Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 05-08-2012 23:15:20

SteelReign
Voyageur

So where's the Dragon Knight Legendary?

It seems like a majority of the decks out there have Legendary characters, or just insanely powerful rare characters, while the DK characters are a little lackluster (besides Ardrakar). Even Kounok the Prophet at level 4 is comparitively weak against characters like Iro, Ourenos, or Pilkim.

It just seems sort of unbalanced that some castes have these high tier characters while others do not.

#2 05-08-2012 23:27:38

vampiricshaman
Habitant de Guem

Re : So where's the Dragon Knight Legendary?

as far as i have seen none of the legendaries are part of a cast the may work with a cast but they are not actually part of a cast

besides courtesans of course

their will come a day when the Katoba return to being a threat to all other guilds. I await that day.

#3 05-08-2012 23:36:49

SteelReign
Voyageur

I didn't mean that they were caste specific, but more that the fit the roles for specific decks. Like Zil the living shadow is clearly meant for a Zil marauder deck.

#4 06-08-2012 04:07:11

Nurvus
Gardien

If a Legendary is created for the Noz "warrior-marauder" decks, I can imagine a Human - Dragon Guemelite - Mage - Marauder - Warrior - Dragon Knight - WitchBlade.

It's alot of nuts!

Dernière modification par Nurvus (06-08-2012 04:08:17)

Pied de page des forums