Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 08-08-2012 21:06:44

Wolvos
Gardien
Lieu : Argentina

please remake this characters!

i need to explain something before say the point of this post:

mages: they got more spirit than others characters
marauders: they got more damage than others characters
warriors: they got more defense than others characters(exception, nomads in general have def 0)

well, look this characters

vlDLs54r.png not a warrior

kbte2aSf.png not a mage

mTlB1UXe.png not a mage

hDMPYx0X.png not a warrior

wRtI86CO.png not a marauder

there is a lot of characters with bad stats, like fog hydra and zahpyra the zil, just look around

Dernière modification par Wolvos (08-08-2012 21:08:14)

La Furia de Guem member
Noz / Tempus / Discard / Avalon & Crow expert
check my decks http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?pid=680474

#2 08-08-2012 21:11:12

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Re : please remake this characters!

What do you suggest these examples you gave should become if not their current classes?

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#3 08-08-2012 21:17:04

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

is this just trolling or is this serious...?

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#4 08-08-2012 21:24:58

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

What the hell?

Why arkalon is not a warrior? Oh yea, i always tought that he's better as a Priest/Berzeker...

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#5 08-08-2012 21:25:44

UIA
Habitant de Guem

I tried to make sense of what op was trying to say, but instead my head exploded

#6 08-08-2012 21:46:38

Nurvus
Gardien

How come could NO one understand what he meant?

He is complaining that several characters do NOT have stats that match their respective classes' description.

Mages should have high Spirit, yet Yliana and Vaerzar have 1.
Warriors are meant to have high defense, yet Arkalon has 2.
Marauders are meant to have high attack, yet Kounok has 5/8.

Responding to the OP, I have to say those class descriptions should essentially be guidelines.

Kounok the Prophet has lower stats, but gives a serious boost to the rest of the team.
I do agree he could have 6/9 Attack.

Naya actually has a very good Health that compensates her lower Defense, and she is a triple multi-class, so you have to understand she can't just have all the strengths and none of the weaknesses.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (08-08-2012 21:49:29)

#7 08-08-2012 21:58:30

skadooosh
Eredanien

thank you cap'tain obvious, we all got that I think... wink

Besides, there is actually no rules as stats are concerned...
the only things that must be are:
warrior gain chain if play a vertain type of weapon
marauder: gains a stat bonus when facing a special class/race
mage: gain chain if play a spell...
priest can play theurgies
crafstmen can attach crafstman's card to an characters..
berserkers gives a buff to all characters when rage is activated
unknown: nothing particular

And that's about everything...

Dernière modification par skadooosh (08-08-2012 21:58:41)

"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#8 08-08-2012 22:32:30

Wolvos
Gardien

then, try to play with marauders with 0/1 dmg, mages with 0 sipirt or warriors with 0 defense, skadosh

i know. some characters are old, but some not

talking about the bonus of kounok, you can apply the same concept to all the characters in the game and you will see that sometimes, the character got normal stats like gakyusha, or asajiro

but serious, a marauder with 5/9 dmg or 5/8 its just lol, even this isnt the normal damage for warriors

the Eternal has all the characteristics of their respective classes

Dernière modification par Wolvos (08-08-2012 22:34:07)

La Furia de Guem member

#9 08-08-2012 22:42:25

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Wolvos a écrit :

then, try to play with marauders with 0/1 dmg, mages with 0 sipirt or warriors with 0 defense, skadosh

i know. some characters are old, but some not

talking about the bonus of kounok, you can apply the same concept to all the characters in the game and you will see that sometimes, the character got normal stats like gakyusha, or asajiro

but serious, a marauder with 5/9 dmg or 5/8 its just lol, even this isnt the normal damage for warriors

the Eternal has all the characteristics of their respective classes

They made a Marauder with 0/1 attack?  I thought only Unknown classes had the privilege of having attacks that low.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#10 08-08-2012 22:55:11

skadooosh
Eredanien

well now that I know you were serious, I can say it:
this is just ridiculous...!

"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#11 08-08-2012 22:59:54

UIA
Habitant de Guem

Wolvos a écrit :

The problem with that example is I don't think any of those char exist (excepting nomad warriors) Skadoosh pretty much summed it up with regards to what you can expect from different class types.

Wolvos a écrit :

there is a lot of characters with bad stats, like fog hydra and zahpyra the zil, just look around

You can't just look at base stats and ignore char order bonus and effects. By your logic Brutus is also a terrible card, 5/7 atk for a lvl 3 warrior, what a joke tongue  Both saphyra and fog hydra in effect, have excellent stats, when you take into account their order bonus.

To summarize : your suggestion is not very coherent nor well thought out.

Dernière modification par UIA (08-08-2012 23:04:17)

#12 09-08-2012 00:07:31

goscar
Guémélite

Yes those characters have lower stats than other in the same class but you got to realize what they have others in the same class don't.

Naya has 3 classes which is pretty great esp for what Witchblade do with the more classes they have.

Vaerzar has ability to give chain on playing pets and gets more Defense for having one attached.

Ylliana gives a stat boost and permanently lowers spirits making her mage aspect really dangerous.

Arkalon allows chain on weapon and retrieves cards from grave to deck. (Also gets stat boost from other Dragon Knights)

Kounok the Prophet gives a pretty good stat boost and has a great turn bonus.

Dernière modification par goscar (09-08-2012 00:08:44)

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#13 09-08-2012 00:26:23

Wolvos
Gardien

well, that's wrong UIA, you are supposing that the order will be activated on all the fights and that's not true, in the clearest example, when you active hydra fog's effect with once upon a time or its in time, your character lost a card to play, same with zaphy , you only activate once your order

sometimes your order bonus never activate in any fight

and what about order, that dont give any stat's mod, like arcania

with special abilities it's different, like i said before, some characters haven't a stats reduction for their skills, that's not the point, because some characters have normal stats, and still have great skills

and with more classes you got benefits, but you got weakness too
[card]dismemberment[/card], [card]deirf geis[/card], [card]zarazam's eye[/card], [card]acceso restringido[/card]

La Furia de Guem member

#14 09-08-2012 01:57:00

Nurvus
Gardien

Reiterating what I said before, regarding multi-class characters, you can't expect them to have all the strengths and none of the weaknesses, so forget about buffing Naya or Yliana, specially with the Caste benefits mentioned by Goscar, and their own special abilities.

Regarding Kounok the Prophet, his abilities make up for his weak stats. If anything were to change, perhaps it could be a minor change from 5/8 to 6/9 Attack.

Vaerzar has good Health for a mage, but awful Attack and Spirit, so in that regard I somewhat understand it may be a undertuned character who could use a buff here and there.

Arkalon is fine considering his exceptional abilities.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (09-08-2012 01:57:49)

#15 09-08-2012 03:29:30

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Nurvus a écrit :

Reiterating what I said before, regarding multi-class characters, you can't expect them to have all the strengths and none of the weaknesses, so forget about buffing Naya or Yliana, specially with the Caste benefits mentioned by Goscar, and their own special abilities.

Regarding Kounok the Prophet, his abilities make up for his weak stats. If anything were to change, perhaps it could be a minor change from 5/8 to 6/9 Attack.

Vaerzar has good Health for a mage, but awful Attack and Spirit, so in that regard I somewhat understand it may be a undertuned character who could use a buff here and there.

Arkalon is fine considering his exceptional abilities.

the funny thing about that is that you only get the strenght of all the classes if you combine the characters like the zil XD

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#16 09-08-2012 05:47:07

UIA
Habitant de Guem

Wolvos a écrit :

well, that's wrong UIA, you are supposing that the order will be activated on all the fights and that's not true, in the clearest example, when you active hydra fog's effect with once upon a time or its in time, your character lost a card to play, same with zaphy , you only activate once your order

sometimes your order bonus never activate in any fight

and what about order, that dont give any stat's mod, like arcania

Order bonus is kinda fog hydra's gimmick. You won't find many decks with him that don't take advantage of it. You say you're losing a card by activating his order bonus with [card]it is time[/card]. I say your gaining the effects of a [card]tsume[/card], [card]reborn[/card], and [card]six feet under[/card] with a single card that chains..so, don't really see a net loss there.

As for saphyra, a 1 and 3 order means you will activate her 9/12 atk at least once every game unless you play her out of order,  opp uses tempus, or spends a card of their own to change turn/tap order. Most zil dagger master/marauder decks aren't really going for a long game and she fits in very well in this type of deck esp. with her chaining ability.

Sorry but these are just not good examples of "bad" cards, statwise or no. You just need to play them to their strengths, which is what the deckbuilding phase is about anyway.

Lets face it, not every character will be ideal, and a few old ones could use a facelift but doubt it will ever happen, Feerik will just keep releasing new cards to sell their boosters.

#17 09-08-2012 08:55:57

skadooosh
Eredanien

seriously UIA I will say it one more time because it looks like you didn't understand it:
Your idea is RIDICULOUS!

Characters needs balance, If you give them great effect and good stats, you make an OP char. And that is NOT what the people want!

Saphyra the zil do have a pretty low attack.
Anyway, she makes your other characters have +1att and +1 to direct damage they inflict. (this often is a +3 damage dealt by your other char...)
Besides She will ALWAYS activate her order bonus (turn 1 & 3 means you will always get it if you want to)

Fog hydra do have pretty low attack BUT her order bonuses are so awesome It doesn't matter You have to play a card to activate them...(it destroys mages and High def characters... seriously guy!) besides, the initiative bonus Gives you the ability to build a different strategy...!

about multiclass characters, there is just no rules... But you can't give high spirit and high attack to a multiclass mage or else he will just be too powerful...

Arkalon gives chain on sword to all your characters (and that changes a lot) And it has a good side effect against discard...

And above that, some characters just sucks. Vaerzar is bad, it's not like he was meant to be a super good mage, it was a try to bring the compendium gameplay toward pets (didn't really work btw... ^^'). But such as [card]the sachem[/card], [card]orzine [/card]etc, those cards will stay low cards until the end of times

Dernière modification par skadooosh (09-08-2012 08:57:47)

"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#18 09-08-2012 09:40:06

SteelReign
Voyageur

Skadoosh, I don't think UIA was disagree with you considering he's been disagreeing with the OP the entire time.

Arkalon has huge stats when put with the right combination of other DK. I will agree that kounok's attack should be raised to 6/9 (instead of 5/8) because he is a bit weaker than the other two main DKs (Arkalon and Ardrakar) in that deck composition.

#19 09-08-2012 09:59:02

skadooosh
Eredanien

Cards don't get modified on eredan ITCG, It's not how the game works, if a char becomes too bad they release a new one...
Don't hope for an improvement of old char, even if we would love it (I would definitively love to see my [card]telendar [/card]with 2 more health points...), it's not gonna happen (or maybe it will, but I seriously doubt it...!)

"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#20 09-08-2012 11:48:03

goscar
Guémélite

Meh now that I think about it I do want Naya to give her +1 max hp regardless if Anazra is present or not.

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#21 09-08-2012 13:05:19

skadooosh
Eredanien

Santuros a écrit :

the funny thing about that is that you only get the strenght of all the classes if you combine the characters like the zil XD

Well I suppose you're talking about abomination and the shadow...?
May I remind you that they are respectively level 6 and 5...

"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#22 09-08-2012 14:41:44

Nurvus
Gardien

Santuros a écrit :

At least they're Marauder-Warriors, in most cases.

Combining opposing classes like:
- Warrior (low spirit, high defense and health, good attack)
- Mage (high spirit, good defense and health, low attack)
- Marauder (good spirit, low defense and health, high attack)

Is a much tougher subject.
I won't pronounce myself on combining Priest tongue

Pied de page des forums