Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 13-06-2012 11:14:06

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

June 13th 2012 : Xianren / Runic Warrior Myrina

Runic Legion

The Runic Legion keeps on traveling throughout the emerald desert to find crystals fallen from the sky. Among them lives the Runic Warrior Myrina, a young rough and tough woman.
This week's card release should garnish this Guild's Decks.

a42XowPe.png84lqcwDa.png

[card]Runic support[/card] (and its two evolutions). Rare. Action. Runic Legion, Human. Légion Runique, Humain. Yr, Cor or Nox Rune: gain two Yr Runes. Your Runic Priests and Warriors gain an additional Rune slot until the end of the game (5 maximum) and those who have no Rune attached to them gain a Yr Rune. Chain.

[card]Enemy of the gods[/card]. Rare. Runic Theurgy. Runic Legion. Priest. The opposing character has Spirit = 0. Cor Rune: he suffers 4 to 8 magic damages. Cor Rune: this card is attached to him and becomes Permanent.

[card]Runic Slicer[/card] . Rare. Two handed weapon item. Runic Legion, Warrior, War Guemelite. Activates after the fight. Permanent. Attack +6/3. When your character deals physical damages, the opposing characters have Defense -1.

[card]Runic Warrior Myrina[/card]. (and her two evolutions). Uncommon. Character. Runic Legion. Warrior. Human. Female. Spirit 0. Attack 6/8. Defense 2. Health points 13. Gain Chain if you play a Spear. Turns 2 and 5: The opposing character cannot chain any card this turn.

[card]Armored[/card] (and its two evolutions). Uncommon. Action. Runic legion, Warrior, Human. Defense +4. Your other Human Runic Warriors gain a Nox Rune. Chain Runic card.

[card]Runic might[/card]. Uncommon. Action. Runic Legion. Attack +2 per Rune attached to a character.

[card]Prayer altar[/card]. Common. Other item. Runic Legion. Duration 2 turns. Defense +1 for each Rune attached to your character. At the start of the turn, your Runics who have at least one Rune attached to them gain Chain until the end of the Turn. Draw one extra card during the next draw phase. Priest: Chain.

[card]Faith attack[/card] (and its evolution). Common. Action. Runic Legion.Permanent. Gains a Yr Rune. At the start of the turn, a card from your Discard pile is placed in your Deck. At the start of the fight if you have played 2 cards, "Faith Attack" is discarded.

[card]Aura of the divine warrior[/card]. Common. Action. Runic legion. Deals 2 direct damages to the opposing character and 1 to the other opposing characters. Chain if your character has no Rune attached to him.

[card]Combined blow[/card]. Common. Action. Rnic Legion, Warrior, War Guemelite. Attack +2 if all your characters have a Rune attached to them. Cor Rune: Attack +3/+5. Chain "Runic slicer".

Kotoba

Even though the Empire is struck by a spiritual and mystical crisis, the Kotoba remains as solid and unchanging as a rock. They want to prove their superiority by remaining unfailingly united.
This card release brings novelties to Tsoutai Decks and to the proud warriors of the Xzia Emperor.

udqRzKFE.png9wgBqUrx.png

[card]Vital point[/card]. Rare. Kotoba, Marauder. Choose a Crow, Tracker or Tsoutai Action in your Discard Pile, it is played. Tsoutai: if your next card is "Shi", "Fu" or "Mi", Attack +3. Chain.

[card]Quiet on the slaughter![/card]. Rare. Kotoba, Warrior. The Attack bonuses on the opposing character are divided by two (rounded up). Chain "Hand of the Empire".

[card]Lord of war. Uncommon. Warrior[/card]. Choose a Weapon in your Hand, it is played. At the end of the fight, if the opposing character has no Weapon nor Armor attached to him, he suffers 2 direct damages or 5 if you have an active Kotoba Weapon attached to you.

[card]Mastery of the Flawseeker[/card] . Uncommon. War spell. Kotoba, Mage, Tsoutaï. Deals X magic damages to the opposing character where X equals your character's Spirit +2 for each other active "The Flawseeker's..." card.

[card]Hand of the Empire[/card]. Uncommon. Action. Kotoba, Warrior. Warrior: Defense +2. If the opposing character isn't Kotoba, he suffers X direct damages where X equals your character's Defense divided by 2 (rounded down).

[card]Glory to the Emperor[/card]. Uncommon. Action. Kotoba, Warrior. Permanent. Your One handed Kotoba or Warrior Weapons and Armors will activate immediately. Chain.

[card]Scroll from Yafujima[/card]. Common. Scroll Item. Permanent. Spirit +1. Your character gains Chain if he plays a "... of the Flawseeker" card. Chain "... of the Flawseeker" card.

[card]Xianren[/card]. Uncommon. Character. Kotoba. Marauder. Human. Tsoutai. Male. Spirit 1. Attack6/8. Defense 1. health points 12. Attack +1 against Marauders and Warriors. Turns 3 and 5: Defense +1 and Spirit +1.

[card]Karukai tooth[/card]. Common. Jewel Item. Permanent. Your Humans have Attack +1 and your War Guemelites have Spirit +1. Chain if all your characters are Humans or War Guemelites.

Enjoy the game!

#2 13-06-2012 11:35:22

Degen
Campeur

Re : June 13th 2012 : Xianren / Runic Warrior Myrina

Sapphon a écrit :

[card]Quiet on the slaughter![/card]. Rare. Kotoba, Warrior. The Attack bonuses on the opposing character are divided by two (rounded up). Chain "Hand of the Empire".

What the hell is this? It's so weak for a rare.

#3 13-06-2012 11:44:23

TheRainMan
Guémélite

[card]Enemy of the gods[/card]

This card is a joke...

It's a pain in the ass for every Char who needs a high spirit...especially a imba card vs mages - again? Really?

And Kotoba Warriors still pretty useless, not a real buff..i hope the Waw rework will fix it

#4 13-06-2012 12:06:34

NightmareJoke
Gardien

TheRainMan a écrit :

This card is a joke...

It's a pain in the ass for every Char who needs a high spirit...especially a imba card vs mages - again? Really?

Runic Priests rarely play Cor Rune. Do you think they'll change the runes they play for one card ? >_>

#5 13-06-2012 12:18:15

free_seller
Habitant de Guem

NightmareJoke a écrit :
TheRainMan a écrit :

This card is a joke...

Runic Priests rarely play Cor Rune. Do you think they'll change the runes they play for one card ? >_>

yup,,,there is a game style where the priests are using cor rune for runic training,,,and that is strong style too

Dernière modification par free_seller (13-06-2012 12:24:32)

#6 13-06-2012 12:53:53

catcatcat
Habitant de Guem

What a terrible release for the Kotoba.  Those poor Tsoutai

#7 13-06-2012 12:54:41

TheRainMan
Guémélite

NightmareJoke a écrit :
TheRainMan a écrit :

This card is a joke...

The Spirit=0 is the strongest Effect on this card.......

#8 13-06-2012 13:10:25

soulst3al3r
Solarian

catcatcat a écrit :

kotoba warriors just aren't viable anymore and this release did not help any. the warriors still have no defense against mages and the tsoutai caste did not get anything particularly game-changing in this release

Dernière modification par soulst3al3r (13-06-2012 13:15:47)

#9 13-06-2012 13:14:22

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

Spirit=0 without chain = [card]Diversion[/card]. You need the Cor runes to make the card efficient, and priest decks aren't using that much Cor runes. There may be a gameplay that can be make out of it, but it requires another card so you can use Enemy of the Gods efficiently. So we come back to the first statement : the card doesn't seem overpowered. It can be strong, but we are far from game breaking stuff.

As for the Kotoba, triple warriors gain really strong early game burst (thing they were lacking), and Tsoutai gains a chain card that can help them stall a bit more and a really nice trinket that gives a nice boost and chain. Let's wait a bit to see what can be made out of it.

#10 13-06-2012 13:21:17

Cossette
Solarian

[card]Quiet on the slaughter![/card] a rare that will be added along with "[card]escaping death[/card]" and "[card]teaching[/card]" only good on specific targets.

Dernière modification par Cossette (13-06-2012 13:22:55)

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#11 13-06-2012 14:10:13

sMuuth
Guémélite

Runic Priest dont play cor?
let see if runic training not played by the priest before *gaze
it is the main power beside aura of the goddes

now they have enemy of gods
with 2 cor rune make a perfect spirit=0 permanent + damage

how to make cor and chain?
Ceremonial : rune to all character + chain(human)
Runic Power : rune + chain (sapient)
Runic craftman item : Give rune (diadem give 2)

and from the new cards i saw:
Armored : rune + chain(sanguinam)
Runic Support : Give 2 rune if you have 1 before (can be combo-ed from ceremonial)+ Chain --->(this is the 2nd new card i hate since i dont play runic priest aming the new)

And runic priest have the 1 of the most defensive cards: Rune craft (defense spirit Hp no chain)

Have good attack theurgy (aura of the goddes + runic training)
all the card above is OK
but i dont agree with the new one
Now you give them to kill mage spirit (enemy of god) ---> most card i hate this week

Sorry for the long post
But WHY?
after they nerf OP card they release more OP card

#12 13-06-2012 14:24:34

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : New York City
Site Web

soulst3al3r a écrit :
catcatcat a écrit :

kotoba warriors just aren't viable anymore and this release did not help any. the warriors still have no defense against mages and the tsoutai caste did not get anything particularly game-changing in this release

Yeah your right the tsoutai need a card like wild buds, ecstasy, and weapon at will for tsoutai spells, lol then 2-3 months later we watch them get nerfed, honestly i think the tsoutai are a special caste, and more tsoutai cards should be like ayako with her healing and defense, but yeah the tsoutai are getting cheated, they need some more game changing cards!

Dernière modification par CAPTUSA (13-06-2012 14:25:10)

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,
That's Why It's Called The Present!

#13 13-06-2012 14:28:44

sMuuth
Guémélite

like [card]weapon at will[/card]?
they have it already : [card]allegiance[/card]
and it already balance
all the need is more tsoutai war spell smile

#14 13-06-2012 14:45:11

elmariachi17
Campeur

hmm, i think for tsoutai, the cards they are getting are pretty good. xianren lv 3 looks like a beast and karukai tooth is a solid a card as any. mastery of the flawseeker provides tsoutai another route of attack, instead of relying only on katamaru and flawseekers calling. only time will tell, but for me this update is a good, non-op update, at least for tsoutai

#15 13-06-2012 14:45:14

kleos D
Voyageur

it's kinda sad that armored only usable by human runics, the mighty minotaurs only have an average update here

#16 13-06-2012 14:50:57

Nurvus
Gardien

NightmareJoke a écrit :
TheRainMan a écrit :

This card is a joke...

Have you thought that maybe Feerik wants you to start liking both types of runes?

Sure, Runic Priests rarely play Cor Rune.
Now it won't be rarely anymore.

#17 13-06-2012 15:00:19

sMuuth
Guémélite

kleos D a écrit :

it's kinda sad that armored only usable by human runics, the mighty minotaurs only have an average update here

well maybe this isn't the week for the war guem runic
but minotaur get combined blow which is give some nerve down

#18 13-06-2012 15:14:25

Eurohippy
Voyageur

NightmareJoke a écrit :

Runic Priests rarely play Cor Rune

My Runic Priests respectfully disagree

Dernière modification par Eurohippy (13-06-2012 15:15:56)

#19 13-06-2012 15:25:13

genesyx
Habitant de Guem

I've always hold onto my tsoutai deck despite it being not competitive for the past few months, and I find today's releases quite good.

-Mastery of the flawseeker gives them another way of dishing out dmg, and could be a good replacement for RoD.

-Xianren is good because of his human/war guem status, since (like ayako) he benefits from the defense and heal from flawseeker's harmony, making him hard to take down and...

-Vital point makes recycling harmony that much easier! It also helps tsoutais carry out their fu-shi-mi combo, which is quite devastating if played right.
(Vital point + shi >> mi = +7 attack, 1 defense and 3 direct dmg! )

Combining with their calling, katamaru and allegiance.... smile

It might not seem much ,but add up all the advantages they have the tsoutais are actually looking really good IMO

#20 13-06-2012 15:37:27

Nurvus
Gardien

I'm extremely disappointed by the fact that Xianren throws Akutsai to the trash bin.

I was hoping there would be a Toran/Hime + Akutsai + Newguy lineup.
That said, I think Xianren should have more agressive and less defensive stats, since he's a badger/racoon flawseeker, and we all know badgers/racoons are mean %"$%!""%!#ers.

35nuan.jpg

Dernière modification par Nurvus (13-06-2012 15:41:42)

#21 13-06-2012 15:40:32

NightmareJoke
Gardien

actually he is a red panda, not a racoon x) (same family but...)
and it was obvious that akutsai was out, since the capacity of the two others are required.

Dernière modification par NightmareJoke (13-06-2012 15:44:48)

#22 13-06-2012 15:45:50

Nurvus
Gardien

NightmareJoke a écrit :

actually he is a red panda, not a racoon x)
and it was obvious that akutsai was out, since the power of the two others are required.

Thanks for stating the obvious after the fact.

I'm saying I'm disappointed they designed a character that, because of his abilities, throws Akutsai to the trash bin.

They could've designed a character that favors Akutsai in a certain kind of deck, Hime in another, Ayaku in another, etc.
---

After checking the cards a bit better, I see that Akutsai may replace Ayaku in decks that focus on [card]Vital Point[/card] & [card]Shi[/card] [card]Fu[/card] [card]Mi[/card].

Dernière modification par Nurvus (13-06-2012 15:48:12)

#23 13-06-2012 15:49:11

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : New York City
Site Web

Nurvus a écrit :
NightmareJoke a écrit :

actually he is a red panda, not a racoon x)
and it was obvious that akutsai was out, since the power of the two others are required.

Thanks for stating the obvious after the fact.

I'm saying I'm disappointed they designed a character that, because of his abilities, throws Akutsai to the trash bin.

They could've designed a character that favors Akutsai in a certain kind of deck, Hime in another, Ayaku in another, etc.
---

However, Akutsai may be useful in decks that use [card]Vital Point[/card].

Yea R.I.P Akutsai.....i still thinks his lvl 3 is better!

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,
That's Why It's Called The Present!

#24 13-06-2012 15:52:25

Nurvus
Gardien

CAPTUSA a écrit :

Yea R.I.P Akutsai.....i still thinks his lvl 3 is better!

I got both Lv3 and Lv4. Foil.

Anyway, there may be hope for Akutsai in shifushimi + vital point decks, since Ayaku has low base attack and isn't a marauder.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (13-06-2012 15:52:45)

#25 13-06-2012 18:06:00

elmariachi17
Campeur

Aura of the divine warrior usage:

Runic Warrior Agillian ( with correct runes): nemaria's trident+ aura= ecstasy-like effect

Dernière modification par elmariachi17 (13-06-2012 18:07:14)

Pied de page des forums