Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 23-07-2012 20:39:52

scorvos74
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : U.S.A.

The Imperfect: Zil Warrior Eltarite

The Apostle of Destiny has once again visited BloodSword and the Faceless; telling them the tale of how the sap hearts are merging the Elfine and an Hom'Chaï.  Wishing to feel whole the two Zil Warriors seek out Ergue and beg him to teach them the Art of Merging.  Reluctantly Ergue agrees, by nightfall BloodSword and Faceless become Eltarite: the ancient and terrible race; but the merger is imperfect. 

The Imperfect
Race: Eltarite
Class: marauder/Warrior
Spirit: 1
Attack:6/9
Def:3
Life:14
The Pack  - Turn 1 and 2: +1 attack and +1 Defense.
At the end of a fight +1 attack until end of game if a the Pack action was played.
+1 defense for each the Pack item in play. 
-1 Attack and -1 Defense for each dead The Pack character you control. 

“The Apostle of Destiny was thankful her eyes would never see the creature she helped to make,"

#2 24-07-2012 00:21:08

Damncaster
Solarian

Re : The Imperfect: Zil Warrior Eltarite

Hell yeah xD

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#3 25-07-2012 15:42:01

scorvos74
Habitant de Guem

And now for the Perfect -

NPTOGGSI.png

#4 25-07-2012 17:09:08

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

You know what would be great?

Imperfect + Abomination + Aberration =

DOOM!

Actually, a 3 character in one, just like Kaes bad or Venerable Shulong...

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#5 30-07-2012 15:15:36

Nurvus
Gardien

This is my suggestion for Faceless + BloodSword Eltarite.
It focuses on [card]The Howls[/card].

namelesswm.png

Note #1: Only physical damage is affected, so it's not Dagger Master deck v2.0.
Note #2: Bonus physical damage is based only on Nameless' own health gap, it does not work like Fenrath's ability.

Note #3: The bonus damage could be based on Nameless' health gap divided by 3 instead of 2.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (30-07-2012 15:38:26)

#6 30-07-2012 21:13:43

scorvos74
Habitant de Guem

Nameless is very nice - I always felt that 'howls' was a neglected card among the pack.

#7 30-07-2012 21:19:31

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

I liked, but i would like to see some new Maurader Zil, come on Zil aren't the Dagger Masters? I dont see too much mauraders... I would like to see a Zil Bloodsword + Faceless only maurader, maybe a new deck from the pack... Bah IDK i'm dreaming again, sorry...

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#8 30-07-2012 21:48:40

Cyanide
Habitant de Guem

Nameless has 4 races? Also if you divide by 4 and round up (you get a maximum of 4 at 3 health) you don't need to impose a maximum and it won't be too terrible putting him with Fenrath and Brutus. If he only needed 6 health loss for +3 physical damage, I can only imagine how turns 2 and 3 would go...

#9 31-07-2012 01:17:20

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

sangregrai.png

Att  & Def +1 against guemelites
youur other the pack character gain the races of all of your characters until the end of the game
At the beginning of the game, a permnanent card from your deck is attached to one of your characters
turn 4 and more: the opposing character has defense-1

scaled.php?server=641&filename=guetapens.png&res=landing

a [card]the howls [/card]is created and attached to each of your other alive characters that don't already carry one.

scaled.php?server=3&filename=pilosit.png&res=landing

Your character deals ab aditionnal attack that equals X where X is the number of races among your characters+2. Chain

I really think about removing the chain here, or at least restrict it.... hmm

scaled.php?server=259&filename=intimidationbestiale.png&res=landing

your character's race becomes unknown in addition to th previous ones. At the beginning of the turn. All the opposing characters hav defense-1
At the end of the next fight of your character, this card is discarded.
Chain object.
Permanent.

Dernière modification par skadooosh (31-07-2012 01:18:26)

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#10 31-07-2012 16:16:21

Nurvus
Gardien

@Skadoosh
I'm not sure I like the idea of creating a "The Howls", unless there is some kind of limitation or condition to it.

I never liked cards like Recycling because essentially they trivialize the original cards, such as [card]Ica-Rusty's Mechanical Arm[/card], wich is Rare, available as a common card...

My idea is a card called Fanged Moon or something that:
1 - Fetches a [card]The Howls[/card] from the Deck or Discard Pile and then plays it, but also does something defensive like reduce damage taken, or give Spirit +2 and Defense +2.

2 - Fetches a [card]The Howls[/card] from the Deck or Discard Pile to your Hand (like [card]Moving Along in Obscurity[/card]), gives Spirit +2 and Defense +2, Chains, if played after "The Howls" gives an additional Defense +2, and if played before "The Howls" gives an additional Spirit +2.

Also another card could be added:

Feral Heart
Race: Beast

Marauder - Warrior - The Pack
Your other "Feral Heart" in play are discarded.
Permanent.
Your characters with a Volk pet perform an additional physical Attack that deals X damage, where X equals your number of living Beasts plus your number of Volk pets in play.

Essentially, it doubles the number of extra attacks your Volk pets give you, for the same amount of damage.

---
Also I agree that Nameless could have his physical damage bonus scale from 1/3 or 1/4 of the gap between max and current hp.

Note that his abilities are worded such that, although cards like Demon May Rise still affect your characters, it still doesn't prevent you from using Beast-stuff and benefit from Beast-related bonuses, because at the start of each Turn, it ADDS the Beast race to all your characters.

Example:
- Fenrath is beast.
- Opponent uses Demon May Rise on Fenrath, so Fenrath is now Demon instead of Beast.
- Next Turn, Ourenos gives Beast race to your The Pack, so Fenrath becomes Beast-Demon.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (01-08-2012 15:36:12)

Pied de page des forums