Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 24-06-2012 06:53:37

iQuit
Guémélite

Scuttling !

Oh Scuttling , the key card of powder keg pirate , why you are so weak ?

" Each "powder keg " in your deck or your hand is played ... " wait , stop right here .
So i have to put 3 powder kegs in my deck ? Man , it's bad , the card should be :

" X " power keg" is created and attached to each opposing charater . X is the number of the opposing charaters who are still alive . "

Why ?
- The current Scuttling is so slow , lol Germination can create Root , Creative Inventions can create Accumulair and Galenof Cocktail . Why Scuttling cannot ?
- Why do i have to put 3 powder kegs in my deck but 99% of the time i just throw it the graveyard whenever i draw it ?
-

#2 24-06-2012 08:20:47

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

Re : Scuttling !

iQuit a écrit :

Oh Scuttling , the key card of powder keg pirate , why you are so weak ?

" Each "powder keg " in your deck or your hand is played ... " wait , stop right here .
So i have to put 3 powder kegs in my deck ? Man , it's bad , the card should be :

" X " power keg" is created and attached to each opposing charater . X is the number of the opposing charaters who are still alive . "

Why ?
- The current Scuttling is so slow , lol Germination can create Root , Creative Inventions can create Accumulair and Galenof Cocktail . Why Scuttling cannot ?
- Why do i have to put 3 powder kegs in my deck but 99% of the time i just throw it the graveyard whenever i draw it ?
-

maybe........

this coming release of Piratas..

they will create a card that creates Kegs smile

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

#3 24-06-2012 08:27:16

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

And you know what ? Scutling was released a year ago when there were no card able to create others cards.
With deck at 50 possible cards, 3 powder kegs is no more a trouble.

Collectionneur de cartes

#4 24-06-2012 08:42:36

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

Zurga a écrit :

And you know what ? Scutling was released a year ago when there were no card able to create others cards.

i forgot the limit is now higher.. even on 23 card deck.. smile

Powder Keg.. ccan burst smile

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

#5 24-06-2012 14:01:05

Nurvus
Gardien

Zurga a écrit :

I think Powder Keg is a card worth redesigning, mostly because you can easily start a hand with lots of powder kegs, wich greatly hinders your strategy in many different ways.
- Discard and then must use Craftsman to play Scuttling
- Don't discard and hope you draw Scuttling
- Even if you draw Scuttling you are unlikely to be able to Chain.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (24-06-2012 14:01:26)

#6 24-06-2012 19:45:26

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

I already played a lot with pirates deck, and just a tip, Scutling is good, but is waaaaay easy to counter... On old times, it was very good, becuz we dont got a lot of unequiping cards, but today, we got a lot of unequipping cards, that's why(in my point of view) its not more comppetitive... And well i already dodged the issue to another, but well, maybe this is why Kotoba isn't too comppetitive as it was before... Equip cards is no good, becuz the game dont reach turn 4...

Well, to end my poem, scutling was good, but the game turned on a lot of Unequipping cards, so it's not competitive as it was... They can modify the card, but i think that is very more easy to create a new one...

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

Pied de page des forums