I would be alright with that as long as they don't overdo it. Maybe one for each guild. I still don't think it'll ever happen and I'm fine with him as is.

Dernière modification par Ellias (14-08-2012 05:00:28)

#6 14-08-2012 05:01:48

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

Ellias a écrit :

So like [card]Bramamir Renegade[/card] level 2. I would be alright with that as long as they don't overdo it. Maybe one for each guild. I still don't think it'll ever happen and I'm fine with him as is.

Now if i could just get Bramamir....wish I didn't take my 8 month break lol

Pied de page des forums