Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 02-06-2012 06:45:30

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

Just had to tell this to someone who would care..

I PULLED [card]ZIL, THE LIVING SHADOW[/card]!!!!!! big_smile  This was REALLY some of the best luck I've ever had. and no I didn't buy an absurd amount of booster or anything (not that that makes a difference). I REALLY needed this bit of luck as I was having a VERY unlucky week until that happened. The best part is that dagger master deck is probably my most used deck after Corruption! Sorry I just wanted to share this with those who would know how big a deal this is, not like I can tell my girlfriend and have her care. hmm Now to update my dagger master deck....

#2 02-06-2012 07:14:47

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Re : Just had to tell this to someone who would care..

Congrats, but maybe this should be in Discussion instead of Decks.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#3 02-06-2012 07:19:45

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

Oops, your right, CALLING AN ADMIN! PLEASE MOVE TOPIC!

#4 02-06-2012 10:06:03

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Done

Collectionneur de cartes

#5 03-06-2012 00:48:54

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite
Lieu : Dublin - Ireland

hotfoot a écrit :

I PULLED [card]ZIL, THE LIVING SHADOW[/card]!!!!!! big_smile  This was REALLY some of the best luck I've ever had. and no I didn't buy an absurd amount of booster or anything (not that that makes a difference). I REALLY needed this bit of luck as I was having a VERY unlucky week until that happened. The best part is that dagger master deck is probably my most used deck after Corruption! Sorry I just wanted to share this with those who would know how big a deal this is, not like I can tell my girlfriend and have her care. hmm Now to update my dagger master deck....

lucky you! congrats! i was trying to pull one but didn't have luck on the new comers booster i bought. then i bought 2 4-packs and got master pilkim... so not too bad god 500k aproximately... but i still need to wait for zil's price to drop!

Teacher: Wake up Calvin! This is Geography class! In what state do you live in?
Calvin: Denial!
Teacher: I can't argue with that...

#6 03-06-2012 01:13:58

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Congratz man, which booster you bought?

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#7 03-06-2012 05:49:20

MrLordi92
Gardien

Gabriel_Caetano a écrit :

lucky you! congrats! i was trying to pull one but didn't have luck on the new comers booster i bought. then i bought 2 4-packs and got master pilkim... so not too bad god 500k aproximately... but i still need to wait for zil's price to drop!

I bolded it for you.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

#8 03-06-2012 17:49:36

Nurvus
Gardien

MrLordi92 a écrit :

I bolded it for you.

He didn't ask Gabriel.
He asked hotfoot.

Dernière modification par Nurvus (03-06-2012 17:49:48)

#9 03-06-2012 19:00:38

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

Stormholt a écrit :

I bought the newcomers pack. They've been working surprisingly well for me lately, (also managed to pull three [card]fake death[/card]s from them, man those things will NOT drop in price!)

#10 03-06-2012 19:55:52

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

hotfoot a écrit :
Stormholt a écrit :

I bought the newcomers pack. They've been working surprisingly well for me lately, (also managed to pull three [card]fake death[/card]s from them, man those things will NOT drop in price!)

DAMN man! Nice one ^^ I remember, i spent 5k of feez on newcomers boosters, trying to get a Master Mage Pilkim, Iro or Even receptacle, no sucess sad

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#11 03-06-2012 21:15:13

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

Stormholt a écrit :
hotfoot a écrit :
Stormholt a écrit :

DAMN man! Nice one ^^ I remember, i spent 5k of feez on newcomers boosters, trying to get a Master Mage Pilkim, Iro or Even receptacle, no sucess sad

Yeah, I usually have mediocre to bad luck when it comes to pulling things that I want from boosters, I'll get like the MOST popular card from like a Sap hearts release or NOZ release. But I can never pull the really good Zil cards, or Nehantist cards, My TOP guilds.  Then I have to play the market to try an BUY an SELL for the cards that I want. But lately my luck has taken an upswing with booster. I never pulled a legend but a Last month I pulled a receptacle! I had already bought him at that point but it was still exciting, It basically reimbursed me for buying him. So I was NOT expecting to get zil for a WHILE. But it's true, just luck of the draw. Funny thing is I STILL couldn't manage to [card]Zejabel[/card].

#12 03-06-2012 21:21:35

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

hotfoot a écrit :

Yo man, It's actually WAY luckier, Your chances of pulling a pilkim out of there is WAY lower. AWESOME PULL!! Congrats!!

#13 04-06-2012 11:06:28

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

hotfoot a écrit :

Yo man, It's actually WAY luckier, Your chances of pulling a pilkim out of there is WAY lower. AWESOME PULL!! Congrats!!

MMMmmm... oO
I don't know where you saw this...

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#14 09-06-2012 07:47:47

scooter
Ptit nouveau

Knowing many who have spent money on this game..
4 Packs give legendary cards, i.e spend 7,000 fee'z get 1 - 2
Newcomers is super rare, i.e. spend 20,000 fee'z get 0 - 1
Guilded are almost as bad as Newcomers.. No further data..
Experimented and succeeded: After battle of Guilds go back and forth between the discount and the 4 card to get 4 card legendary cards surprisingly quickly.. (Not tested enough)

... Best choice 4 cards by far!

#15 09-06-2012 08:18:49

MrLordi92
Gardien

scooter a écrit :

Knowing many who have spent money on this game..
4 Packs give legendary cards, i.e spend 7,000 fee'z get 1 - 2
Newcomers is super rare, i.e. spend 20,000 fee'z get 0 - 1
Guilded are almost as bad as Newcomers.. No further data..
Experimented and succeeded: After battle of Guilds go back and forth between the discount and the 4 card to get 4 card legendary cards surprisingly quickly.. (Not tested enough)

... Best choice 4 cards by far!

I agree.  Bout 6 boosters, got crap.  Bought 2 4-pack boosters, got a legendary.  Albeit it was a Stone-Heart...  But it's better than nothing.

#16 11-06-2012 21:38:39

Eurohippy
Voyageur

It's all luck.  I bought 120 4 packs last Fall when I started playing and got 4 legendaries.  I bought 280 4 packs boosters over this past weekend and didn't get a single legendary. ;p

Dernière modification par Eurohippy (11-06-2012 21:39:31)

#17 12-06-2012 14:33:09

karnoki
Habitant de Guem

For me .. my ID may have a bug..

Whatever card I can pull it, I will pull so much of them for example

I never got the high legendadry (ANS, H. void, legendary of each guild) but I pull the foam giant, lady yillith, Isharia each twice (I play more than one year and buy 2 boosters per 10 days)

I got 4 fire balls from advanture and also of some uncommon cards (some cards more than 10)

I buy newcomer I got
3 Master assasins
3 fabulous destiny
3 lord xenophon
(from buying 16 boosters during 3 months)

I buy Sap heart boosters I got
3 Quickdraw
3 Arachnophobia
3 keep the customs from buying no more than 18 boosters

what's wrong with me = =

Pied de page des forums