Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 18-07-2012 11:59:29

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

Tournament suggestions

Hello community, this is sapph HD...

Eerrrr

I come to you today because we've created a mailbox that will allow you to send us directly your tournament suggestions.

If you have any proposition you'd like to share with us, you can send it at tournoi.eredan@feerik.com. You'll just have to give us :

Your ingame nickname.
The name of the tournament.
The number of cards in tournament decks.
The number of playable character (3 max).
Any other special rules, if any.

We'll read all these suggestions and see which ones we can use. Of course, since we may have many mail to deal with, we may not be able to answer everybody directly, and we are sorry for that.
And we'll need your suggestions to be written in french or english.

#2 18-07-2012 14:12:00

Dhaonrisemlan
Habitant de Guem

Re : Tournament suggestions

I have done one now big_smile This is a great idea.

#3 10-08-2012 18:57:23

Dhaonrisemlan
Habitant de Guem

These tournaments, what form will they take? Will they be Tournament of the Million or another additional tournament? Because a few of my suggestions have shown up as tournament of the millions.

#4 11-08-2012 02:55:56

Nurvus
Gardien

If only you added "Whoever gets his tournament idea implemented will receive Feez/Booster/Cuddling." ... but alas, you did not.

#5 11-08-2012 09:02:09

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

Nurvus a écrit :

If only you added "Whoever gets his tournament idea implemented will receive Feez/Booster/Cuddling." ... but alas, you did not.

Yeah atleast the CUDDLING, or spooning maybe?  o.O

#6 22-09-2012 08:07:11

TheQuestion
Voyageur

one question first what are some restrictions on what you can and can't do with the tournament?
for example can you make the tournament deal 5  direct or magic damage to each character each  end turn.

Who in the world am I?
Ah, that's the great puzzle. Do I live in a deterministic reality, or could its code somehow be cracked? I am the man who giggles in the center of the maze. I am the mystery. I am the ?.

Pied de page des forums